• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

What lead you to your tickling fetish?

GratifyGal2012

What are your experiences in life that lead to you having a desire to love being tickled or tickling other people? 🙂

I grew up with tickling a huge part of my social life. So, I think I just sort of carried that with me into my adulthood. It all felt like a normal and natural thing for me.

I started to love tickling others when I first watched a tickle Scene from the classic series of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, where April O'Neal was having her foot tickled. But that kind of fetish came after I began having a foot fetish.

When i burried my niece in the sand and tickled her for fun, after that i whas hooked XD

Midway through puberty when bodies are starting to take shape, i remember a multi-family outing during memorial weekend. Beach/camping trip kind of thing. My cousins, being natural hot girls, were friends with hot girls, or at least the 14 year olds that were steadily blossoming into them. She brought one such friend, very tall blonde with a cool-cat feisty face.

The moment was her lounging on a towel face-down. Sweatshirt and jeans, barefoot. I already knew at 14 that I loved that outfit on women. My cousin walked over and started bugging her, eventually started poking blondie's large feet, which were 10s. (Fun fact, she wears a women's 12.5 today) They were the right combination of long and just the right amount of plump, instead of gaunt, which i don't care for. Long toes but from the bottom angle they were meaty enough that the plump toes were snuggled up beautifully along the curvy ball of her foot. The perfect Amazon foot, like what you would expect Wonder Woman to have hiding in her boots. I watched her react, she wouldn't kick her legs up but only squirm her feet, biting her lip and letting out a grunt that would quickly stutter into a giggle. Without any interruption it just made it hotter to look at.

The big finisher was when my cousin threw her thigh over the ankles and started "scribbling" her pointer finger right in the arch and blondie started squirming. She arched her back and for a moment she achieved this incomparably beautiful pose, where the toes scrunch, back arches, the teeth clench, the eyes shut and her big, full soccer player ass squeezed tighter than an Anaconda in the Gracie academy.

And that's why years later, i'm here filling the threads with my very strange drawings

I think all the tk scenes i was exposed to when i was little from shows like dbz, pokemon, digimon, little bear, etc.

Ever since 9 years old. Lots of clips that made me love it!

When I was a child I watched a lot of cartoons before school and, well, I watched a certain tickling scene that may or may not have already been posted in this thread plagued my innocent, untainted mind all day at school after I saw it that morning.

I think all the tk scenes i was exposed to when i was little from shows like dbz, pokemon, digimon, little bear, etc.

Little Bear!! 😱 The start of many great things from Little Bear. 😀

The interest started for me back at age five. Had this picture book of a moralistic story involving brown rabbits. Basic premise: there's a rabbit kingdom, where the big mean king rabbit treated his subjects poorly. Had them work hard, long days growing carrots for him to eat, and if a rabbit didn't work hard enough, he'd have his guards tie him up and tickled on their feet with feathers. By the end of the book, the rabbit subjects staged a coup of sorts and gave the big mean king rabbit a taste of his own tickly medicine, as the rest feasted on carrots they all shared together.

Needless to say, I was absolutely outraged that the king rabbit was tickled, even for punishment, since the interest developed in a way that I saw tickling as a fun thing that should act as a reward! :lol It remained an interest for some years, until the fetish took root during puberty...but I can honestly say that a book of rabbits was the initial culprit. 😉

Though I cannot for the life of me remember what the title of said book was...does anyone know?

One day in 8th grade all the girls dressed up and wore heels. During 6th period I sat next to a pretty girl that I was friends with and had a crush on. She slipped off her heels and put her feet on my chair and said "tickle" because she loved to be tickled. That started a lifelong foot fetish that came to include tickling primarily because it's something you can do with feet. I am still friends with that girl 32 years later and she still likes to be tickled, but we are married to others so we just text and talk about it and she sends me photos of her feet occasionally.

My eler-sister tickled me very hard one day when I was young.
And I felt excited that day.
I even laughed a lot more than the real ticklishness, to encourage her to torture me.
That's so strange to a little child.:blink

Only been in for it for a few years. My boyfriend at the time had the fetish and turned me on to it, quite literally. That being said I wasn't tickled growing up and wasn't exposed to it so I may have had it all my life, who knows!

Cartoon TV

Damn that Bob Clampett cartoon...

er, several Bob Clampett cartoons actually...

Was already into bondage when I saw something about the "tickle fetish" world on a documentary. I watched it and thought "tickling and bondage? Sign me up!" Then I came and found TT.

I guess I volunteered for this fetish. Can't blame me - it's a great idea.

For me it started in college. I always had a foot fetish but never thought about tickling. I thought it was just torture. Anyways, while in college I got held down and tickled by 2 very beautiful girls for information that i actually didn't have. They tickled me for probably about 15 minutes. While being tickled they noticed that i got excited and that just made them tickle harder. I've been hooked ever since!

I grew up with a twin sister and an older half-sister. They both liked to tickle me a lot. I think that had a lot to do with it.

When I was around 15 I developed a navel fetish and a light bondage fetish, by the time I was 16 it transformed into a tickling fetish, i`m now 22 and recently found this great website.

When I was a small kid, I had a couple of "Where's Waldo?" books with tickle torture featured in them. I wouldn't try to find waldo on those pictures; my eyes would wander, but I just kept coming back to the tickle torture. I was completely fascinated with it. There was no limit to how long they were being tickled because it was an image forever frozen in time.

Just a tad bit later in life, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles had not just one, but three separate episodes where tickle torture was a plot point. Not many people even mention the third one, yet it was the most influential to me. First there was "Case of the Hot Kimono" where April O'Neil (Hot) and Vernon Fenwick (Total buzzkill) got it when they were interrogated for the whereabouts of a special kimono with a treasure map cleverly sewn into the fabric. Then there was Zach and Caitlyn in "The Great Boldini" when they were interrogated for where they hid the Turtellini Emerald. Then there was "Burne's Blues" where Burne Thompson and Vernon Fenwick had wild misadventure into the world of tickle torture. Seriously, they get kidnapped and tickle tortured no less than three separate occasions through out the episode and one of those sessions went for three hours straight, yet they showed no signs of ill effect.

I can't even begin to fathom being tickled for three hours straight, but this didn't stop me from thinking of even longer ridiculous amounts of time to be tickle tortured. My earliest childhood fantasy was that I was kidnapped by evil alien overlords, which looked suspiciously like cartoonishly overly muscled humans with executioner masks on in my mind, that wanted to test the extreme limits of the sensitivity of the human nervous system and I was the guinea pig. It wasn't just me either, they kidnapped an entire building worth of students from my school. Anyways, when they kidnapped us, they employed a reverse stasis field that froze time everywhere else in the universe. We perceived time at it's normal rate, only we didn't age, we never fatigued and we never needed sustenance or sleep. We were essentially a self sustaining force of perpetual energy.

I think it's rather odd that I had understood such alarmingly technical knowledge about temporal mechanics at that age. I also had a bizarre fascination with impossibly huge numbers, wanting to know precisely how big forever was and was bound and determined to find out. At any rate, the evil alien overlords tickle tortured us with various tools and implements specifically tailored to get the biggest reactions out us. Since we didn't fatigue, we were forever stuck with the feeling of the first minute of tickle torture. This would go on for hundreds of billions of years until they would stop and give you a break for a few millenia while they compared notes from other specimens. The next thing you know, the tickles came back with a vengeance and the intensity becomes exponentially worse.

I eventually became the hero of my story and valiantly kamikaze'd the temporal core reactor of the evil alien fortress-like space ship, saving everyone from their tickly fate. The resulting blast sent me hurdling through the fabrics of space and time, forever lost to cosmos. I used this as an excuse to essentially insert myself into any entertainment universe I fancied and role played with myself, going on many bizarre misadventures in my own demented tickle land, slowly building myself up as an all powerful supernatural entity that would put goku to shame.

So yeah, it was an amazing, beautiful and needlessly convoluted place inside my head back then. The biggest influence on my tickle fetish fantasy happened when I was in the sixth or seventh grade when R.L. Stine wrote a mini-pamphlet story called Don't Make Me Laugh. It was about this pair of schoolyard bullie/class clowns (brothers maybe? It's been a while since I've read it) who would catch other kids, pin them down and tickle the crap out of them. Then one day aliens kidnapped them and demanded to know the secret of how they made people laugh. Turns out the aliens weren't ticklish and the boys were promptly executed for their failure.

As you can see, I took (read: blatantly stole) the best parts of these three sources and turned them into it's own unique and awesome amalgamation custom fit to my imagination. I also have a minor foot fetish, but I'm just attracted to the curvy shape of them. I like to imagine what the reaction might be like if I were to tickle them as well, but that's about the extent of it. Although I've never had a foot worship fantasy of any kind, I personally think feet are just as sexy and distracting as boobies. Boobies are much more fun and awesome to play with though. So there you have it, my fetish origin story! I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Last edited:
i never was ticklish till an ex girlfriend of mine once warmed her pantyhosed feet under my shirt and slowly wiggled her toes at my ribs that tickled like crazy but i loved it and wish it was lasting longer the toe wiggling

What's New

10/20/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back