• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

What is your favorite mainsteam tickling scene

duck171

3rd Level Red Feather
Im curious as to what is everyone's favorite mainstream tickle scene. I know there are a bunch so what is yours? Mine is the scene in North to Alaska where stewart granger tickles Capucine. I saw this movie when I was younger and was the first time I really got hooked on foot tickling. I watched this scene a thousand times in a row and still get turned on when I see it. It is a landmark in my life. Anyone else have any comment?

Last edited:
Okay, I don't have any viewing times for this, but, I was watching an old tape I had never gotten around to seeing until last night called Dark Star(`74). It's an early film by John(Halloween) Carpenter and Dan(Alien)O'Bannon from way back in their filmschool days. It's a rather silly send-up of films like 2001:A Space Odyssey, filled with irreverent humor. Enjoyable, if a tad slow at times.

Anyway, for one of the all-time weirdest tickle-scenes in a mainstream movie: At one point, one of the lead characters, an astronaut named Pinback is sent to feed a creature they've picked up in their voyages. It tunrs out it's a mischevious beach-ball looking thing with two clawlike appendages. Well, it escapes and makes an ass out of Pinback, taking him further and further into the recesses of the ship until it strands him in some airshaft, dangling over a certain-death drop. Then, it tickle attacks him for a second in an effort to get him to fall! Damnedest thing I've ever seen. For tickling completists, only.

Hope this is a suitable thread to add this odd mainstream moment to...

Mainstream tickling

I know the movie well, I even bought the vhs tape just for that scene. If ya ask me she seems so very ticklish when he does tickle her nyloned feet. If ya ask me the scene could of been made longer! If i was the director or the producer when that movie was made and I was old enuff to direct or produce it. It would of been muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh longer ya know what I mean vern!!!😉

If i was the director, i would have made them do multiple takes on that scene. after all, you have to make sure the scene is perfect right? 😉

Do TV scenes count? I have a fondness for the short sequence in 'The Avengers' episode 'The Fear Merchants' where Steed slowly drags a feather along the edge of Diana Rigg's bare foot. She jumps and pulls her foot away quickly. Pity none of their enemies ever discovered that Emma Peel was ticklish!

Yes, 'North to Alaska'...I bought the VHS just for that scene too! lol

If I was a producer...she would have been captured and bound by Red Indians and subjected to hours of feathers being dragged along her bare soles!!! lol

Well, I wouldn't call it a favorite, but some of you foot people might appreciate it.

The movie is Carmen Jones, a 1954 adaptation of Bizet's Carmen set in WWII America and given an all-African American cast, with Oscar Hammerstein lyrics to Bizet's musical scores.

There's a scene where the eponymous character has taken Joe to Chicago and they're in this apartment. I guess she's put nail polish on, and she's having him blow on her toes to dry it. The polish doesn't show at any point, so it won't be a visual factor.

Then Joe nibbles(?) the top of one of her feet, which she says tickles.

The actress, Dorothy Dandridge, was 32 at the time.

Mine was a TV commercial for GLAD handled trash bags of all things. There was a very nervous woman in her wedding dress suspended over a pool of tomato juice (I think). She was holding onto the handles. The commercial was pointing out how strong the plastic was. Well, at the end of the commercial the announcer who was standing next to her on a ladder moved his hand next to her armpit and made a threatening tickling motion with his fingers. The commercial fades out with his finger getting closer and closer to her armpit and her whimpering in the background. After the commercial fades out you hear her start to laugh. I only saw it twice. I've never seen a clip of it on any any tickle site. The commercial came out in the mid 80s.

(pops up out of Lurkerland for a moment)

Mine will never change...."The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" (1988) The scene where the King of the Moon (Robin Williams) is playfully than viciously foot tickling the Queen (Valentina Cortese) in bed. Of course her disembodied head is floating elsewhere at the time, but they do cut back to it during the scene showing her half ticklish, half aroused reaction. Thats Terry Gilliam for ya....he's a weird weird guy. A surprisingly long tickling scene for a mainstream movie....

Its also just a really good and visually intriguing film suitable for all ages....

(disappears again)

I just have a group of them, which is all of the clips I've seen on youtube of magicians tickling their assistant's feet after they saw them in half.

But, I like it when the woman's feet are real more. There is one way of doing the "saw a woman in half" magic trick where one woman is actually in the bottom half of the box the whole time and she is really getting her feet tickled, while the woman we see is in the top half. It's usually called the "train" version of the "saw a woman in half" magic trick.

I like thinking about how the magician could just not let the woman in the bottom half out and tickle her feet as long as he wanted haha.

There are several of these clips on youtube.

Last edited:
My personal fav was from Robocop II: Robocop has a memory flashback of life with his wife, it's done from a First Person Perspective (part of the reason why it's my fav scene).

The scene starts out with his wife luring him upstairs by sticking her foot out and posing it for him, he then follows her upstairs *lookin at her feet the whole time*. Robocop so had a foot fetish!

The scene then shows her laying in the bed, while he is sitting at her feet right after putting nailpolish on her toes (again all in first person view), he then proceeds to tickle her feet, causing her to thrash around and laugh begging him not to tickle (but looking like she is utterly enjoying it). The scene then shows them kissing...

The whole setup, her seducing him with her foot, the first person view, and the mix of love romance and tickling all make for my most favoritest mainstream tickling scene ever. Not to mention the wife is attractive and her reactions are just too cute for words (the reactions are also very believable).

The Baron Munchauser clip is my favorite as well. There is one i remembered and recently seen posted was the tiny tim one with the wolf and bald headed guy. I loved that as a kid and was glad to see someone post it. Brought back memories.

Speaking of landmark scenes, with all likelihood mine is this:

-> http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=8326&highlight=fujiko

A mainstream anime scene, from when animes weren't called such, just those "evil japan toons".
Featured bondage, teasing, nudity and senseless torture for the sake of it.
As drawn out and extreme as mainstreams scenes would probably ever get - and it got cut to ribbons in following runs...

I am glad I managed to track it down, eventually.

I am familiar with the Baron Munchausen scene too - got it on tape back then, and kept treasuring it ever since.

Same with Robocop - it's lying somewhere in my tape pile.

Later got exposed to the North to Alaska scene, and it was good, but I was older, so it was not as etched in my memory as other scenes were.

Plus I am a closet fan of magic sawing performances too, and I've been gathering a few vids from yahoo groups and youtube too.

Trainsawing was Mark Wilson's signature trick, and you can easily find some low quality flicks on youtube...

As I later learnt though, "sawing in three" was even better, as it did not resort to animatronics feet or hidden models: the assistant would lie in a groove in the hollowed out centre of the table, and her own feet would stick out for audience to see.
When the magician would tickle her, it would be real - well, as real as a staged show would go...

I cannot seem to locate the relevant clips on youtube now, but I'll try and post them, because some of them might appeal to other "sawing" fans out there.

I was watching a horror movie called Luthor the Geek(1990) the other night, and during Luthor's home invasion out in the boonies, the bodacious daughter and her boyfriend arrive home and, not finding mom(she's tied & gagged in a face-down spread-eagle in her own bedroom), proceed to shower together and make-out. Luthor hides while this is going on. Anyway, long story short, the young couple both get in some great, seemingly real tickles during their foreplay together. The girl is superfine, too! Apparently, her name is Stacy Haiduk, in case that rings any bells with anybody.

The classic April O'Neil scene, from Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, as it was known over here. Legendary.

The scene of the Queen Valentina Cortese being tickled is very sexy, and she is very ticklish!!

In the film "Great Catherine" (1968), there is a long tickle torture scene where Jeanne Moreau, playing the Russian Empress Catheine the Great, has Peter O'Toole, playing a British army captain assigned to the embassy there, tied up and brought to her private chambers. She proceeds to tickle him repeatedly, mostly by jabbing her bare toes into his rib cage.

My absolute favorite Mainstream scene is the one from Die Zwillinge vom Immenhof.

My second favorite is the one from French In Action.

Can whomever has scene north to alaska please describe the tickle scene
I wont be able to obtain a copy of this movie for a while and I want to know what happens
thanks!

My absolute favorite Mainstream scene is the one from Die Zwillinge vom Immenhof.

My second favorite is the one from French In Action.

Ahh... yes I remember that one well. Another formative moment in my youth. Tickling and later in the series the high beams flashing.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back