• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What If God Created All Women Bald?

NMKamikaze1

TMF Expert
What if every woman on earth was completely bald and COULD NOT grow hair, no matter how hard they tried.

The bad part about that, in my opinion, would be the difficulty in telling them apart from men.

On the good side, I would be able to watch TV without having to look at those damn Garnier Fructis and Pantene commercials. Those commercials annoy the shit out of me. What about you?

If women were bald I really don't think it would change how vain they would be. In place of hair and hair treatments, there would be expensive scalp treatments and waxing done to keep their cue ball looking better than the other ladies, much to the dismay and poverty of their husbands and boyfriends.

Okay, so your husband doesn't have any money left in his wallet because you had a luxurious scalp massage, instead of a luxurious perm. Tomato tomato.

Last edited:
Not to mention the fact that we could get cool scalp tattoos and hats would become a lot more fashionable. Hmm... maybe Sinead O'Connor was onto something...

well if they where bald from day 1 i think we would have been grown up with it and it's most normall i guess.Then i wonder why only not grow hair on the head when the rest is more anoying.

Ya know... now that I'm back from a shower, I realize the wisdom in being bald. Oh sure, I looks my signature hair stripe, but I don't have to spend half my shower washing this stuff! I can put a purple tattoo up there and call it done.

Speaking of being bald. I wish I could have a bald head...but you can see into my brain. That or polish it to a mirror polish shine I can reflected the sun back into space.

What if every woman on earth was completely bald and COULD NOT grow hair, no matter how hard they tried.

The bad part about that, in my opinion, would be the difficulty in telling them apart from men.

On the good side, I would be able to watch TV without having to look at those damn Garnier Fructis and Pantene commercials. Those commercials annoy the shit out of me. What about you?

Dwarf women have beards.

I've come close--my best friend and I shaved our heads when we both got into grad school...

It feels amazing...but it's chilly in the winter...

I think I'd find it...hott!!! I would rub my ler's head ALL the time...and give excellent scalp massages...

LOVE ladies...with all lengths of hair!!!!! Or none at all!!!

Kinda wish I didn't have any body hair...anywhere...life would be MUCH easier!!!

Kinda wish I didn't have any body hair...anywhere...life would be MUCH easier!!!

Mm, no no, I like a woman's body hair! Not in a copious Sasquatch kinda way, but the soft gentle tactile furriness of it, on her forearms and wrists or the curve of her jaw or at the small of her back?

I could easily deal with a woman's bald head, but a bald body would plunge me into resigned depression...

Eh, the body hair isn't so much a problem with me. Shaving my legs is tedious, but there's one other place where the hair's purple that I kinda enjoy. >_>

The way I see it is hair or no hair, they are still the same person.

for the sake of argument lets say that god made women bald then what would we look at? the hollywood brother do not know but the hollywood brother is still sure that the hollywood brother could not resist the girls of this great forum

If women were bald, they would find some way to spend billions on something else.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back