• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what makes a good ler?

janis

TMF Poster
hi all,
it's been a long time since i posted so if this has been asked sorry.
would like your opinion what makes a good ler. take away any tickling toys
using only fingers,teeth or tongue. can one ler actually have you more ticklish
than another?

That's different for everybody. For me, it's someone who can make me feel totally helpless and drive me crazy using just words--someone who isn't afraid to chase me around the house, and baby-talk me 😛 Basically someone who's so confident that they can act a little goofy in the process.

~K

For me, it's someone who can make me feel totally helpless and drive me crazy using just words--someone who isn't afraid to chase me around the house, and baby-talk me Basically someone who's so confident that they can act a little goofy in the process.

You have actually described Senshi... perfectly... 😛

In a word...CrusherTitan...he not only tickles the best i've ever had...he studies the lee's reactions..as he's tickling..and then uses the technique to the utmost of his ability...which can drive a lee wild...

a good ler is deceptive with their movements and knows where to tickle on a specific person, they are not afraid of failure, because not everyone is ticklish on the same places.

a good ler is someone who can tell what is or isn't working....someone who can try different things if need be, someone who listens to the lee's reactions and, if need be, changes technique

Someone who know you like to be tickled and know how to tickle you when your in the mood for it like if you want it to be tortures or if you want it to light silly and fun stuff like that

Ive actually had this happen where one ler tickled more than the other. One of my friends tickled the palms of my hands with her fingers, it simply felt good in a soft tickle kinda way. However, another one of my friends did the same thing and it eventually became unbearable and I had to forcefully pull my hand away, it tickled that much. Maybe its the hand texture or the strengths of the ler or the motions they make, maybe its all these things, but i knew right there that some people tickle more than others even though they did the exact same thing.

Complete mercilessness and a thorough knowledge of the lee's ticklish spots.

Someone who is REALLY into it and gets off just on the power rush of it, maybe gets eccentric and near intoxicated by it. Ideally she'd be very teasing who just loves rubbing it in how helpless and vunerable I am and who I must truely beg to stop. Also one who reminds me of future tickling when we're doing other things.

The 'ler isn't selfish and only concentrating on his/her wants -- the lee's reactions and enjoyment/torment are accounted for equally and a variety of methods employed. It requires patience and concentration -- like the relationship between kung fu and chi.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back