• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Qualifies You as a Professional Tickler>?

Journia

3rd Level Blue Feather
I have heard many people state that they are professional ticklers. But what is it that qualifies them to say that? After all, I tickle many people, but I have never claimed to be a professional at it. What is it that makes a professional tickler, or tickling master or mistress? What are the qualifications?
As of this moment I know nothing that can make a fully formed answer to my question. But if I don't get an answer soon, I am just going to make up my own list of qualifications.

In general, when you hear the term "professional" in the community, they are talking about someone who makes money at it; or, if no one purchases their product, at least went through the motions of getting model-releases, a copyrighted name for their operations. Stuff along those lines...

I say it's being on the internet. You can say you are anything and nobody cares enough to try and say your wrong. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my dinner party I'm holding for the queen...

I say it's being on the internet. You can say you are anything and nobody cares enough to try and say your wrong. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my dinner party I'm holding for the queen...

Busy night Her Royal Majesty has on her plate, then. We are expecting her to arrive here sometime before 8pm(Eastern standard time) for backgammon & truffles. Try not to keep her too long, IrishTickle, and don't let her get near the wet-bar. You know how she gets...

Rick Tibbler, professional tickler, AITP

Busy night Her Royal Majesty has on her plate, then. We are expecting her to arrive here sometime before 8pm(Eastern standard time) for backgammon & truffles. Try not to keep her too long, IrishTickle, and don't let her get near the wet-bar. You know how she gets...

Rick Tibbler, professional tickler, AITP

Don't I know it. She sure gets about for someone getting on in years. I hear she's going to NEST too!

Don't I know it. She sure gets about for someone getting on in years. I hear she's going to NEST too!

God save us! The woman's still got some wicked tickling fingers. And she never breaks from that same reserved, austere appearance; even while she's sending ticklees into total laughing canniptions!
Plus, her appearance there would lend some needed credence to the proceedings!

"Professional" anything simply means that you get paid to do it. It doesn't necessarily mean your any better at it than an amateur.

As far as qualifications go, I have no idea. I'm guessing it has more to do with who you know, your determination to setup the production company and your budget in terms of equipment and models etc.

Another way would be to join P.O.O.T.(The Professional Organization of Online Ticklers). To join, just send $25 cash, and I'll send you an authorized certificate claiming you are indeed a professional tickler as recognized by the P.O.O.T.! 😛

Experience, research, knowledge, communication. After you have tied, teased, tickled, tortured, licked, whipped, scratched, poked, and fondled enough feet that you cannot remember them all, you have achieved a title such as that.

M

Experience, research, knowledge, communication. After you have tied, teased, tickled, tortured, licked, whipped, scratched, poked, and fondled enough feet that you cannot remember them all, you have achieved a title such as that.

M

Otherwise known as "journeyman level"("jouniaman level"?). 🙂

Another way would be to join P.O.O.T.(The Professional Organization of Online Ticklers). To join, just send $25 cash, and I'll send you an authorized certificate claiming you are indeed a professional tickler as recognized by the P.O.O.T.! 😛

Do you take MistressCard? 😛

Attachments

• MCard.jpg
    MCard.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 8
Some say it is a title you cannot achieve unless you are of a certain bloodline. Even then, unless you have a certain tickleorian count in your blood, you may never accomplish such a feet... er... feat.

To be a professional, you need to be paid to do something.

Like Professional Skateboarders and Snowboarders only become Professional when they get sponsored.

How good you are at it doesn't really matter, just influences the decision of the customer or sponsor! XD

Humph...well then, I will dash that principle....I am going to make a list of qualifications to become a professional tickler.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back