• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what tickles worse on your foot?

what tickles worse on your foot

• fingers

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • feather

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • hummingbird

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • teeth (eeks)

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • all of the above

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
a. fingers

b. feather

c. hummingbird aka electric tooth flosser

d. teeth (eeks)

e. all of the above

Last edited:
Fingers, feathers, and teeth...oh my!!!

These are a few of my favorite things...😉

euh hummingbird?? meaby it's ment for a funny touch but aren't hummingbirds like real small birds that flap there wings so fast it's like there hovering in the air?? or is it also a tool that i don't know yet thats called the same way??

euh hummingbird?? meaby it's ment for a funny touch but aren't hummingbirds like real small birds that flap there wings so fast it's like there hovering in the air?? or is it also a tool that i don't know yet thats called the same way??

hmm lol...it is a small bird, and i suppose if that sharp beak got into contact with the sole of your foot, and the way the hummingbird moves..it would tickle like crazy..

but there is a tool called a hummingbird..i suppose a better word would be a flosser..like an electric tooth flosser i think...it's motorized...has a sharp like point..or at least the one bugman used on me did..and wow it tickles like crazy...hmm rats.. i wonder if i can edit my own poll??

ah okway , whas just chekking , diden't know it whas also a name for an electric flosser but ya i bet it tickles like crazy

Definitely fingers. With a nice fresh pedicure, or long cared-for nails is awesome.

Fingers just have the benefit of independent movement. so if the tickler is sufficiently skilled you really don't know what you're going to feel next.

Toothbrushes, I've always found the sensation to be a bit repetitive and dull, and feathers are too soft for me.

all of the above i would think...i certainly know fingers and feather tickle like crazy, and i've never actually tried the other two, but i can only imagine!!!!

my very last tickle session i ever had was two years ago..and i found out that teeth are devastating tools on the soles of my feet..i went wild..crazy..fighting like a mad woman..to no avail...this guy was too strong..i ended up with bruises from his grip...of course he was built rather like Vin Diesel...

but oooo teeth can get me to break i'm sure if used for a long enough time period....

Something about a womans finger nails....I think its more psychological than physical for me...it drives me insane XD

Somebody had to vote for the bird. lol I often do wake up surrounded by woodland creatures, it's true.

Attachments

• hummingbird.jpg
    hummingbird.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
Hang on...
Let me make sure I've read the question right...

"What tickles worse on your foot?"

And one of the options is "All of the above". 😵

Summuts not right there. xD

I've got another choice...hair! the hair of my ler tickles my feet worse than anything I've ever felt

hmm lol...it is a small bird, and i suppose if that sharp beak got into contact with the sole of your foot, and the way the hummingbird moves..it would tickle like crazy..

but there is a tool called a hummingbird..i suppose a better word would be a flosser..like an electric tooth flosser i think...it's motorized...has a sharp like point..or at least the one bugman used on me did..and wow it tickles like crazy...hmm rats.. i wonder if i can edit my own poll??

I don't know their beaks are very sharp.I think it would hurt pretty bad.I had to be extremely careful when I tricked them into sitting on my finger

For me it would be fingers with freshly files nails, it's the scratching sensation mulitplied by TEN!:stickout

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back