• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What movie would you like to just jump right in?

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
What movie would you like to jump into the middle of if you had a chance?

For me it would be "Meet Me in St. Louis" ..just looks so cheerful, the life seemed different..it was circa 1907..probably right before the big industrial revolution..

Rhymes with "Swatchmen". Although the (good parts of the) Matrix series would be...refreshingly different to say the least.

Open Water. I'd jump in with a phone and a gun, give them to the two floating bum-heads, and say "here - either call for help, get back to land and do something INTERESTING, or shoot yourselves so we can get this stupid movie over with and go HOME." :rant:

In a good way, though, probably Edward Scissorhands. 😛 It's a classic, one of my all-time faves. The neighbourhood is sickeningly idealogical, Ed would be interesting to try to talk to. And also it's one of the only films on my list that I'd be likely not to get shot in.

Failing that, some sort of historical drama would be neat too, so I could dazzle them with my twenty-first century knowledge. 😛 Albeit in a slightly less Bruce Campbel-ish way.

"Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! THIS is my BOOMSTICK!!" :laughing:

Band of Brothers.

Oh what i'd give for a chance to serve in the 101st Airborne, in Easy Company. from Camp Toccao, Georgia, all the way to the Eagle's Nest. Currahee!

another one...uh any movie starring Vin Diesel...sighs...

There are just too many choices but it really just depends on what character I'd be jumping into.

Danny in a 'A Few Good Men'

Harry in 'When Harry Met Sally'

Davy Jones in 'Head'

Paul McCartney or John Lennon in 'A Hard Day's Night'

Louis in 'Interview With The Vampire'

Heath Ledgers' character in '10 Things I Hate About You' ( a thinly veiled take on 'Taming of the Shrew'.)

Nigel Tufnel or David St. Hubbins in 'Spinal Tap'

too many ...

The Running Man... only during that scene where the female lead is bound to exercise equipment with her nylon-clad feet sticking out toward the camera as it passes her. Damned Ahnold just intimidating her and not including a bit of our favorite torture!

Seriously, though, I'd like to find myself in some medieval based fantasy like Lord of the Rings. I'm a bit of a fantasy nerd when it comes right down to it.

I would jump into postal, so i could punch Uwe Boll in the face.

Or possibly The Thing, where i could use my knowledge of knowing who's the thing.

"Avalon" by Mamoru Oshii -one of my all time favourite movies.

There are just too many choices but it really just depends on what character I'd be jumping into.

Danny in a 'A Few Good Men'

Harry in 'When Harry Met Sally'

Davy Jones in 'Head'

Paul McCartney or John Lennon in 'A Hard Day's Night'

Louis in 'Interview With The Vampire'

Heath Ledgers' character in '10 Things I Hate About You' ( a thinly veiled take on 'Taming of the Shrew'.)

Nigel Tufnel or David St. Hubbins in 'Spinal Tap'

too many ...

You're one of only three people I know who've seen the movie "Head"! [Virtual hi-5]:super_hap

Transformers! how down would that be to own an autobot? the only thing that would creep me out is if me and a girlfriend played around in the back is the car watching?

If he gets too excited will he pop a gasket?:teehee:

Or if its a female autobot is she gonna go all Christine on me and my friends?:shocked:

Other than that...Tenacious D and the pick of destiny would be a kick ass movie to jump into XD

Let's see I'd love to hop into The Cannonball Run as the character played by Dean Martin. He got all the best lines.

I'd also like to be an Oompa-Loompa in the the original Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory. That is the ultimate fulfillment of schadenfreude one can achieve in life.

Well for me it would be miracle on 32nd street i look like father xmas i may as well act like him and he only works one day a week.
Cassablanca would be another film i like the era and i'am a sucker for romance.
Gone with the wind where clark gable says "quiet frankly my dear i don't give a damn. i'd love to say it to her indoors (wife) but havn't got the courage. the nearest was saying to the boss (when i was a kid) i think your confusing me with someone who gives a stuff.😉

Last edited:
I would jump into postal, so i could punch Uwe Boll in the face.

Or possibly The Thing, where i could use my knowledge of knowing who's the thing.

It's not the first time, but once again, dentrag123 wins BEST POST EVER! :ggrin:

I'd like to hop into this scene from one of the Turkish Killink series. :evil:

Attachments

• killink.jpg
    killink.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 12
hmmm...any of Jane Austen's books made into movies...

Tevye in Fiddler on The Roof, since I can identify with him so much

Dean Jone's character in "The Love Bug", if only to get the chance to drive Herbie

Robert the Bruce in Braveheart, but having the guts to stand up to his father and the other elders and join with Wallace

Another film that I'd love to hop into is Indian Star Wars... another fine contribution to cinema from Bollywood.

Any of those movies mentioned in other threads that had a great set up for tickling a lady but didn't close the deal. And none of that hear laughter offscreen or some extra walks between the audience and the tickling action. I would love to have been Rodney Dangerfeild's caddy in Caddyshack or assistant groundskeeper as Bill Murray's helper.

i want to jump into The Chronicles of Riddick and well hmm be Riddick's final true love..mmmmm

Kekko Kamen might be fun. :drool

Attachments

• Kekko_Kamen.jpg
    Kekko_Kamen.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 12
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back