• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What the most powerful/intense feelings you've every felt?

In relation to tickling or in general?

General: love, desire and desperation sometimes

What the most powerful/intense feelings you've every felt?
Yeah...I am guessing since its a tickling forum board you're referring to feelings involving tickling or being tickled!
So I guess for me would be the first time I had the app to tickle a girl to a state of frenzy...I've posted this story before as Bowling Alley Tickle..

We were all graduating HS and met at a crowded entertainment center and a girl who was just a friend sat on the counter in front of me between my knees as there was limited seating and I offered and was shocked when she took my offer. One thing led to another and I began at first playfully but eventually intensely tickling the girl's ribs until she slid off the counter but was then trapped by her jacket tail being under my thighs...Now. she couldn't get away and even tho it was intense, she never said stop or tried to really elbow me or fight extremely hard to get loose! So I took that as a 'go on' signal and kept going on her ribs as she danced like a puppet ! The feeling of power I had with my fingers latched onto her ribs was extraordinary....I couldn't stop ! I was literally out of control ! But again, no definite signs that she hated it or me for doing it--just screams of laughter and thrashing on her part! Then I kinda came out of my tickle induced power fog and paused and let her go! There didnt seem to be any hard feelings from her matter of fact exit (ie it was like..well....that's finished and then she was off to find other friends )....but we both sent separate ways and we never left in touch. I am retired now so it was way back when. 🙂 Now I had other tickling experiences with other girls but that was the most intense.

There was a women back in college whom I got along with. With eventually went to four year college and my goodness she was the one that got away. She was petite, intelligent, humble and sexy. Best of all she was super ticklish. Love to dangle her shoes and was my perfect girl. We would spend the mornings having breakfast and hanging in the library. I would tickle her palms which was just so fun to hear her laugh and giggle. Honestly never felt anyway for any women since her. The perfect petite, feminism ticklish women.

the first time I saw a full and proper tickle torturing where the person was completely stretched out and immobilized having his abdomen being tickled relentlessly no matter how much it was tickling him, they just went on and on and his reactions got everyone there transfixed and so did I and thats when I knew my dreams of tickle torturing could come true

Most intense feelings… now you’re Making me go back into my memory and recall one awesome session with my friend Rachel. She had just spent about 45 minutes strapped down onto my wooden massage table and had her cute little feet tickled mercilessly with different tools/ techniques as she was screaming her head off. I undid all her restraints and she was a sweaty mess when she got up. Her little feet left light baby oil footprints on my wood floor as she walked to the bathroom to clean up and change

She still had some free time this particular afternoon after her tickle torture and Now she demanded payback. Okay…..
So she stands there barking orders for me to lay on the table the put my arms up. She was super cute standing there barefoot in her denim Capri pants and red tank top. Both my wrists were cuffed at the top corners of the table and then each elbow had an additional Velcro strap around it.

Rachel refused to let me change her mind and also refused to let me wear socks. I felt her pull them off before my ankles were secured in more leather cuffs. Then she knew how to expertly tighten the Velcro’s strap on my thigh. (She’s been in these restraints numerous times before)

All I could say was a quiet “hi” as she took a seat by my feet. “Hi…back!” She quipped. All she had to do was dance her nails on one of my heels and it was over. So over. Game over. I’ve never felt anything that intense in my life.

I would have leaped off the table and clung to the ceiling if i was not strapped down. It was that intense. I can’t even tell you what she did- it was her nails on my heel, my left heel, that sent me into orbit. Then when she grabbed the top of my foot and held it still while still tickling my heel, I was done. Game over player one. My scream made her laugh even more. Those nails on my heel for a solid 10 minutes was one of the worst and most intense tickling sessions of my entire life.

The best part was she just sat there laughing at me.

I would have leaped off the table and clung to the ceiling if i was not strapped down. It was that intense. I can’t even tell you what she did- it was her nails on my heel, my left heel, that sent me into orbit. Then when she grabbed the top of my foot and held it still while still tickling my heel, I was done. Game over player one. My scream made her laugh even more. Those nails on my heel for a solid 10 minutes was one of the worst and most intense tickling sessions of my entire life.
Yes! I get this so much. I've had a very similar experience. I just had no idea my heals could be so sensitive until a friend discovered it. Her nails there nearly killed me! I've sense learned that for me, sometimes it works, and sometimes it is less sensitive (much like general ticklishness varies throughout the day and week). But the technique makes a huge difference, too. I was unlucky enough for my wife to witness our friend's discovery, so now she exploits it.

If we are talking physical or emotional the most intense thing I have ever felt is receiving a severe brain injury at work and temporarily losing the ability to walk and talk three weeks before getting married. I eventually got better, but my health has never been the same.

On a less depressing note: the most intense tickling related feeling I have ever felt was the rush of excitement that came when my husband first playfully asked me if I was ticklish before proceeding to take me down in a tickle fight for the first time. We were nineteen and had only dated for a few weeks, but I very quickly fell for him after that interaction. It certainly wasn't the only thing that made me fall for him, but it certainly showed how much chemistry we have together.

...The rush of excitement that came when my husband first playfully asked me if I was ticklish before proceeding to take me down in a tickle fight for the first time. We were nineteen and had only dated for a few weeks, but I very quickly fell for him after that interaction. It certainly wasn't the only thing that made me fall for him, but it certainly showed how much chemistry we have together.

Had you ever been tied down and tickled before as a kid, and so it was already kind of "a thing" for you?
Or did he introduce it to you?

I think this was probably the first time I was properly tickled as an adult.
It was probably after I took a shower and was playing with my ex-boyfriend on the bed. He simply clamped my feet with his arms and turned his back. I couldn't see his movements, and then there was a burst of tickling that I had never experienced before and couldn't resist. I could hardly tell what his fingers were doing at the time, and my heart felt like it was going to jump out.
When he grabbed my toes with his hands and pulled them back, I didn't know what he was going to do at the time, and then he just started tickling, and I surrendered instantly.

Yes. And I think most of us on this site did have those experiences, and as a result have become initiators of such play as adults.

In GarnettRose’s story, however, she said her husband initiated it, so maybe she didn’t have those previous experiences.

Yes. And I think most of us on this site did have those experiences, and as a result have become initiators of such play as adults.
I
In GarnettRose’s story, however, she said her husband initiated it, so maybe she didn’t have those previous experiences.
Tickling has always been a kink for me. I will say though, I don't talk about childhood experiences with others. That wigs me out, but it's always been something that flusters me. Even outside of kink I think tickling is one of the most intimate things one can do with a partner. I cannot recall a time when even the thought didn't give me butterflies. He did initiate, but it wasn't sexual for him in that moment....until he noticed how much I enjoyed his touch. It was the first time I'd experienced it in a romantic or sexual context. That day was a fantasy come true for me. Every scene since then remains my living fantasy. He may not share my fetish but he knows I like it and that is enough to bring him enjoyment. I indulge in his kinks for the same reason. My partner's pleasure is the ultimate turn on.

not tied but ye we had these 2 aunties who tickle tortured us to absolute bits like srsly left us in a sobbing mess of fully tickled out ball of kid haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back