• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what percentage of women are into being tickled?

cletus

TMF Expert
Any idea? I had been looking around the internet these past few years especially with the deviantart website where you can see what some people post as replies to tickling related pics. I'm guessing it's between 2% and 50%.

Hahaha good guesses =P Unfortunately there's no way at all of getting an accurate answer. So, it'll remain a mystery!

Using a highly scientific, mathematical method of calculation, I have concluded that the exact percentage of women who enjoy being tickled is 45.65% 😉

If we are talking women who are into it more seriously, then id say between 5% and 10%.

Okay... I will claim the omniscient role, and say it is 38%. 😛

By the way, this would make for a great drunken Silly Stuff Forum thread topic.

Damn! My theory has been blown out of the water. I shall reconsider.....🙂

100%... with the caveat being: Depending on; with what, by whom, when, and where.

100%... with the caveat being: Depending on; with what, by whom, when, and where.
I tend to agree with C.A.B.

If you're only talking about those who want to be tied and tickled mercilessly, that's a completely different thing.

"Tickling" in this context is extremely vague. I am positive that about half-most women would say they do not if you asked them directly like this, but I also am positive that, if done properly with an expert, anyone can enjoy being tickled. It's just that there are so many ways to go about tickling, you know? Varieties that come to mind include light, hard, without mercy, sensual, erotic, playfully and probably a few more that I'm missing.

But I stand by my original comment that I'm positive the majority of women could enjoy and appreciate tickling if it was done by a very good tickler, one that was able to understand what would work best for the ticklee.

those who like it the way we do - well under 1%

those who enjoy it in a playful sort of way if you ask them - 20%?

agree with elfewja that most can enjoy it if done right, but again in a low-grade playful/flirty/sensual kind of way

As CAB mentioned above tied and tickled is one thing, and the percentage of girls who want that is probably on the very low side, but ive tickled enough girls in HS and over the last few years just as a means of flirting with them and just about all of them have come back for more. Like elfewja said just about any girl can enjoy it, its curcumstantial

I think 100% is just a fantasy! :bugeyed: its its just an occasional playful poke or very limited tickling, then i might say around 70%. but as i said before, for women that are into it, its drastically low. it would be a struggle to get to 10% of them.

i'm a female 'lee who wants it mercilessly on my feet....yay i'm finally part of the 1% of something! lol.

I think 100% is just a fantasy! :bugeyed: its its just an occasional playful poke or very limited tickling, then i might say around 70%. but as i said before, for women that are into it, its drastically low. it would be a struggle to get to 10% of them.
LOL! My statement of 100% went beyond the scope of physical tickling and was just commenting the OP's question to the literal letter; in other words, women, like men, enjoy a variety of tickling; tickling the imagination with some wit and charm; tickling the taste buds with a romantic meal prepared just for her; tickling interest with some casual flirting; tickling their heart with an impromptu gift or gesture, tickling her ear with sweet nothings; so on and so forth. It seems to me that if one broadens their ideas about what tickling is; you might be surprised to find you will get more of the kind of tickling you want.

In my personal experience, 40 % accept it and a low 2% find it erotic......I know a saddening state to be in..:-(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back