• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is Your Favorite Frozen Beverage?

AiritheDestoyer

Verified
Frozen beverages are totally fantabulous! As anyone ever heard of Cool Beans, the

coffee shop? They have the BEST Ice Hot Chocolate. And McDonald's Frozen Frappes, or

whatever, are delicious. But my absolutely favorite frozen beverage is Double Chocolaty

Java Chip from Starbucks. I like them all, though, because they are chocolate.

What's your favorite frozen beverage?

The Frozen Frappes are, indeed, quite delicious. Major kudos to both the Wendy's Frosty and the Chick-Fil-A milkshakes as well. If I'm picking a favorite, I'd probably say the Frosty, but it's a close call.

I'm gonna go ooooooollllllld-school on everyone here and say that a milkshake made in the traditional manner (with actual ice cream and milk - oh, and malted milk powder) is the gold standard. That, or a for-real ice cream soda!

Having said that, the frozen coffee drinks will do in a pinch!

Ill cast my vote for the frozen margarita. I love a good margarita on a hot day.

I'm giving it up for the 7-11 slurpee, especially to the sunkist slurpee they had for iron man and the mountain dew one that I just drank

My school makes fantastic chocolate milkshakes with real ice cream like kopfhorer described! They're pretty expensive, but I've gotten a few myself and guys buy me them once in a while. 😀

I usually put Gatorade bottles in the freezer overnight. I also have a bottle of Jamison Irish Whiskey in the freezer (alcohol doesn't freeze of course). It tastes like a frosty going down with a Yuengling lager chaser.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back