• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What tourist attractions/ landmarks have you visited?

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
Today my work mate was telling how they are going to visit this tonight- called "The Halo" (see link for info)... http://www.38throssendalescouts.org.uk/?p=1050 looks pretty cool- basically looks like a spaceship at night. So it got me thinking what tourist attractions/landmarks have you visited? Any particular ones that were your favourite? Or what attractions would you like to see?

I'll start off...I've been to the following places:
Eiffel Tower (Paris)
Blackpool Tower (UK)
Kissed the Blarney Stone (Cork, Ireland)
Edinburgh Castle (Scotland)
London Eye (UK)

Think my favourite was kissing the Blarney Stone- was kinda scary leaning backwards to kiss the stone whilst being so high up.

One day I'd love to see the Grand Canyon and Niagra Falls. There's probably loads more I want to see but those are the first places that pop into my head.

Except for Canada I have not been to a foreign country. I always enjoy a visit to the Smoky Mountains and the surrounding area.

Tourist attractions? Huh... In no particular order:

Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
Miami Beach, Miami, FL
NASA, Cape Canaveral, FL
Washington Momument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Smithsonian Institute, Washington D.C.
"Rocky Steps" at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, PA
Hershey's Chocolate World, Hershey, PA
Niagara Falls, New York
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Gateway Arch, St. Louis, MO
U.S.S Constitution, Boston, MA
Yellowstone National Park
Jackson Hole, WY
Bourbon Street, New Orleans, LA
Mount Rushmore, Keystone, SD

... And that's all my memory is giving up for now.

In my own country:
Niagara Falls
CN tower
Skydome (now called the rogers center)
Calgary Stampede
Wonderland
Parliment hill

And in the US
Chesapeake Bay
Whichever disney park is in florida

Off topic: tickle_fan03, do you have a large version of your avatar?

I've been to whichever disney park is in florida. 😉

NASA Cape Canaveral, Sea World and all the other Florida stuff.
Saw the Challenger launch
I've been all over Boston / Mass / Cape Cod
New York Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Yankee Stadium / Fenway Park / Sullivan Stadium / Boston Garden
Basketball Hall of Fame

Key West to Cozumel. Mexico (Cruise)
Tokyo, Japan

I'm Planning...
Salem,Ma
Ireland
H.P. Lovecraft tour in Providence, RI

1. Natural Bridge

2. Luray Caverns

3. Walt Disney World

4. Islands of Adventure (a Universal Studios park)

5. Monticello

6. Prestwould Plantation

7. Occoneechee State Park (Native American powwow)

8. Daytona International Speedway - sadly, I didn't watch a race there, just looked around the place

9. Some place in the Appalachain Mountains I forgot the name of.

10. Went on a tour of the University of Virginia, which counts because they showed us Edgar Allan Poe's dorm.

Of course, my home state of Virginia is rich with U.S. history, so there's a lot of landmarks.

The following happened during my field trip to Washington, DC in 8th grade. It was raining that day (and we weren't expecting it, so he had no coats), so we didn't really do much looking.

11. Washington Monument

12. Jefferson Memorial

13. Lincoln Memorial? Perhaps? To be honest, my memory of the day is very fuzzy. What I remember most is spending it with my friends.

Stuff throughout Europe.
Couple spots in Asia and Africa.

Lousy memory for... whatever...?

Walt Disney World, Orlando FL (Where the lines go one forever, the food is worth more than 24 carrot gold, and the rides break down more often than Rush Limbaugh makes an asshole out of himself)

Miami Beach, Miami FL (FLATEST…SAND…IN…ANY…BEACH…ON…THE...PLANET! That and there where no waves whatsoever and, oh yeah, the restaurants serve shitty seafood and play Beachboys 24/7! Lastly, too many FUCKING PEOPLE!)

NASA, Cape Canaveral (PRETTY FUN…plus the bus rides are comfy with air conditioning and plenty of vending machines! Saw the giant CRAWLER which moves the shuttle onto the launch pad! One word to describe it. GINORMOUS!)

Bourbon Street, New Orleans (Was there during Mardi Gras once. Had a bad experience where a few drunk men tried to rip off my showgirl costume. One can of mace latter and they were all down for the count! ^_~)

Washington Monument, Washington D.C. (Boring as shit, not worth the wait, and crowded in the elevator to the point where NO ONE COULD F’ING BREATH).

Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C. (A lord of wisdom, throned he sat, swift to anger, quick to laugh. A good monument engraved with the good words that where spoken by a good man).

Vietnam Memorial, Washington D.C. (Saw my dad bend down with a somber look on his face and place his hand next to a few engraven names, buddies he won't see again for a long time still. MOVING AND CHILLING!)

Washington National Art Gallery, Washington D.C. (Once again, my brother [he who shall NOT BE NAMED] proves he is far more cunning than he lets on. He searched ALL THE COUCHES in the place and ended up with [I SHIT YOU NOT] $123.00+ IN CHANGE/CASH. To make matters worse the little creep wouldn’t share it with his dear sister…Grrr!)

National Air and Space Museum, Washington D.C. (SCIENCE! NUFF SAID! ^_~)

ITALY! (Dear god, there’s just TOO DAMN MUCH to tell what I saw or how AWEOSME IT ALL WAS! The only thing I’ll mention was the ruins of Pompey. I SHIT YOU NOT WHEN I TELL YOU THIS but when you walk through the place I SWEAR TO GOD that when the wind blows you can LITTERALLY HEAR THE WHISPERS OF THE PEOPLE WHO ONCE DWELT THERE! CREEPY AS SHIT!)

In the Washington D. C. area.

I have been to:

1.Smithsonian Air & Space Museum.

2. Washington Monument.

3. Lincoln Memorial.

4. Jefferson Memorial.

5. Smithsonian American Museum.

7. Ford's Theater and then to the house across the street where Lincoln died.

8. The FBI Building.

Wow. I have rather pathetic list in comparison:

The Space Needle, Seattle, Washington

Disneyland, Anaheim, California

Various historical land marks and monuments through out the west coast

That's it.

The End.

If I ever have the funds to go anywhere in the world I'd like, I think the one place I would love to visit would be Stone Henge. I'd also probably go see an actual castle up close and in person while I'm at it. I'd also like to see the Great Wall of China.

Other than that though, the only place left I'd like to visit before I die is to see the Grand Canyon. This one seems to be the most doable in the near future.

In San Francisco I have:

Ridden the cable cars, when they only charged a quarter.

Seen a baseball game at Candlestick Park.

Saw Alcatraz from a distance.

Drove down the crooked street.

Drove across the Golden Gate Bridge.

Traveled the freeways.

Visited Fisherman's Wharf.

Saw Chinatown from the cable cars.

Walked on Market Street.

Tourist attractions? Huh... In no particular order:

Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
Miami Beach, Miami, FL
NASA, Cape Canaveral, FL
Washington Momument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Smithsonian Institute, Washington D.C.
"Rocky Steps" at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, PA
Hershey's Chocolate World, Hershey, PA
Niagara Falls, New York
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Gateway Arch, St. Louis, MO
U.S.S Constitution, Boston, MA
Yellowstone National Park
Jackson Hole, WY
Bourbon Street, New Orleans, LA
Mount Rushmore, Keystone, SD

... And that's all my memory is giving up for now.

Oh how could I forget Walt Disney World Florida ooh and that's a good one.... "Rocky Steps" at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, PA 🙂

In my own country:
Niagara Falls
CN tower
Skydome (now called the rogers center)
Calgary Stampede
Wonderland
Parliment hill

And in the US
Chesapeake Bay
Whichever disney park is in florida

Off topic: tickle_fan03, do you have a large version of your avatar?

No sorry I don't Ive changed my laptop since then and lost it.

Proof that no one reads the posts before their own.

:lol:lol So true

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back