• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What To Do When SUBWAY Doesn't Give You Sauce On Your Sandwich - CALL THE POLICE!!!

JimBoy

TMF Regular
That's what the man here did. I guess I have to call the US Coast Guard when McDonald's forgets my tartar sauce on my fish sandwich.

JACKSONVILLE — The sauce for a spicy Italian sandwich was apparently a must have for one Florida man. The man, Reginald Peterson, called 911 twice after a sandwich shop left off the sauce.

Peterson initially called the emergency number Thursday so that officers could have his subs made correctly, according to a police report. The second call was to complain that police officers weren't arriving fast enough.

Subway workers told police that Peterson, 42, became belligerent and yelled when they were fixing his order. They locked him out of the store when he left to call police.

When officers arrived, they tried to calm Peterson and explain the proper use of 911. Those efforts failed, and he was arrested on a charge of making false 911 calls.

Peterson did not have a listed phone number.

http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2008/08/04/1719942-fla-man-dials-911-complains-his-sub-had-no-sauce

The cops should have also charged him with being a douchey idiot and beaten him with their nightsticks until he begged for mercy. If you go to a place that makes your food in front of you... and you don't say, "Hey, can I get that sauce on there"...

You might be too stupid to live with functioning legs.

"My name's Joe Friday. I'm a cop. I work on the sandwich detail. Last week, we responded to a call that our office gets all too often - no sauce on the Italian sub." [cue theme music] "The story you are about to see is true...

I've threatened to call the police over trivial things like that more times than I can count, but actually doing it is crazy. He was probably either drunk, stupid, or has a sense of humour so strong he's willing to pay all but the Ultimate Price for a quick lol.

i worked at subway... if you wanted sauce all you had to do was ask... its not like we charge extra... he probably could've even taken the sandwich back if it was that big a deal and asked for the sauce to be put on it or to have a new one made if he was that big of a D-bag... the worst ive ever seen is when we wouldnt let some guy substitute the ham on his BMT for double turkey, most subways should let you do that though, he just happened to be giving the order to my manager though... so yah know how that goes... managers=douche bags

How dare a lazy memeber of the Subway staff not put something on a sandwich that the customer didn't ask for. Tis the end of the world I tell you!!!!

But seriously, calling the cops?! 😵
Tis a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit extreme.
I guess he just can't lay off the sauce lol

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back