• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was the first tickle story you read?

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
For me it was the year before I discovered the TMF and then the Theater..i had googled any website that might offer tickle stories..cannot remember the name of the site but there were a few stories on the site.

I read "Amusement Park Hysteria" by Shadowtkl

I can't think of a better first story to my then initiation into the world of tickling..

Then after I joined the TMF I came in contact with Shadowtklr and I was like o wow o wow I'm meeting the famous Shadowtklr..

His stories were so filled with descriptions that you felt as if you were there..whether or not that was a good thing I'm not sure lol...

What was your first tickle story that you ever read?

Haha, no way! That wasn't quite my first, but I read that VERY early on aswell!! It really stuck with me that story, made me shudder, but in a good way lol.
can't remember if it was this site or maybe TMF or another. And unfortunately I can't remember the name of the story. But mine was about a girl (himiko I think she was called). She's Held to the floor by hands (coming out of the floor, which happened to be a fantasy of mine) and tickled , then tentacles come from the ceiling and tickle her all over. Turns out she's in hell and she has to go through that daily, forever.
I remember reading it and glazing over, haha.

In the early days of the Internet--I'm talking early 1990s--there was a service called CompuServe that my budding geek self subscribed to, a sort of a proto-AOL (it even predated Prodigy, another blast from the past). I had used CompuServe for general purposes for a couple of years before daring to explore its semi-hidden adult content, and amongst those sections was one called "Variations" and a subsection of which had the highly titillating, for the time, title of "Foot & Tickle Play." When I got up the nerve and stopped blushing long enough to enter it, I discovered a repository of user-uploaded content, almost all of which was simple text files (again, it was the the early '90s, when even a 56k modem was state of the art).

Among the uploads were several stories written by a female author named "Candy," all of which had */f themes. While devouring the stories, I noted how often ishe would slip from the third person and use the first person ("I," "me") when referring to the various female victims, so it was pretty obvious Candy was writing from her own perspective as a lady 'lee, or at least that's what my fervent imagination convinced me of. I mean, I knew that there was a scattering of women out there who desired to be tickled (found that out by having been given an adult magazine on my 20th birthday) just as there were a lot of guys like me who loved to tickle women (advice columns like Dear Abby often had letters from women complaining about their husbands or boyfriends tickling them), but I had never read any fictional woks with such themes.

I don't remember which of hers I read first, but "Candy"'s tales were also memorable for featuring a long-fingered 6'5'' master tickler named Malachi, whom for a while I modeled myself after despite his having a couple of inches on me. It was more the malevolent joy in imprisoning and tickling women that I reveled in vicariously, he being a kind of tickle Dom long before I ever heard the term.

Candy's and the stories of others, which I also found in places like the bulletin board alt.sex.fetish.tickling (another pre-TMF artifact), inspired me later to pen my own stories, all based on my relationship with the woman I would eventually marry, the now departed "Stacey."

I read "Amusement Park Hysteria" by Shadowtkl

I can't think of a better first story to my then initiation into the world of tickling..

Then after I joined the TMF I came in contact with Shadowtklr and I was like o wow o wow I'm meeting the famous Shadowtklr..

His stories were so filled with descriptions that you felt as if you were there..whether or not that was a good thing I'm not sure lol...

He and his wife actually attended this year's NEST for the first time, which was also only my second ever. And of course my paralyzing shyness kept me from meeting them, but his presence there was pointed out to me by another attendee, who is a confessed fan of my own "Stacey" stories too (naturally, before leaving the event I made sure I directed the poor man to seek psychiatric help).

Late 1980's, Penthouse Forum (printed magazine), cover story called "Laughing Sweet1hearts" -- inside was s set of 5 or 6 short stories. The first one described an fmm/f outdoor tickling, with the f/f aspect particularly captivating my attention 🙂

Late 1980's, Penthouse Forum (printed magazine), cover story called "Laughing Sweet1hearts" -- inside was s set of 5 or 6 short stories. The first one described an fmm/f outdoor tickling, with the f/f aspect particularly captivating my attention 🙂

Cool, it was in the "Forum" section of the original Penthouse that I came across that revelatory, life-altering letter I referenced obliquely in my post above from a woman whose fantasy about being tied and tickled had been fulfilled. That one issue from 1982 is still the only printed adult magazine I've ever laid my grubby bigger-than-Trump's little hands on (with apologies and an RIP to Hugh Hefner).

I don't remember the *first* story I read, but the first ones I remember were the Tickling on the Road series, and a few of the Nylon Dungeon ones from TMF archive.

One called the Captive babysitter

Would have been late 96/early 97

Internet was amazingly slow back then lol

Ha Wolfman I didn't even have a computer then..my first ever computer was bought in the summer of 2004, shortly after my mother's death...my husband thought it would help me get over the depression which followed her death.

OOps sorry hijacked the thread..

Back to the thread o you met ShadowTklr? to the person who said they went to nest...how was it meeting him.

you met ShadowTklr? to the person who said they went to nest...how was it meeting him.

I was never actually introduced to nor did I speak with him, as I noted, but I was only made aware of his presence there. He seemed like a nice enough guy from a distance, and he was accompanied by his wife, whom at one point he had at his mercy tied to a spreader bar-like contraption and was going to town on her sensitive underarms and neck as she thrashed and squealed. The scene created in me a whole new meaning for the idiom dying inside, and it was the point at which I determined to cast my measly little life aside and try to steal his.

I don't know the year but the first one I read was set in an athletic shoe store; the employee mischievously trapped the ankles of the customer in the back office and tickled his feet mercilessly. The first couple of times I read the story I didn't even register that the employee also was male; I'd been reading the first-person account as being by a woman, But it didn't matter -- reading this dramatization of a world where there are people actively interested in tickling other people, such as myself, into hysterics was galvanizing.

I also remember the Captive Babysitter; that was swell too.

It was the early 2000s sometime for me, I was...well, let's leave it at "underage", shall we? :lol I don't remember the name of the story, but it was about a guy kidnapping Britney Spears and Christina Agulara and pitting them against each other in tickle battles. At the end of the story (spoilers!) they turn the tables and tie him up.

I distinctly remember the MC saying that the girls "must have interpreted" his wide eyes as fear. At the time I was a total Domme and didn't yet realize that subs and switches even existed--I didn't understand that what he meant was that he was happy about the turn of events.

Yeah, I had a looot of guilt about my fantasies until I learned that there are people who want to get what I wanna give o.o

~K

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back