• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What type of feet should I post next? (a lot to choose from)

What kind of feet do YOU want to see?

• Total voters

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
What type of feet do YOU want to see next? (a lot to choose from)

Okay listen up. I'm just as much of a foot fetishist as I am a ticklephile and I have TONS of feet images (over 1.5 GB) organized into folders of different categories. My Tickling folder isnt included because that would go in the Tickling Image section along with the Tickling Toons folder (which is the biggest one I have out of all of them) and I already did big posts of both Asian feet and Groups of feet (look through past threads) a while ago. Also my generic "Soles" folder....which is simply immense, where I dump anything that does not apply to a specific category would just be so hard to organize and pick which ones to post. Once I organize that into Blond, Brunette, Redhead and Unknown (just feet), I'll post. So excluding them, here are the rest above...

NOTE: pretty much ALL of my foot pics are of the SOLES of the feet, with a few exceptions...

I could only fit 10 choices on the poll, so I picked what I believed would be the most popular. I also have Mature Feet (older women), BBW Feet (larger women) and Mens Feet. If you'd like to vote on any of these other galleries, just do so by replying to the thread and saying so or mail me directly ([email protected]) if you don't want to make public your appeal for these categories......

Along with the odd-lot mixed galleries, I also have a series of Model Galleries where I put foot pics that make up a large set or series of one particular model. Theres about 24 sub-folders that include BareBree, Jade from FootParadise.com, Suzu from FootPrincess.jp (the model on their title page) Genie Feet, Sadie Atkins, MeganQT, SultrySasha and Mile High Mikayla (all aquired legally I assure you). I'll be doing a seperate Poll for those, seeing as how I have over 10 choices for just them and they will most definitly be in demand... 😀

PS: I hope I have not offended any Middle Eastern or Indian ticklefans here by clumping two obviously very different ethnicities into one folder, that was mainly because their were so few pics I could find of either and they often do share a lot of the same physical characteristics.......

Last edited:
Oops...!!

I didn't know you had already posted pics of MeganQT...I posted a bunch of her just today.

Do you also have her friends/partners Nikki and Tiffany?

Nikki is one hot lil number...!!

Okay, so far it looks like Teen Feet are in a commanding lead....why does that give me a weird feeling? LOL

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back