• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What size feet do you prefer tickling?

What size feet do you prefer tickling?

• 6 and smaller

Votes: 284 27.6%
  • 7-8

Votes: 300 29.1%
  • 8-9

Votes: 180 17.5%
  • 10-11

Votes: 136 13.2%
  • 12 and higher

Votes: 130 12.6%

• Total voters
I don't have a real preferance; depends on whether the feet are pretty or not; which ALSO depends...

TickleTheater said:
Ok, I gotta ask...what's with the dirty smileys? LOL! 😱

LOL 😀

Well, someone posted those on a dutch forum, and I just uploaded them to my boomspeed; to put them over here; I like those alot 😛

Hey,Sadistic those smiley's are great.I have'nt seen those before myself.I give them a huge thumbs up!!!😀

I prefer 7 to 8 for me the perfect size not to small not to big,sort of half way.But,it also is the sole a big fan of the smooth sole.

size 6 - 7 are just right. this way i can hold both feet with one hand while the other hand finds more ticklish spots!

7-8
dont ask me why, i just feel like thats a perfect size for me

but SadisticTickler was right

size isnt the only thing that matters, how sexy they are counts too, and accecories on the feet would be nice too,

I agree with the Sadistic Tickler

Size really doesn't matter...

From short and pudgy to long and slender...

They all scream and cry for me.....😱

I like to have large soles that need to be restrained, and so that only 3 of the 5 toes will fit into my mouth 😛 but as was stated, if they are ticklish I will not be choosey!!!!!!!

A foot's a foot, haha, so either way there's really no complaints. I do like them more on the larger side, not like, behemoth or even large, but a slightly larger foot, like mentioned before, s'got more surface area. And I do believe that sentence had the most commas in the world in it. x.x

I like all sizes of feet, meanwhile them be nice and ticklish, i like all kind of feet, but if i have to choose between 2 pairs of feet, both extremely nice and ticklish, one pair small and another big, i would prefer big.

As long as they are nice and ticklish I will tickle any size foot. I do prefer tickling larger feet because I have big hands plus there is just more foot to tickle.

Given The Variance In Ticklishness In The Female Population, I Would Use Sensitivity And Looks As More Of A Preference Guide. Nerve "size", Not Shoe Size Is My Rule Of Thumb.

Hmm...

TickleTheater said:
I personally like long soles, more area to tickle! 🙂

12 and above, all the way man! I really wish I knew why though... :question:

i like feet around sizes 6-7 to 7 1/2. i like them pretty small so i can tickle about 75% of the foot at a time 🙂

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
12 and above, all the way man! I really wish I knew why though... :question:

Damn straight Chesire! I'm surprised there aren't more votes for 12+. I love hobbit-sized feet 😀

I wish I could revote. Darn! For me, I'm over all a fan of long, narrow feet but, depending what mood I'm in, I'll attack any size foot as long as it's sexy and has cute toes. If there's one thing I truely *hate* it's ugly toenails that are in need of clipping or cosmetic surgery! Yuck!!

I gotta say, I go for the smaller feet. (Not too small, though). I just find them cute.

My friend has size 4s (In UK sizes) and what I wouldn't give to get my hands on them. 😀

Big and very ticklish. there's nothing like holding some REALLY big feet in place while you scribble on the bottoms!

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back