• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What personality makes the best 'lee?

What type of 'lee personality best suits you?

• Total voters

alphazion1

TMF Expert
(Tried to post this in Polls but it wouldn't let me for some odd reason 😛 )

So TT, what do you think makes a great personality in a 'lee? Wondering about some of the various requests for superheroes/heroines, famous cartoon and anime characters etc...basically what's the most preferred way to go. Shy and subbish, bold, indifferent? Or no preference at all? Personally I like all three types depending on my mood. 🙂

Mmm. Personally I've always liked shy, innocent, easy to tease the best.

I attribute that to the fact that I'm a fairly non-confrontational person, and someone who's sitting there cussing their head off would probably make me stumble a bit and lose my cool.

Interesting question. I was torn between "shy, submissive, & eager to please" and "bold, forward, & confident" but ended up going with the latter. While there's a certain element of submissiveness in any lee, and being eager to please is a plus, I want them to pursue what they want. Yes, this happens to be what I want too, but there can be differences. Being tickled in certain spots instead of others, or in a certain way.

I'd say my ideal lee is forward and playful. The type that isn't afraid to instigate: running up to poke you deliberately inciting you to give chase. One that isn't afraid to egg me on and keep me interested. A great lee is more than one that just sits there and giggles. She stretches teasingly, exposing ticklish skin. My ideal lee is someone who makes me need to tickle her and in a paradoxical way makes me wonder if I'm really the one in control. If all of that makes any sense.

Interesting question. I was torn between "shy, submissive, & eager to please" and "bold, forward, & confident" but ended up going with the latter. While there's a certain element of submissiveness in any lee, and being eager to please is a plus, I want them to pursue what they want. Yes, this happens to be what I want too, but there can be differences. Being tickled in certain spots instead of others, or in a certain way.

I'd say my ideal lee is forward and playful. The type that isn't afraid to instigate: running up to poke you deliberately inciting you to give chase. One that isn't afraid to egg me on and keep me interested. A great lee is more than one that just sits there and giggles. She stretches teasingly, exposing ticklish skin. My ideal lee is someone who makes me need to tickle her and in a paradoxical way makes me wonder if I'm really the one in control. If all of that makes any sense.

Bless you, ragazzo. The world could use more who think the same.

I choose option two. But on the other hand, she's esay to tease too. Come March I would have known her a year. To me, she's pretty much a perfect mix of personalities. Assertive enough to goad me into tickling her, but still shy enough to ask if I'll tickle her, even if she really wants me to.

I think the first one is my best option...honesthy, I'm very shy on meeting new people, even if that person seem to enjoy being tickle.

I think (aside from Carnivore practically giving the 'best/perfect' answer :stickout) that I tend to vary between the more submissive, shy, and the more bold and confident 'lees. I honestly couldn't see that third one being applicable - if you include the last part, of them 'even being downright jerks who deserve it'. Icy, my interpretation of a 'ploy' of being indifferent about the potential tickles soon to assail them, or even moody (heck, I'm a girl: which one of us isn't moody - at least 'some' time of the month? 😉). But I can't see the justification of tickling someone who acts like a bitch. If they're a jerk, I think I'd be more inclined to resort to 'violence' (the "simpler answer" in a situation), than using something that they would 'enjoy', giggling and laughing as they are from your ticklish ministrations. 😉

Back to the poll, =p I like it the best when you can take an overconfident, self-assured person, who usually doesn't know when to Shut Up! and keeps blabbering on, yet with the mere simple flick of a few fingers, you can succeed in turning them into a bubbling mass of hysteria. And, since it's so simple and they seem to be smiling so wide, enjoying it so much with all their laughter, why should you stop? Slightly vindictive, but I like ending up being the 'bigger person/winner, knowing I'm the one responsible for this giggling pile of ticklish flesh convulsing at my feet.
- But I at least have to 'not' hate them while my fingers are dancing away on their ticklish skin or else, like I've previously mentioned, I'd be much more inclined to the 'simple' answer of violence for solving my worries.

I see tickling as the more 'humane' way of reprimanding a person and letting them 'learn' from the error of their ways. Spare the rod, spoil the child (and I like being a "Good Samaritan" by 'helping' people to see the error of their ways with something that'll leave no bruises or evidence of punishment. - And it can also be sexy. :stickout)

Last edited:
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back