• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What s YOUR Favorite Cartoon?

AiritheDestoyer

Verified
What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Everyone has one... I know you do!

Cartoons are a great escape for our crappy reality that is life..

So for this thread, tell the world of TickleTheater your favorite childhood cartoon and - if you can - why.

And we call know that since the glorious time of our childhood there have been new cartoons popping up. If you have come to like one of the newbies most, state it here.

I, AiritheDestoyer, LOVE the old cartoons, like Tom and Jerry, Top Cat, Penelope Peril and the like. All brought to you by the courtesy of Boomerang.

Most of the new stuff the kids are watching today is not good at all. Although, there is one show that I absolutely love watching - with my six year old brother, no less, and it is: Avatar: The Last Airbender. Love it!

Well well, Airi!

I love Avatar as well as Tom & Jerry, Disney & Looney Tunes skits of old.

Here's my favourite line up:

Transformers G1

GI Joe: A Real American Hero G1

He-man & The Masters of The Universe (original & 200x versions)

Thundercats

The Clangers

Ducktales

The Real Ghostbusters

The Adventures of the Gummi Bears

Defenders of The Earth

Galaxy High

Ulysses31

The Mysterious Cities of Gold

Ivor The Engine

The Adventures of The Galaxy Rangers

Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Batman Beyond, Static Shock, Teen Titans, Justice League & JLU! 😛

The Wuzzles

Dangermouse

Noggin The Nogg

The old Hannah-Barbera toons like The Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Top Cat, Yogi Bear, ect.....

C.O.P.S

Willo the Wisp

Jayce and The Wheeled Warriors

Bagpuss

Bionic Six

Captain Planet (only the nicely drawned episodes)

Silverhawks

The Centurions

Roobarb

The Popples

Postman Pat

M.A.S.K.

BraveStar

Visionaries

Inhumaniods

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Mr Men & Little Miss Series

Willo The Wisp

Henry's Cat

X-men, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk The Animated Series from the 90s

Kim Possible

Naruto

Ren & Stimpy

Freakazoid

The Simpsons

Bleach

Tiny Toons Adventures

South Park

Cowboy Bebop

Count Duckula

Wind in The Willows (Cosgrove Hall)

Clone Wars (both versions)

Wolverine & The X-men

The Batman & The Brave & The Bold

Legion of Superheroes

Challenge of The Go-bots

Ben 10 (normal & Alien Force) A little bit to be honest.....

Animaniacs

And that's just tipping my iceberg of nostalgia and modern action toons. 😉

Last edited:
hmm i liked Johnny Quest and Bugs Bunny, especially starring Tweetie Pie..

My favorite to this day is Invader Zim. Back when it was in repeats on Nickelodeon, I was channel-surfing and ran across it. From that day on, it was love for the "DOOM DOOM DOOM"!

As a kid, my favorites were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Bugs Bunny. Now, the only cartoons I watch are South Park, Squidbillies, and The Boondocks.

My favorite to this day is Invader Zim. Back when it was in repeats on Nickelodeon, I was channel-surfing and ran across it. From that day on, it was love for the "DOOM DOOM DOOM"!

I wanna hug ya!!!

''It's not stupid! It's advaaaaaanced!!''

Cartoons rock. Unless they are crappy new ones, made with flash and lacking every bit of originality. Quite a lot...

Some of me favorites;

Invader zim! Foster's home for imaginery friends, Spongebob, It's a kind of magic, El tigre, Eek the cat, Batman animated series and Teen titans!

I didn't really have a favorite growing up. As an adult, though...I'm partial to Futurama and the hilarious-for-all-the-wrong-reasons Drawn Together.

Well, this is a comic cover, but this was better known as a carton.

I loved the Super Friends.

"Gathered together from the cosmic reaches of the universe, here in this great Hall of Justice, are the most powerful forces of good, ever assembled! Superman, Batman & Robin, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and the Wonder Twins, Zan & Jayna, with their space monkey, Gleek. Dedicated to truth, justice, and peace, for all mankind."

Gotta admit, I've watched a couple of episodes of invader Zim with my nephew. We both love it. ^^

Specific cartoons: mostly Warner Brothers.
1. "What's opera, doc?" (Bugs and Elmer)
2. "Rhapsody rabbit" (Bugs and un-named mouse)
3. The Animaniacs episode with Slappy and Skipper Squirrel going to Woodstock.
4. The Pinky and the Brain episode "The third mouse".

I liked

Gi Joe

Transformers of course. 🙂

He-Man

Galaxy Rangers.

Mighty Orbots

So many more. Has anyone got onto youtube and watched the 80's cartoons intros?

This is such a wonderful thread! My favorite of all time is Scooby Doo!Even my little Pomeranian is named Scooby hehehe! I love that cartoon is such a shame they changed it.I still watch the new ones sometimes but it isn't the same

Some of my favorites are:
Kim Possible
Naruto
Scooby-Doo
Animaniacs
Bugs Bunny

My absolute favorite, and still sort of is, is Sailor Moon! Whoo!

I'm torn between Bots Master and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (THE OLD ONE...NOT THE 2000ISH ONE).

Transformers didn't start getting good until AFTER the animated movie. They actually show the cybertronians dying in that one (hell...Megs proves how downright evil he is by putting a plasma shell through a helpless Ironhide's head)! I don't think I'll ever forget the death of Optimus Prime also (I honestly cried ^_~). Unicron was also TOTALLY AWESOME (especially when he transformers from Planet Devourer mode to Robot mode). ^_~

As for cartoons I hate...I LOATHE G.I. Joe. God, how much propaganda can you put in one cartoon? An evil TERRORIST organization named COBRA (can we say Middle East people)? The most terrible thing about the whole damns series was it actually showed Joes getting hit with bullets, falling down, then getting right back up and fighting again! The only reason to watch the cartoon itself is Lady Jaye!

I like Roadrunner, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Marvin the Martian!
BEEP BEEP! Also liked Jonny Quest, and Speedy Gonzales! And Yogi Bear!
Now I'm showing my age!!! LOL!

I didn't really have a favorite growing up. As an adult, though...I'm partial to Futurama and the hilarious-for-all-the-wrong-reasons Drawn Together.

You know, Dave, I was just about to list those very two.

TMNT was a classic back in the day, as many of the late 80's-early 90's series (some that have faded into obscurity). Also, I don't think any of us can forget Ren and Stimpy - thought I'm willing to bet our parents at the time wanted to. I know mine did.

Still, even at my age (24) I still find myself watching cartoons. Of the new age cartoons, I am a fan of the following:

Teen Titans
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Johnny Bravo
Danny Phantom
Spongebob (not too many lists would leave this guy off!)
Family Guy
The Simpsons (though the bubble reality of the show makes it hard to remember what origins story they're dragging out for the family now)
Invader Zim
The Fairly Odd Parents

I have more of the new group, but those are the main ones i.e., The ones I'd actually change the channel to watch over something else.

Were it serialized, I'd also say Korgoth of Barbaria... damn, why didn't they make more episodes of that?!

Damn so many to choose from, but if i have to choose from western cartoons, i'd choose my favorites from the 90s.

Batman the Animated Series

Spider-man the Animated Series

X-men the animated series

Classics of the 90s, truly one of the golden ages of superheroes in the animation medium.

Oh wow, where to begin...

Gotta go with classics like Looney Tunes, especially the Roadrunner and Coyote cartoons.

I was a BIG fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons, especially SatM. Fellow fans will know what I'm talking about.

I love all of the Bruce Timm DC cartoons. You know, Batman, the animated series, Superman, Justice League, Batman beyond, etc.

Right now, I'm a big fan of Metalocalypse.

I'll probably think of more later.

Last edited:
My favorite was a Warner Bros, the one where the prospector tickled Injun Joe, does anybody remember the name of that one??

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back