• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What If : (plenty of scope for comment and maybe some fun)

hazelf1

1st Level Red Feather
Would we lead the same life and make the same mistakes if we were reborn into the same era, but at the age of 20 instead of a new born.

But what if we were reborn as a member of the opposite sex, or reborn with a different sexual orientation.

Now theres a thought, and heres another.

I would still want to be a woman but either straight, or lesbian rather than my current bi situation, but would want to retain my current fetish situation.

Mainly tickling and bondage.

Hmm... well, if we were born 20 years earlier, many of us 20-somethings would not have had the internet to kick around. This forum would not have sustained our interests. I wonder if not having an internet outlet would cause people to repress an interest in tickling, or express it more? Maybe our elders can chime in.

I really can't comprehend being a woman, or gay. That's a significantly different outlook on life, different experiences. Men and women understand each other so well, after all. So I really don't know how being a woman would change my life. Or, to be more manageable, change ticklish subjects.

Would I be more ticklish as a woman? Ticklish in different places? Obviously, I can't really fathom having being ticklish in certain places. Who can say? Maybe I'd be more prone to be a lee? Almost certainly, I'd be more comfortable with being tickled by and tickling a member of the same sex. That seems to be a peculiar hang up for men. Perhaps its easier to be interested in tickling as a woman?

Its an interesting set of hypotheticals, to say the least.

Reborn aged 20? Sounds painful from the Mother's perspective! :stickout

Even if we were reborn as a 20yr old, we still wouldn,t have any knowledge or experience so we would probably still make the same mistakes and they would come across as much worse coming from a 20yr old as compared to a 6yr old, we may be locked up or at the very least medicated😉

Man, I didn't think of that permutation. If you were born as a 20 year old. Well, aside from the pure mechanics of birthing, that sounds completely terrible. As a 20 year old, you would have the plasticity of mind to learn all the things babies learn. You'd effectively be a waste of flesh for life. Ug.

But, what if you could be emerge into existence as a fully functional 20-year old? That'd be something. Pre-programmed with language and a high school education, some social skills... What would you do? How would you talk and with whom would you become friends? Sort of a blank slate life at 20, kind of bleak to think about.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back