• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What laws would you make?

Timewarp

3rd Level Red Feather
Well you know soon we'll have a new president...not that i'm too...oh what's the word....retarded to vote for anyone. But you know I think the people should start making new laws. Hell knows no ideas here might ever reach any gov't desk...ever but it's good to know we still have brains. Anyway what laws would you elect if you had the chance?

One for me would be a political pay cap: Cause the Foamy said so. http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofMSkEaz38c&feature=related

Honestly this is disgusting. It only further proves my therory that your local gov't hasn't a fucken clue about what taxpayers care about, let alone the federal level and which I refuse to take part of.

2. Personal Politcal community action: By law, a politician must perform at least 100 hours of community service soley to keep these bastards in touch with the people. And I don't mean those bs jobs like making a muriel or constructing an orphanage. I mean the picking up trash and cleaing the sewer type jobs.

3. Illegal deit laws: It should be law that any diet that is publicly distributed can only be allowed if tested by actual Doctors and health physicians under extreme scrutiny. Because 96% of all diets are blaintly harmful to human health and honestly should be a public health concern if not epidemic.

Law #1: Male Pedophiles who are either (A) found guilty of molesting a child three times in their lifetimes, (B) found guilty of kidnapping a child twice in their lifetimes, (C) found guilty of raping a child twice in their life times, (D) found guilty of molesting, kidnapping, raping, and killing a child ONCE in their lifetimes, shall suffer the following punishments to be inflicted upon them by the Federal Government and a Licensed Medical Practitioner of the State:

1. The criminal shall be sedated and then have his testicles and penis amputated in a safe manner.

2. The criminal shall serve a sentenced amount of time in a state or federal prison deemed appropriate by a Judge.

Rox--I agree with your sentiment...only I don't think the criminal should be sedated entirely...I think he should be numbed enough that he won't move, but be able to feel the exact moment his junk is separated from his body...

As per the thread topic: Laws I would put into effect if I had the power...

ANY interested US Citizen can join the Armed Forces/Military without fear of discharge/loss of pension over who they happen to love...

Any two legal adults, of any gender, may enter into a Civil Union, in any state, that will be recognized by all other states...and will include the 1,138 rights that heterosexual couples are currently entitled to.

Marriages, as a ceremony or a dowry (whichever you choose) will be performed under the discretion of the governing bodies of the Religious Organizations officiating in the US. (HOORAY FOR SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!!!)

Habeus Corpus will be RE-INSTATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think all children who turn 18 should be sent to a school to learn all about alcohol and it's effects.Then once they graduate from that school they should be sent home to their parents with a permit.Then they should be monitored by parents and taught to drink responsibly.The next law is that anyone convicted of a sex crime should be sent on an abandoned island far,far away with no way of reaching shore ever again.All people who have been convicted of shoplifting atleast 3 times shouldn't be allowed to shop alone.They should have to where a sign that is tatooed on their face that says SHOPLIFTER! Then anyone with that sign should be walked around the store by a manager until they are finished shopping and checked out.Then the manager can lead them out the store and watch them drive off.I think all murderers should be killed and tortured the same way they killed and tortured their victims.If you drink and drive you should be sent back to that class that you went to at 18 and taught to drink responsibly again.If you drink and drive more then three times you should have something on your ID that says you can only have one or two drinks at the most so that way you can't get drunk anymore.Oh and this symbol on your ID will no longerlet you buy bottles of alcohol.Now the thing we can do to eliminate drinking and driving is to make all new cars have that breathalizer thing that is attacked to the stearing wheel that won't allow the car to start if you blow a number that is above the legal limit.That is about the only laws I can think of besides maybe making all cars have some program in them that regulates the speed limit for you so nobody can speed anymore.

I would make a law that would force all people to be honest with each other.
A law to keep people from eing concieted.

I would make it illegal for all City Councils and County Commissioners to impose bullshit ordinances on sexually oriented businesses in ALL 50 states. The only people who should have the authority to make rules for sexually oriented businesses are the owners.

I would also make a law that bans ALL law enforcement agencies from the premises of ALL strip clubs in the country unless an emergency 911 call has been made by someone inside the club. This would prevent the police from coming up with some lame excuse to shut it down.

I would make it mandatory for all able-bodied people show respect to physically disabled people. Anyone caught disrespecting, disregarding, or showing prejudice toward a handicapped person would automatically serve life in prison.

I would make it illegal for all City Councils and County Commissioners to impose bullshit ordinances on sexually oriented businesses in ALL 50 states. The only people who should have the authority to make rules for sexually oriented businesses are the owners.

I would also make a law that bans ALL law enforcement agencies from the premises of ALL strip clubs in the country unless an emergency 911 call has been made by someone inside the club. This would prevent the police from coming up with some lame excuse to shut it down.

I would make it mandatory for all able-bodied people show respect to physically disabled people. Anyone caught disrespecting, disregarding, or showing prejudice toward a handicapped person would automatically serve life in prison.

All wonderful ideas...but instead of life in prison for the last one, can we just break their legs so that they can understand what issues folks with disabilities face on a daily basis?

this is a very interesting topic. the hollywood brother think that he would make some type of law to protect older buildings or structures of signifigance even if they are not hundreds of years old or even 60 years old. also the hollywood brother would make a very special law that would make a fund for people running for president. by using this fund it would also be made into law that contributions to campaigns are outlawed and all media must give a certain amount of time for each canidate.

All wonderful ideas...but instead of life in prison for the last one, can we just break their legs so that they can understand what issues folks with disabilities face on a daily basis?

Definitely not a bad idea... :evilthoughts:

You would have my vote!

I support the sentiment wholeheartedly but would probably treat such bad acts as misdemeanors in line with my own Model Criminal Code.

Last edited:
Stupid people would be stripped of their speaking privileges.

Here's my law:

All lawmakers who wished to pass laws penalizing consenting adults who perform essentially harmless sexual acts (especially those lawmakers who spend any any time whatsoever using religious arguments to push for such laws) would first have to pass a rigorous ethical-fitness test. Any and all aspects of their own sexual lives would be thoroughly investigated and the results posted on dedicated web sites. The objects of such searches would include but not be limited to:

Extramarital affairs with people of the opposite sex
Extramarital affairs with people of the same sex
Use of personal sex workers (aka hookers)
Truth in sexual orientation (IOW, bible-thumping homophobes who were actually closet cases would be unconditionally outed)
Truth in sexual sanity (bible-thumping misogynists who turned out to be "polygamous" child-rapists would be unconditionally outed)

Any lawmakers who attempted to outlaw contraception or abortion would be subject to waterboarding and/or electro-genital torture at Guantanamo.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back