• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What if you could Choose your Fetish????

Slaver123

TMF Master
Inspired by a thread here and a short story I heard on "Escape Pod" ....What if you could take a pill that would give you a 'designer fetish'; what would you choose?

I don't mean just Boobs or Legs, I mean literally ANYTHING.

For example, suppose you're a lowly dishwasher; you could take the pill and give yourself a "Dishwashing-Fetish" and be in ecstacy all day on minimum wage (The suds! The Suds! YES!!!!)

It'd seriously change the dynamic of the world.....

Dude thats a tough one, good question!
As much as i love my fetishes they are kinda a double edged sword. Being stuck with 2 sexual likings that I cant experience without spending hundreds or being lucky enough to meet someone willing to try them for me isn't exactly great. I always try to be open in real life about my tickling likes to girlfriends and it gets me tied up now and then (lol) but the balloons and bouncy things, I'll probably never get to experience.
If I could change that to something like pantyhose or miniskirts then i think i probably would...
Then again i have to remain true to myself and live with what i love eh? lol

hmm...i'll take a pill to make me have a treadmill fetish..so that i can't wait to get on that torture err i mean wonderful exercise machine...giggles.

hmm,I would take it to make me like doing all the things I don't want to do,like cleaning,practicing etc.

I'd like to have a vinyl fetish! (Wait a minute...I already have one!)

hmm,I would take it to make me like doing all the things I don't want to do,like cleaning,practicing etc.

Practicing; ooh, R U another musician??? 🙂

Imagine giving yourself an exercise fetish.... (Actually, I think Governator Arnold may have had one in the early days...)

And Isabeau's post raises another interesting question; why don't some health clubs go all-out fetish? Think how many people would be in better shape if they could go to the gym and get whipped and taunted by Dominatrixes while getting a cardio workout?- I'm being serious.

Or harnessed (like Pony-girls and -boys) to a horse exercise-walking machine (one of those things that goes round in circles)

It's natural for fetishes to develop and change over time. I've heard that even exposure to other things can plant the seeds of interest in them, and if a foreign kink is combined with something you already appreciate you may find yourself slowly leaning toward the new fetish.

Maybe there's a way you could condition yourself to find exercise or household chores exciting :lol I think if I had the choice I'd give myself fetishes for every part of the female body I'm not already a fan of. I've never understood belly-button, underarm or hand fetishes but if they're anything like foot fetishes then they're something I'd like to have.

I wish I had a guitar playing fetish so I would practice more instead of goofing off during that time.

I am who I am partially due to my 'fetish', so I doubt I would ever exchange that for anything. Here in Serbia I have yet to meet a person with same interests as me and while I wait for that I think I have fulfilled my hunt list. Gotta double check that...

well i think this is the same with me if i could pick because i hate cleaning and i hate practicing even though i have too

If I could pick a fetish...I'd have to go with that one where you get off on the piles of cash random people leave on your doorstep every morning.

Yeah, that one. 🙂

Pick a fetish? Ehhh... I'm pretty happy with what I've got, actually. It works quite nicely for me.

Can you imagine the added stress of PICKING a fetish instead of just having one? "Oh man, I really kinda dig this one... but what will the neighbors think? Maybe I should just go with THAT one instead... No, mom'd kill me if she knew... ummmm..." XP

I'm with Bashiku. I love who I am, and a fair bit of that is my likings...plus it's just so damn much fun!!! I wouldn't change ^__^

~K

Yes,I am a vocalist and pianist

Wonderful! What kinds of music? Do you perform shows or make recordings?

I myself have had a hard time accepting my own particular sexual or sensual proclivities, harmless and fun though they might be (and as others here have observed, finding like-minded companions is like looking for a sealed Beatles "butcher cover"). I grew up in a conservative area where people just wanted to be normal. I sometimes think the word "normal" is the most dangerous word in the English language.

Last edited:
Doesn't anyone else think the ability to pick a fetish would be a great way to expand your interests and make you a better sexual partner for it?

Heck I've tried learning new fetishes for just that reason :lol No luck so far. It seems to be pure luck what takes your fancy.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back