• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Video Game release are you looking most forward to??

Ghost_Host_9991

TMF Regular
I know there's a slew of games coming out but which one are you most looking forward to?

Personally, I have 2:

1) Destroy All Humans: You play as an alien sent to earth in the 1950's to harvest brain stems for your planet.

2) The Movies: It's a SIM style game where you build and run your own movie studio starting in silent movie days on up to today.

Two words: "Battlefield 2".

More realism, an excellent flight engine, revamed physics so that you don't die if you fall 2 feet. That's the game for me. Guess that wasn't exactly two words, but you get the point.

I heard briefly about The Movies. Is it PC or console? If it's coming out on PS2 then I'd like to get it. Also I am really looking forward to the Katamari Demacy sequel.

Katamari Demecy? Never heard of it. I'm looking forward to...Kingdom Hearts 2. People bash it all the time for being a disney game, but I couldn't care less. The first one was great! I can only expect more from the second. Of the previews I've seen, it looks a lot darker, which is a little more my style of game too 😉

I HATE all things Disney...but what I've seen of Kingdom hearts on tv has been so beautiful that I really am considering buying it now that it's a bargain game.
And Katamari Demaci is the uber-coolest game on the planet. 😀
Think about the weirdest game you've ever seen some out of Namco and then put it on acid. 😛 The premise is just so bizarre that it could only be Japanese. 😛

Jeff and I saw Katamari Demaci when we were at Best Buy on Saturday looking for fun games to play! We should have invested....😛

As always, I am looking forward to the next Final Fantasy game in the making! I am so addicted...(I'm addicted to RPG's in general.)

I wonder though...did they ever plan on making a sequel for the pc game Nox? That was one great game!

Im looking forward to half life 2 on the xbox some time in 2005, and final fantasy 12.

Just so you know Half-Life 2 is the best shooter EVER, so you are right to be excited. As for me, I can't wait for Guild Wars, comes out on my B-day! 🙂

nessonite said:
I heard briefly about The Movies. Is it PC or console? If it's coming out on PS2 then I'd like to get it. Also I am really looking forward to the Katamari Demacy sequel.

Supposedly The Movies is to be for both PC and consoles. I think it looks incredibly intricate anf loads of fun for movie buffs.

You hate *ALL* things Disney? 🙁 I'm a huge fan of the theme parks, and love Disney...this means Ness hates me. *sobs*

nessonite said:
I HATE all things Disney...but what I've seen of Kingdom hearts on tv has been so beautiful that I really am considering buying it now that it's a bargain game.
And Katamari Demaci is the uber-coolest game on the planet. 😀
Think about the weirdest game you've ever seen some out of Namco and then put it on acid. 😛 The premise is just so bizarre that it could only be Japanese. 😛

It's alright, I winced at the thought of playing a disney RPG at first...but getting past the fact there's Disney chars in it, the stroyline is fantastic, and the game is definately Final Fantasy quality. Though, for KH2, there is much less inlfluence by disney, and much more from squaresoft. You should expect to see a lot darker of a premise, and more chars from Final Fantasy instead of Disney. 😉 I have very high hopes for it. Trust me, it's a great game. Extremely addicting.

AphxA said:
Im looking forward to half life 2 on the xbox some time in 2005, and final fantasy 12.

What I'm really lookin' forward to: Diablo 3(not in 2k5 but i'm waiting for it fanatically), and soon to come Conquer v2.0, which isn't a game as such but just a big expansion(it will come in HUGE patch, but will also be availible for download separately), but if it's 2 then it can be looked on as sequel.

I have also heard rumors that Shogun and Medieval will be remade using Rome's graphical engine. Now, THAT would be cool, since both are better than rome, and this way medieval cavalry will really come into play as main destructive power(Rome was the first TW game where cavalry really ruled infantry, which doesn't seem logical: how could light cavalry stand against heavy infantry in that period?).

Last edited:
ahhh mmorpg goodness. As for me, im gunna have to wait till 2006 for phantasy star universe.

There's a lot to be looking forward to that's for sure. This is no doubt going to be the single biggest E3 ever. Though if you're really looking forward to the XBox 360 then be sure to watch MTV. We get to see all three new next gen systems in LA no matter what though. As for games I'm looking forward to. At the top of my list are the new Zelda, Soul Calibur 3, and Final Fantasy XI. The voice actor for Sanji in One Piece does the voice for one of the main characters in XI so I'll be a little distraught when I have to hear the english voice actor. 😛 PC also has some truely awesome releases comming out this year. Elder Scrolls IV, F.E.A.R., and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I honestly don't know what's up with this new acronym fad. I've you're just totally bored out of your mind then maybe check out the new demo for Project Snowblind. It's a sci-fi FPS that's looking to be a sleeper hit along the lines of Far Cry.

You hate *ALL* things Disney? I'm a huge fan of the theme parks, and love Disney...this means Ness hates me. *sobs*
Only if Dinsney made you too. 😛
Actually I don't hate ALL things Disney. We own a few of the OLD Disney movies. (Snow White, Bambi, Pinnochio, Dumbo) anything much later and certainly anything made after Walt died is a no go for me. 😛
That said I have been to DinseyLand and I had a blast there. They have aproximately 3/4 of the world's money so they've got the means to build kickass theme parks. I'd love to go to Disney World one day but I'd go there just cause it's cool and ignore the characters and stuff. 😛

Had forgotten about Oblivion, looks absolutely amazing and having beaten Morrowind 3 times I have high hopes. I've always loved RPGS where you could do whatever you wanted so hopefully it's the same style as the previous one.

Well at E3 there was a tech demo of FF7. Though it is unlikely, I'm seriously hoping that they remake it for the PS3. Leave everything alone apart from the graphics is all I ask. And MK Shaolin Monks looks pretty good too.

Hmm... I know what PS2 game made my year: Tekken 5. Crappy story(also, some chars are real idiots) and backgrounds, true, but there are some major pluses: Fighting system(lots of new moves and chars, stopped the Paul/Law/Xiaoyu domination, more balanced chars), lots of chars(old and new), arcade mode and character customisation(buying accesories and changing colors of clothes, pure appearance, but looks cool).

The new fighting style has even made me change my primary characters from Paul(1) and Hwoarang(2) to Lee(1) and Steve(2). These guys are really fast, but they look like complete sissies(which i tend to overlook while the 'perfect' message appears while i take out 6th of my friend's fighter with my 2nd fighter).

Another game that's coming out soon that I can't wait to play is "Destroy All Humans"...I love the idea of invading and vaporizing 1950's America. 🙂

I don't remember the name of it but whatever the new super destructive driving game they were demoing with the PS3. That looks kickass.
Of course it'll be 2007 before the PS3 is affordable but when it is I'm totally getting me one!

nessonite said:

*Agrees*

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back