• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What if you could tickle yourself?

MindOverWhatMatters

So total hypothetical:

You place an electronic collar on your ticklee, tie them up, and tickle them as much as you want, as long as you want, and wherever you want.

The catch is:

Your ticklee then gets to put the collar on you, which heightens all of your nerves and replicates the sensations that you just doled out.

If you aren’t ticklish, the collar fixes that, if a spot doesn’t normally work, the collar fixes that too. Essentially, you would feel exactly what you can dish out as a tickler.

Do you think you would be able to withstand “tickling yourself”?

Fun question. I actually already can tickle myself some, but nowhere near what someone else can or as you describe the device would enable. Even still, sometimes I can't endure what I do to myself now! That's mostly on my feet, which is usually one of the best places for someone to tickle themselves. It's why I like being in bondage when tickled–I know I'll fight back, but in bondage I can't.

A somewhat similar hypothetical that I brought up to my wife once was, "if there was a magic pill that would make you twice as ticklish permanently, would you take it?" I personally was very hesitant and if truly faced that scenario, I would think long and hard, but she answered almost immediately "Oh definitely!" Clearly she is more of a Lee-leaning switch than I am! lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back