• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of hobbies ya'll have?

general zod1

TMF Master
What kind of hobbies does everyone have? I like to build plastic tank models and collect DC comic books Right now I am building a Sherman tank in 1/35 scale

i used to have a r/c car that went 75mph on a straight away..i smoked a taurus with it once..lol i have tons of trading cards..football,baseball and basketball. no real hobbies tho. i havent really collected them much anymore..i spend my money on my car and suping it up

This could take awhile. 😛

First off, I collect and build Gundam Models, which are snap together plastic models averaging 500 pieces or so, but up to 2000+ and range from 1/144 scale to 1/100th to 1/60th.

Also, I collect Magic: The Gathering Cards, although I am just now learning how to play. I also have several other CCGs (Collectible Card Games) that I hoard, including Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Dragonball Z, and Yu-Yu-Hakusho, although my only substantial (I.e. 2000+ cards) collections are Magic and Pokemon.

I collect a variety of statues, many of them of old comic book characters.

I have a substantial collection of miniature lighthouses, from my days in the Outer Banks, and I expect to resume collecting them when I move back.

I have recently started collecting Mage Knight figurines, and will probably branch out to the other mini-figure sets, of which their are many.

I also have a running collection of random and strange things of all sorts, ranging from a pair of Dutch wooden clogs, to a pair of full-size silver candelabras, to an Egyptian Sarcophagus that holds CDs.

I have a swiftly growing collection of swords, including fantasy, oriental, functional, and European ones.

And I think that that is it. :happy:

Hobbies? hmmm...
Most of my hobbies died a painful death upon the birth of my child. but if I had my way my hobbies would include:
Painting (acrylic on canvas)
Photography (all manifestations)
Wood burning (as in art, not pyromania)
Photoshop art
Reading (been a long time since I've read a book without pictures of animals talking and wearing clothes)

My house is too small to have respectable collections of any kind and with a toddler nothing I own can be breakable or have sharp edges. But I have a massive collection of beanie babies and other Ty products (safely hidden in out building) as well as varied stuffed animals.
And between my husband and I we have a rediculously enormous collection of books, new, old, and antique.

Mine little hobbies are : photography in B/W ( pix taking )
Reading - all kind of books with/without pictures LOL
I have a little collection of paintings * oil - acrylic* lack of space nonetheless to make them all viewable - i have some drawings too..
Yeah and travelling if i had the time to 🙂

Well I have a lot here's a brief list:

Drawing
Watercolor Painting
Playing the bass guitar, drums, conga, cello, and piano
Writing(working on a novel), writing poetry
Tarot reading
Jewelry making (hemp)
Well I guess I'm the only crazy person, but I like to work.
Work as in at the florist, I design flowers.
Fashion Designer
I collect Amy Brown faeries (she's so beautiful)
Skiing
Ultimate Frizbee
Soccer
and Modelling, I model for this new fashion designer in a city near home, I recently did a show last month.

My Hobbies Are 1) Playing The Acoustic Guitar. I Play Mostly Bluegrass On My 1974 D-35 And 1975 D-45 Martins. 2) Playing Tennis. I Am Only At The 3.5 Usta Level But I Enjoy Playing Several Times A Week For Fun And The Much Needed Exercise. 3) Doing Amatuer Magic Mostly Of The "cookbook" Type (no Sleight Of Hand Unfortunately) And 4) Working In Halloween Haunted Houses.(off And On Since High School). The Last Three Years I Was Lucky Enough To Work In A Local Jaycees' House. The Last Two Years From Planning To Putting Away Props Post Mortem.

Hey Squirmer 30, Exactly What Type Of Filter Does Your Hobby Require? Lol! I Enjoyed Your Very Funny Post!! Thanks.

I draw obviously. But a while ago I got into a game called Warhammer. First and foremost its a miniature modeling hobbying, and then its a tabletop strategy battle game. I have a Chaos army (mixed with Beastmen models), mark of Slaanesh.

I also like singing, and want to someday get back into playing the violin.

I like voice acting, but I guess I can't really call that a hobby if I'm not actually doing it. I am an aspiring voice actor for japanese animation though.

I used to have more hobbies when I was little, but some of them I've lost interest in.

Alone: Designing RPGs, theorizing/speculating, works of fiction in various forms (Examples of my progress in these three areas are linked from my sig.). Also playing video games, occasionally.

With friends: Video games, and various forms of (I must make it clear: essentially harmless) creative mayhem. We shout random things at people from my car...also with my car, I dunno how to sum it up really quick, let's say, extreme shopping cart-pushing...harassing the McDonald's Drive-Thru...generally, making asses of ourselves.

Now here's a good idea for a thread!🙂

I'm into martial arts (Tae Kwon Do to be specific; very good for hanging around barefoot ticklish ladies with plenty of tickling opportunities), reading, computers, dogs, cricket (how very Eng-a-lish of me) and tickling the be-jayzus out of helpless females.
There's probably more, but that's the gist of it. 🙂

My Hobbies!!

My hobbies include fiction writing, listening to music, and Karaoke. I love to sing Bobby Darren's "Mack The Knife." While the competition was scarce this particular night, I won second place one time. Given that this is just a three minute song, I'm still waiting for my extra 12 minutes of fame.

yeah i am a typical lazy American. When i ever have time off from work. I sit on my bum and watch tv or play video games.

I don't like to associate them with the word hobby, as it's more of a lifestyle choice with me...but I have horses (2), (no, I'm not a cowboy), and of course there are my (2) Rottweiler's, and the old Golden Retriever as well. As I said, I don't consider living things a hobby, so outside of my large 4 legged friends, I don't think I have anything you could consider a hobby per se, unless hanging 'round this damn computer is one.

For all the model builder's, I have a collection of Hasegawa F4 Phantom's (most, if not all versions) from the 1980's just sitting in a big box in my sisters garage. I don't know if they are still made, or if they are even worth any value to a collector, but if any one is interested I'd be willing to talk. Some of them ARE partially put together.

I play guitar (I own a black Godin SD, a black Kramer Baretta, and a lake placid blue Kramer Focus)
I'm a programmer (C, C++, Visual Basic)
I like writing, though I rarely do it
I used to maintain a fairly popular website, but writer's block is killer... especially when you're trying to make people laugh, heh
I like researching random crap as well

PunKyGurl said:
Well I have a lot here's a brief list:

Drawing
Watercolor Painting
Playing the bass guitar, drums, conga, cello, and piano
Writing(working on a novel), writing poetry
Tarot reading
Jewelry making (hemp)
Well I guess I'm the only crazy person, but I like to work.
Work as in at the florist, I design flowers.
Fashion Designer
I collect Amy Brown faeries (she's so beautiful)
Skiing
Ultimate Frizbee
Soccer
and Modelling, I model for this new fashion designer in a city near home, I recently did a show last month.

i do not know if i the only guy in here that thinks this but the more stuff that the incredible punkygirl post aobut herself the more incredible she becomes in the eyes of all who read her post

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back