• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What game releases do you want to see?

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
What video game releases do you want to see? They can be remakes, sequels, prequels, or just plain new games altogether! I'll start:

Dungeons and Dragons: Shadows over Mystara remade for the 3DS.

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions for the 3DS.

Final Fantasy IV/Final Fantasy IV: The After Years both remade for the PS4 and released as a package.

Final Fantasy V remade for the PS4.

Final Fantasy VI remade for the PS4.

Final Fantasy VII remade for the PS4.

Grandia remade for the 3DS.

Lunar: Silver Star Harmony/Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete remade for the 3DS and released as a package.

A sequel to Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete released for the 3DS.

Nintendo: Princesses for the PS4.

Chrono Trigger remade for the PS4.

A sequel to Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross (Chrono Break maybe) for the PS4.

A RPG sequel (not a fighting game) to Dissidia 012 (Dissidia 013 perhaps) featuring all the Final Fantasy heroes (you would have to choose 13 of them and they'd be your selectable party members throughout the game).

I'm really hoping for Injustice: Gods Among Us 2. I LOVED the first one. The writing was amazing, the voice actors, the story, the gameplay, and I would love more of the characters we couldn't see, like maybe Supergirl or Zatanna. I know they had Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, and a few others as buyable characters, but I'd love to see them more in their element in a game.

I'd cast my vote on a sequel for "Ride to Hell: Retribution" Or perhaps "Mindjack".

I -know- there's a Yakuza 5 in Japan, but they haven't released it in America. I want this so bad. My current lock screen for my phone is the 4 guys from 4 <3 LOVE THESE CHARACTERS! Want want WANT! *chibi fit, complete with balled-up fists tightly at my sides and foot stomping*

Ahem. Scuse me, I get rather...passionate about my characters that I love.. >//.//>

~K

I'd cast my vote on a sequel for "Ride to Hell: Retribution" Or perhaps "Mindjack".

Are you a coffee man, Cryptic?

😛

On topic though, Smash Bros. 4. Still waiting. Sequel for Final Fantasy 6 maybe? That's my favorite. Hard to make a sequel though, due to the ending, but eh.

Also interested in Mass Effect 4, for similar "How do they even do this with the ending to 3." reasons.

No. I prefer water.

I meant are you a MenDrinkinCoffee fan. They played both of those recently, they were great. I too want a Ride To Hell sequel.

Greasy Steve
Greased out of our lives too soon. RIP.

I meant are you a MenDrinkinCoffee fan. They played both of those recently, they were great. I too want a Ride To Hell sequel.

I have completely forgotten on what degree of sarcasm we are operating on.

So I'm just gonna leave it at this:

I'd like to see a PC release of the latest Corpse Party game(s), and my favorite beverage is indeed water.

Now If you'll excuse me, I must get some sleep.

Uhh I would settle for the first Legend of Legaia on PSN. Dont judge me - It was the second RPG I ever played and first that didnt give me nightmares, thanks Diablo.

As unlikely as it is, I'd love to see Darkstalkers 4. Darkstalkers has a very nice cast of characters, some excellently surreal level designs, and would look excellent with a 2.5D facelift like Street Fighter 4 (or, at the very least, a HD sprite-upgrade, like Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo HD Remix).

Unfortunately, Capcom seems unwilling to make it because their test-run, Darkstalkers Resurrection, did not perform as profitably as they wanted, besides making the bestsellers list on the PSN. Imagine, Two unaltered games that are already available for the fraction of the price, released for a second or third time for a boosted price didn't sell like hot cakes!

...(glomps Rox SO HARD)!

LOL, thanks Dalek. Glad to see a fellow Chrono Trigger fan here on the forums. Were you as let down as I was about Chrono Cross (Christ I hated that sequel)! My absolute favorite game of all time in Final Fantasy VI though. Kefka is, hands down, the all time best villain in any video game EVER!

Though I generally feel that the older RPG's like FF6 be left alone like the classics they are in fear they may fuck it up. I would really like to see it be remade in beautiful HD CG glory.

FF7 and Secret of Mana included.

Aditionally, I would love to see a new Final Fantasy Tactics be made.

Last edited:
I'd like Half-Life 3 to be released while I'm still alive, but that's asking a lot.

I'd also like another Indiana Jones point & click game. I grew up on the old Sierra style adventure, and while there's been plenty of similar type games in recent times, none have ticked all the boxes like the old Indy games.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back