• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What trait of yours do you hate, but others find charming, endearing, etc?

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
hmm where do i begin..i have so many traits and/or habits i cannot stand lol..

1. i blush...grrrrrrrrrr others like it but it's damn embarrassing at times..

2. i giggle a wee bit maybe too much..after all i don't want to come off as a bubble headed blonde now do i? 😉

3. a certain gullibleness or naivete...at my age??? grr but it's true..

so what traits do you possess that you don't like, but others seem to find a bit charming, endearing and the like?

I can be quite gullible and to trusting myself.I just don't want to believe that someone could be heartless.I am the type who believes everybody is angelic and would never harm anyone.

My being over six feet tall but being a total wuss...well, most of the time XP

My being over six feet tall but being a total wuss...well, most of the time XP

Me too... and being over 300 lb. I often get that 'teddy bear' talk out of people. Not sure about being a total wuss but trying to be a gentleman and carefully crafting what I say to be sure it's entirely true but can't be misconstrued to hurt someone.

a bit of naivete in my own case frustrates me...

I can be quite gullible and to trusting myself.I just don't want to believe that someone could be heartless.I am the type who believes everybody is angelic and would never harm anyone.
The opposite for me. I'm untrusting and generally believe anyone will betray and crap all over me the moment they get the chance. I have yet to be proven wrong. :super_hap

But as far as things others find charming that I hate? Hmmm...hard one, since I hate only minor things about myself like physical appearance and most find trying to find charm in me like trying to find talent in an American Idol competition. Actually, I guess that would be it, my physical appearance. I find myself quite unattractive, but somehow some women seem to find me appealing. This could only be a minority or they could be lying or they might not see me the way I do or they might be drinking too much or I might not care enough or they might be whores or I might be some kind of alien trapped in a human body, but I can't be sure...

What do I hate about myself? My shyness. My wussed-out shyness. For some unfathomable reason, certain women seem to find it attractive.

Dammit, why can't I be obnoxiously aggressive? 😀

The opposite for me. I'm untrusting and generally believe anyone will betray and crap all over me the moment they get the chance. I have yet to be proven wrong. :super_hap

But as far as things others find charming that I hate? Hmmm...hard one, since I hate only minor things about myself like physical appearance and most find trying to find charm in me like trying to find talent in an American Idol competition. Actually, I guess that would be it, my physical appearance. I find myself quite unattractive, but somehow some women seem to find me appealing. This could only be a minority or they could be lying or they might not see me the way I do or they might be drinking too much or I might not care enough or they might be whores or I might be some kind of alien trapped in a human body, but I can't be sure...

Everyone is their own worst critique

o darlin that is sooo true...ask Embraceabl..she knows..she says she knows of no one who puts themselves down more than i do...

For no good reason, that is. You're well loved here, Izzy, and you ought to know it.

For no good reason, that is. You're well loved here, Izzy, and you ought to know it.

i believe that is well known here...lol...well loved ha...ha...i laugh in your face...ha....ha....

now if you used that fantasy of yours on me..you just might get me to admit liking myself a wee bit...maybe..

i believe that is well known here...lol...well loved ha...ha...i laugh in your face...ha....ha....

now if you used that fantasy of yours on me..you just might get me to admit liking myself a wee bit...maybe..

Name the date and time and I'll be there!!

Though you might get gagged if you keep being down on yourself. 😛

Luckily, I rarely blush, but it is kind of excruciating to be embarrassed and have everyone know and make fun of you.

Occasionally when I laugh, I'll squeak. It happens when I'm least expecting it. Worst was when it happened with a group of friends in a crowded bar during a lull in the background noise. Everyone in my group stopped talking to look at me. Then they started laughing, made "mouse comments" and my boyfriend called me the "cutest girl ever."

I would have appreciated it if everyone pretended they didn't hear it. But meh.

An endearing trait of mine...!?
Ah, wish I knew.

Endearing??

Does sarcasm count? How about cynicism carefully shrouded in an a Pollyanna like demeanor?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back