• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the world coming to?

duck171

3rd Level Red Feather
I just saw on the news that now Santa is being told not to say ho, ho ,ho because it is offensive to women. The jolly old saint is also being told to lose weight as a good example toward children. What the hell is going on with people these days. I can put up with most of this political correct crap but now the line has been crossed. Who do these women think they are, thinking that the most beloved holiday character is insulting them by saying ho, ho, ho. And if your kid is fat, take away the cokes and cheetos, and kick their asses outside so they can get some exercise. This is the stupidest thing Ive heard in a long long time and all these politicians and lobbiests can kiss my ass.:angry:

Wow, these people need to kill themselves. Who spends this much time and effort on something so pointless?

Wow, these people need to kill themselves. Who spends this much time and effort on something so pointless?

I will be glad to shoot them in the face!

To be fair, it doesn't seem like any women have actually complained about "ho ho ho." It's the firm that recruits and employs a particular squad of Santas who has allegedly discouraged the saying of "ho ho ho," not because anyone has complained but because they're trying to prevent complaints and minimize liability; in the commercial sphere, in a capitalist society, corporations are notoriously risk-averse in that way.

No question that it's an immensely dumb and unnecessary move, but if the corporation who's writing Santa's check wants to avoid even the shadow of the possibility that some woman might be offended by a strange man shouting "Ho" at her on the sidewalk or in the mall, that's the prerogative of the check-writer. It's not affecting any other Santas as far as I can tell. And the whole phenomenon probably has less to do with so-called "political correctness" than with the corporate mindset, or with our litigious world.

(Meanwhile, the company in question has denied issuing the ban in the first place.)

I believe these corporations may want to look up the word 'context' in the dictionary. Possibly 'tone of voice,' were phrases in the dictionary.

I'll agree with Wade and probably take it one step further in another direction. People are fairly gung-ho right now with political correctness and eating habits and such. Schools are taking away soft drinks and unhealthy snacks and the rap industry is requesting singers to clean up their lyrics of the offensive terms. So go the trends, so go the corporations.

and the rap industry is requesting singers to clean up their lyrics of the offensive terms.

All true. Of course, that's nothing new. When the young Elvis went on TV they refused to show him from the waist down, and when the Stones went on Ed Sullivan they were forced to change their lyrics.

Heck, when Stravinsky premiered his "Firebird" people rioted.

Eh, any potential changes to Santa would disappear once the laments of children come rolling in.

"You're not really Santa. Santa's fat."

How can anyone try to defend this? According to the description of Santa he is supposed to be fat have a white beard and say ho ho ho as he rides off into the night. Some rapper refering to women as a bitch or hoe is completely different. Rappers TRY to show no respect for women or the law or anything else. I dont think Santa is trying to make that statement. I think its good that schools are going with better nutrituion for its students, god knows they need it. Anyway, dont want to get off topic.

I don't live in America so I'll probably never understand your customs, it seems.
Next thing you know, Santa will probably have to stop wearing warm clothes because 'it insults children living in the desert' or some such nonsense. What the hell is wrong with the people (I'm not saying americans, i'm saying everybody). The guy is a jolly old man with a recognizable laughter who teaches us the joy of giving, not a perverted fat rapist with criminal intentions.
I know: let's ban santa and make Freddy Kruger a christmas figure. Just perfect for the three little psychos I'm going to raise.

I looked up this story and it's origins are in Australia. Interesting.

LOL Sammi-Chan is right. Neo-Santa wouldn't catch on😛

How can anyone try to defend this? According to the description of Santa he is supposed to be fat have a white beard and say ho ho ho as he rides off into the night. Some rapper refering to women as a bitch or hoe is completely different. Rappers TRY to show no respect for women or the law or anything else. I dont think Santa is trying to make that statement.

But remember: no one's suggesting that he is. No actual human being (that we know of) has actually claimed to find Santa's Ho Ho Ho offensive. It's just a company trying to cover its ass in advance, and doing it in an inept and timid fashion (as corporations are wont to do).

But remember: no one's suggesting that he is. No actual human being (that we know of) has actually claimed to find Santa's Ho Ho Ho offensive. It's just a company trying to cover its ass in advance, and doing it in an inept and timid fashion (as corporations are wont to do).

Agreed.

dude i totally frickin agree with you. women are a little too sensitive nowadays. it's the music on the radio everyones all f**kin perverted now so something thats spelt ho ho ho means hoe? no. those are different. santas been saying that for decades why stop now. gaaah what babies go bite a nipple!🙄

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back