• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of stories interest females

HXCkid

TMF Poster
Im just curious, I know what guys like, and what I like, mostly in generalities, but im just wondering if theres anything particular that most girls prefer to find in a story.

Personally, I love F/M and multiple-F/M, upper-body stories focused on a "guy next door" lee. It's a bonus if the lers are evil cheerleaders or mischievous sorority members obtaining playful "revenge" 😉

lol i like f/m and multiples too, but with a name like "mistress" your tastes dont surprise me in the least, im thinking that will be my next story though.

Personally, I love F/M and multiple-F/M, upper-body stories focused on a "guy next door" lee. It's a bonus if the lers are evil cheerleaders or mischievous sorority members obtaining playful "revenge" 😉

that's sexy, i have to agree with her:ggrin:

^keep an eye on her, Papi... lol.
Keep yourself well guarded tonight. XD
I also enjoy a good f/m tickling story, but you didn't ask me. 😛

I assume those stories where women belittle men.

But i'm a guy, about to be belittled 😛

I assume those stories where women belittle men.

But i'm a guy, about to be belittled 😛

I can't speak for others, but I prefer stories about fun and playful tickling where everyone ends up happy, including the male lee 😉

I must be bizarre, since I'm a girl and get into stories with female lees. Being one myself, I sympathize with the lee more. So if it's a guy, I get pretty much nothing out of it.

I also hate the playful stuff. I like things sadistic and fantastic. Sort of a way of living in fiction what rarely happens or can't happen in reality. But whatever. There's tons of stuff out there catering to any taste.

I must be bizarre, since I'm a girl and get into stories with female lees. Being one myself, I sympathize with the lee more. So if it's a guy, I get pretty much nothing out of it.

I also hate the playful stuff. I like things sadistic and fantastic. Sort of a way of living in fiction what rarely happens or can't happen in reality. But whatever. There's tons of stuff out there catering to any taste.

Well there really isn't just one type of story for females, so therefore your relative bizarreness is still to be determined. Perhaps the dividing point is whether the person reading the story is a ler or lee in addition that of sex.

The person reading the story is empathizing with one of the characters and that depends on whether they are a ler or lee. If you see yourself as the lee in the story I think that is more natural for that lee to be of your orientation. Its easier to put yourself in the story. If that lee has things being tickled which you don't have it makes it a little difficult.

AS a male lee I can understad that. I like the F/M stories cause I can identify with the guy and I'm sure female lers like them cause they can identify with the female lers!

Yeah, I can relate to that, Sammi. Obviously, I'm a guy as well as a 'ler, but I know what you mean. If I'm reading fiction, I prefer it to be wild and out of the ordinary. If it's a scenario I can easily see myself participating in for real, my interest fades.

^keep an eye on her, Papi... lol.
Keep yourself well guarded tonight. XD
I also enjoy a good f/m tickling story, but you didn't ask me. 😛

=), im always spying on papi..waiting for the right moment to attack!

personally its harder for me to relate to m/f oriented, i have problems identifying with the guy, so i prefer f/f and f/m mostly.

Im just curious, I know what guys like, and what I like, mostly in generalities, but im just wondering if theres anything particular that most girls prefer to find in a story.

i love non consensual stories...where the victim is kidnapped..or taken by surprise...a great example of what i mean is Shadowtklr's "Amusement Park Hysteria" and "Asylum Seven"...also Daumantis's "Nylon Dungeon Series"..i absolutely love those..or interrogation..and any or all of these scenarios can be male on female...female on female...female on male...male on male..or multiples..as long as there is a detailed and descriptive plot, the longer the better..dark and mysterious..mmm ok..lol..i love these types the best..

i love non consensual stories...where the victim is kidnapped..or taken by surprise...a great example of what i mean is shadowtklr's "amusement park hysteria" and "asylum seven"...also daumantis's "nylon dungeon series"..i absolutely love those..or interrogation..and any or all of these scenarios can be male on female...female on female...female on male...male on male..or multiples..as long as there is a detailed and descriptive plot, the longer the better..dark and mysterious..mmm ok..lol..i love these types the best..

wowee!

wow i havent looked at this post in forever, but i think i agree TK slave that in order for a person to enjoy a story they must empathize or identify with one of the characters its harder for me for f/m cause i can only identify with myself as a lee, and since most stories are specefic I know i could not be perceived as that character, though I still enjoy them if there a bit vague on male descriptions but its at the opposite end of the spectrum with female characters, the more detail the better lol.

Hold it, hold it.

Most of the posts in this particular thread are from Males....wow guys, way to prove you disregard le request. It doesn't matter on my part though as I constantly disregard stuff. 😛

I can't speak for others, but I prefer stories about fun and playful tickling where everyone ends up happy, including the male lee 😉

Hiya friends, :seeya:

This is a really interesting question for a guy to ask.

I can't totally speak for other women but for me, I am more similar to Valerie and Isabeau. I tend to go in for stories where the people involved end up closer as a result of the encounter. I like it best if the characters have redeeming qualities, for instance even if the one being tickled is getting it back she or he is not a totally bad or good person nor is the 'ler all bad or good. A good story that makes some sense, even if its bizarrely fantastic, matters to me.

That said, I can enjoy something more sinister. Again if it's well written, it can take me back to those times and places where I've been mercilessly tickled mad!!:lol:lol

As for the combo, as a 'lee I enjoy being able to relate to women getting tickled half-to-death, I can not only empathise but if it's well written I can actually feel it - which is quite a sensation...:stuart:

But it's also fun to read about a clever woman tickling a guy to hysterical distraction... for the odd occasion I dream about doing that to my guy.:shifty:

I hope that random rambling helps a little :blush

One thing I would say? I absolutely adored the creative talents of RoseBlush. She had some of the most amazing stories!!

Many blessings,

lol well yeah alot of people posting are guys, but since i asked the question I think i can put my 2 cents in : P It is interesting from the females who did answer because i was expecting alot of them would appreciate "merciless insidious non-consentual tickling" (which is fine in stories imo <.<) more but there seems to be a bit more of an emotional gratification thing that females seem to lean more towards judging by the feedback (which i think is what everyone really wants in the end). Its just my observation though and correct me if im wrong lol

Interestingly, even though I am aware that I write for a mostly male audience, I have generally received excellent feedback on my fetish stories in which all characters end up gratified or where an emotional bond develops or increases between the characters (e.g., in Andrea Tickles a Wimp (F/M), the sadistic cheerleader begins to feel a slight sense of kindness towards the contemptible wuss after she tickles the crap out of him).

i like the idea of a female lee being ganged up on, but i prefer playful to sadistic. sadistic and be fun, but there has to be at least some enjoyment for all involved.
one idea i'd find interesting is a pedicurist wanting to pay back a bitchy client...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back