• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What type of person would you most like to have a tickle session with?

People always dream of having tickling sessions with spouses, with strangers, and everything in-between. I was wondering what type of person would you most like to have a tickle session with? As in you can tickle them as they're restrained and maybe then they can get you back after, or whatever really floats your boat! And after that you can rewind time so they don't know of your secret 😉 ...so here are your options!

An enemy of yours: maybe someone in your workplace who gets on your nerves or maybe even someone you know in personal life who bugs you...you could finally get them right where they're weak! :lol

A good looking stranger of the desired gender: a random beautiful lady (or handsome man) who you've never met before suddenly appears restrained down to your table, with you equipped with a feather for a torture device!

Your best friend of opposite gender: enough crying on each other's shoulders, telling jokes to pass the time, and looking out for eachother. It's time for a change of pace- time to show them how cruel you can actually be!

Your best friend's girlfriend/boyfriend: what's more appealing than something you can never have? although your best friend has been there and done that, maybe they haven't shown them the power fingers can have on ticklish skin!

Your boss: always being told what to do can be a hassle, and quite frankly can get on your nerves. time to show your boss who the real boss is- with a brush and baby oil!

Your lover: to do this to your lover would be so beautiful...yet so cruel...

A potential crush interest: just met a cute/girl guy at a party? let's get right down to business and find out how ticklish that skin is under those clothing! :drool

So what would you chose?? Specifics are fun 🙂

I would chose a my close friend Haley, who I've been best friends with and neighbors with for ever! I know she is super ticklish so she would be in for unbearable torture! All that sexual tension would feel great to get relieved! :stickout

I think it would be immoral and an irresponsible use of your magical temporal powers for any form sexual gratification. That's just wrong. Even if I could magically erase time so it didn't actually happen, I still wouldn't do it because it would weigh too heavily on my conscience.

Though if I did have the power of the groundhogs day time loop, I might seriously consider dressing up as Link, breaking and entering into every house in city and smashing every vase/pot I come across...

Last edited:
I think it would be immoral and an irresponsible use of your magical temporal powers for any form sexual gratification. That's just wrong. Even if I could magically erase time so it didn't actually happen, I still wouldn't do it because it would weigh too heavily on my conscience.
Exactly what he said.

I don't have revenge tickling fantasies... if it's a person I really don't like, they wouldn't be in my fantasies at all. I do have a friend I secretly have a crush on, though, and I'll admit I've thought about it. :blush

Fair enough. I was just wondering for fun. Didn't mean to offend anyone :stickout

No worries, mate. Hypotheticals are just that.

Also, here's a helpful poster for anybody that builds or randomly comes across a time machine that they sent themselves from the future:

Fair enough. I was just wondering for fun. Didn't mean to offend anyone :stickout

:lol

While I've never actually thought of bending time to suit my ticklish desires, I have often thought of bending space. A friend of mine, who shares my fondness for feet, would often day-dream with me about this magical closet we had that would allow us to transport ourselves from my room to hers, and back. So, we would effectively be room-mates. :3

I have also repeatedly wished that I could conjure up portals, in order to summon the feet of whomever I happen to be crushing on at the time. If I had one, I could slap one of those portals onto my bed, and reach in, and pull up their feet like a bunny out of a magic hat. For it to work, they would also have to also be in their bed, aware of my intentions to tickle them, and relatively accepting of my... persuasions. So that would limit my powers to friends who know of my inner tickle-monster.

Incidentally, my SO's out of town, so I could definitely use one of those portals right now IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!! 😛issed

... okay, I'm fine... really... (woosah!)

No worries, mate. Hypotheticals are just that.

Also, here's a helpful poster for anybody that builds or randomly comes across a time machine that they sent themselves from the future:

If I could go back in time, I would be Nikola Tesla's apprentice.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

I would then use my newfound powers to invent the tickle wand. Able to transmit tickles over the air. I would be loved and feared by many BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:cry

I think your diabolical plans would be thwarted by Underdog, but only if Underdog isn't thwarted by Thomas Edison. :lol

It's hard to choose just one, so I'd say a good-looking (and VERY ticklish) stranger, and best friend of the opposite sex. I LOVE torturing my good friends!

id have to agree a good friend of the oposite sex for me too i know all their spots and they know mine

I'd go with a stranger since I don't have any female enemies. Or do I..? dun dun DUN

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back