• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what is ‘profound tickling’ ?

natscott6282

TMF Expert
imho profound tickling is not just getting someone in a spot that jolts them in to a panicked effort for evasion , its not just getting them hysterical or a giggling mush , and its definitely not just a few moments
its taking him to the very depths of his ticklishness ,identifying those hyper ticklish hotspots and latching on with full concentration to stimulate those points to their very maximum level of ticklishness and keeping them in that state unrelenting and maintaining focus ,
and it needs full immobilization so there is no chance of them getting any sense of relief of control over the stimulus by wriggles or spasms
the laughter enters a whole other dimension of wailing and uncontrollable frenzy with full knowledge that the tickler is simply gonna continue

almost nobody ever experiences this done to them or sees it in every day life so when its seen by ppl they just stare transfixed and remember it forever

but i know i am only one person with one opinion so i am interested in all of urs

and also I know its not common for ppl even in this community to be into that so sorry if i offend anyone

plus a lot of ppl (lees) say they want this but imho when i use to do it i can pretty much garantee nobody could actually handle it

I am one of those lees who want this, or at least really think that I want it. That is why complete immobilization is necessary, not only so that I couldn't wriggle but also so that I could not escape after changing my mind when I find that I can't handle it.

I think what I really crave is the moment when I know that I can't stand any more, but the ler just continues and even tells me that she is going to continue for another hour at least. :devil:

My wife and I are still looking for a tickler that can give this to us, would kill and even pay for such a situation honestly. We've had good ticklers but no of THAT good yet. Give us a shout if you know of someone! Lol

imho profound tickling is not just getting someone in a spot that jolts them in to a panicked effort for evasion , its not just getting them hysterical or a giggling mush , and its definitely not just a few moments
its taking him to the very depths of his ticklishness ,identifying those hyper ticklish hotspots and latching on with full concentration to stimulate those points to their very maximum level of ticklishness and keeping them in that state unrelenting and maintaining focus ,
and it needs full immobilization so there is no chance of them getting any sense of relief of control over the stimulus by wriggles or spasms
the laughter enters a whole other dimension of wailing and uncontrollable frenzy with full knowledge that the tickler is simply gonna continue

almost nobody ever experiences this done to them or sees it in every day life so when its seen by ppl they just stare transfixed and remember it forever

but i know i am only one person with one opinion so i am interested in all of urs

and also I know its not common for ppl even in this community to be into that so sorry if i offend anyone

plus a lot of ppl (lees) say they want this but imho when i use to do it i can pretty much garantee nobody could actually handle it
Fantastic description and comments....Just... Wow....That's tickling someone to their very core...

Sounds pretty much like tickle torture.

It sounds like you have enough opportunities to observe it more in-depth.

After a while it doesn't really mean anything on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I've had some experiences, if not like this, certainly approaching it. It's like...feeling the fear of a near death experience in the moment the near death experience is happening, but through some of the screams and tears, there's also some awkward laughter lol. It terrifies me, and after reading what you wrote, you terrify me too–And I love it! Good description!

I've always said "you can't die from tickle torture, but you can feel like you've died and gone to hell, TICKLE HELL"
Seriously though, this post is one of the best, most descriptive, most accurate representation of true tickle torture I have read. Whether you like it, loath it, or crave it, experiencing it would likely change you forever. 🔥

I've always said "you can't die from tickle torture, but you can feel like you've died and gone to hell, TICKLE HELL"
Seriously though, this post is one of the best, most descriptive, most accurate representation of true tickle torture I have read. Whether you like it, loath it, or crave it, experiencing it would likely change you forever. 🔥
awwww thx!!!

Damn your description made me shudder. I experienced it a little as a lee. It really is intense and thrilling. Like a constant lightning bolt going through my body.
if you dont mind, how long did that lightning bolt sensation last? I had that same intense sensation given to me once when a gf in college decided to goose me on the back of my thighs (high back of thighs!). That is EXACTLY what it was like! It was like 220 volts from an electrical box! We were in a office working side by side and I had leaned over the desk to reach for something we needed. Luckily (???) I yelped and collapsed back into her lap! Papers flew everywhere! So the "lightning" stopped but we had to cover our shenanigans by claiming I had a cramp in my leg! No one saw what she did...but I'm sure the 60 year old secretary and the 30 year old married office assistant both knew something other than a cramp made me collapse in a heap!
As you say...intense and yet thrilling! I say its like a roller coaster with the adrenaline rush from the intensity but then when stopped, you get the dopamine and serotonin and endorphin bathe...that helps calm you down.

The more I think of this, the more it gives me the chills. I think of that moment when if you are restrained, realize that you are not going anywhere, and it is too late to change your mind. Buyers remorse! 🙂

That is certainly not a kind of scene that we can do often, but when we can...it sends me flying. Much like doing a heavy impact scene, it takes all thoughts out of my head, centering the entirety of my perception to the torture of my overactive nervous system. It is truly an exhilarating experience, and something that haunts my fantasies. It takes planning and the time to recuperate afterwards, but it is definitely a turn on. I adored the way you described the experience. It took my breath away.

That is certainly not a kind of scene that we can do often, but when we can...it sends me flying. Much like doing a heavy impact scene, it takes all thoughts out of my head, centering the entirety of my perception to the torture of my overactive nervous system. It is truly an exhilarating experience, and something that haunts my fantasies. It takes planning and the time to recuperate afterwards, but it is definitely a turn on. I adored the way you described the experience. It took my breath away.
aha thx soooo much and ye i can only rlly tell u about my own experiences ig

if you dont mind, how long did that lightning bolt sensation last? I had that same intense sensation given to me once when a gf in college decided to goose me on the back of my thighs (high back of thighs!). That is EXACTLY what it was like! It was like 220 volts from an electrical box! We were in a office working side by side and I had leaned over the desk to reach for something we needed. Luckily (???) I yelped and collapsed back into her lap! Papers flew everywhere! So the "lightning" stopped but we had to cover our shenanigans by claiming I had a cramp in my leg! No one saw what she did...but I'm sure the 60 year old secretary and the 30 year old married office assistant both knew something other than a cramp made me collapse in a heap!
As you say...intense and yet thrilling! I say its like a roller coaster with the adrenaline rush from the intensity but then when stopped, you get the dopamine and serotonin and endorphin bathe...that helps calm you down.
It can last several seconds if not longer. At least that's my experience. When tickled at the lower tummy or hips (with digging fingers or squeezing tickles) I'm like ceasing up completely for several seconds, spasming before falling back in silent uncontrollable laughter. And then the dopamine and serotonin hits hard.

Great point. Could u list some videos that depict this even in a slight degree?
I can, tickling rilynn (not sure the owner). This vid competes (to me) with the longest most bothersome amount of armpit tickling. And although the lee is really ticklish she didn’t break. I’d like to see someone mention a better one!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back