• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes a non-tickle fetishist like tickling?

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master

I thought this would be a fun topic to explore as tonight my hubby told me the sweetest thing...he said, "You know why I love to tickle you even though I don't share your fetish? It's because I love the sound of your laughter and being the cause of it just about more than anything in this world!"

That was such a romantic :wub thing to say, I just melted!:blush :blush :blush

But my story aside, it got me to thinking, how many of you, who enjoy being tickled, have a partner who has slowly learned to have fun with it over the years? And his did you entice them into exploring and having fun with it?

Those of you who succeeded, what does your partner ascribe their learning to enjoy your tickle fetish to? Is it the love if making you laugh? Is it the dominate-submissive dynamic? Is it the playfulness?

I think sharing this will help those who don't yet have relationships where they can share this fun form of ticklish play to perhaps cultivate it in their relationships. So please don't hold back and share away! 🙂

Last edited:
I think it's the playfulness or the domination aspect of it, depending on the situation/person. Sex is often a power play thing, and tickling makes sense in that respect. Also in the more playful dominating aspect-it doesn't hurt, leaves no mark, yet can have a perso screaming uncle faster than an Indian Burn xD I've been getting 'butterflies' at the thought of it since long before puberty, so I can't speak for non fetishests directly, but I think it makes sense.

~K

I think it's the playfulness or the domination aspect of it, depending on the situation/person. Sex is often a power play thing, and tickling makes sense in that respect.

That's pretty much how I got into it. I was only slightly curious about the whole thing at the time I met my future "subby hubby," but with his persuasion and encouragement, I came to love tickling him into oblivion :blush

That's pretty much how I got into it. I was only slightly curious about the whole thing at the time I met my future "subby hubby," but with his persuasion and encouragement, I came to love tickling him into oblivion :blush

Similar story here. I was originally just into bondage and general power-play, until I happened by sheer chance upon a clip of a woman being tickle tortured. I remember it really clearly - she was naked except for her knickers, her hands tied behind her back with thick rope, and two people were tickling her with feathers and fingers. Don't know if she was acting or not, but she seemed so ticklish she was actually screaming. I'll never forget the butterflies I got. After that I researched it myself.

I bribed her with cookies. And they were delicious. Now she is is a slave to my kinky demands! :evilha:

No, seriously though, cookies aside. I definitely echo what's been said above, in terms of the romance and the power play aspect (it helps that Jenna was into bondage prior to the big "fetish reveal fest"). Nothing is more unique for showing someone you care about him/her than by giving or encouraging a breath-taking moment of tickling, a shared moment between each other. <3

From a more practical side, I think it's worth noting that a vanilla - one who doesn't have the dormant "gene" or whatever it is that we ticklephiles have that make us so aroused by tickling - probably won't appreciate it on a compatible level unless his or her tickle-drived partner has the mind enough to show discipline, restraint, respect. Even though Jenna showed interest and encouragement in my fetish when I told her about it, she told me that she's more thrilled to play around with me because I didn't "push it on her" like a steam-nosed bull, and when she needs her space from tickles, I'm conscious enough to lay off. Given too much focus on the tickling, I could have easilly pushed her away from enjoying it. It's different for different people of course, nothing can be lost and much can be gained from discipline and compromise.

By respecting the relationship and your partner, your partner will more likely respect tickling, and may eventually grow to love it as you do.

...and also bribe 'em with cookies.

While far from a true "relationship", strong bonds (lol!) can develop between a Mistress and slave in the pay/play field. I'm happy to note how Mistress Vivian was relatively unpracticed in tickling prior to our meeting, and has become adept at it as torture in a matter of sessions. She has added it to Her list of techniques on Her website, and is utilizing it on other clients! Interestingly, some of the ones into intense pain sessions completely freak out when tickling is introduced into the mix! I love that! She loves to practice tickle torture on me because she is genuinely cruel, and I'm totally putty in Her hands.

My partner does not have a tickle fetish, but he does have a foot fetish, so that helps.

He told me that he loves tickling me/being tickled. He is also extremely, ridiculously ticklish. (He is often the target of many gang tickle attacks.... oh I am so envious!) So I asked him, why does he like tickling with me?

He said he likes tickling me because I am "pretty fucking cute." It also turns me on... a lot. And he loves that he basically has an on switch.. whenever he feels like gettin' busy... he knows that a few well timed caresses on the sole of my foot or on my sides will get me going in an instant!

And most importantly... why does he enjoy being tickled for the first time in his life? He says he loves being touched, and someone taking care to notice how a touch affects him is mindblowingly hot. Plus, he's a little bratty submissive and likes being dominated, and I am more than happy to oblige if it means I get to tickle the absolute crap out of him. And he loves seeing how turned on I get from it too.

Hope that wasn't TMI!

This has been a topic on my mind for the past little while. I have engaged in tickle talk/foot fetish talk with some ladies at work that neither share an interest in tickling or feet. They have both now talked with me about how they feel it MIGHT be useful in a sensual manner.
Some of the ladies that I have pictures of in my albums(open to the public ya'll) have gone from having tickling terroize them to now using it as a seduction tool.
My wife indulges my fetish, she is not ticklish (I am an 11) and she will tickle me to a pile of giggling mush then command me to make love to her knowing the effect it has one me...........So I concour on it being a way of enjoying time or interaction with those they care about

Once again your hubby is a doll! That is so cute!

I have a few non-tickle fetish friends I've discussed this with. One of my friends who is very playful said while it's not a kink for him, he still would be open to it if the person liked it, because he thinks it's cute. Another friend who's a bit of a dominant said he's not into tickling, he HATES being tickled himself, but that he would be willing to tickle to make a submissive squirm, even if it doesn't really do anything for him. Unfortunately in real life practice, I don't have anything to share. I have a good friend I confided who was even willing to try it out a little for fun, and we got in some fun tickles, but it got uncomfortable for him fast. Not because I pressed or anything, but it was just too weird for him. Fortunately nothing bad came from it; it's just an unpleasant memory. But from what I've seen/experienced just in regards to tickling in general, I think the biggest fun for the person is the dominance and the playfulness. I do think though that if you find someone who loves you, they are willing to try new things including such kinks for you. The biggest enjoyment you can have is making the person you love happy and seeing them happy can be just as rewarding if not more rewarding than anything else you can do. That may just be the romantic in me talking though. 😉

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back