• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what was your smoothest airplane landing/take off?

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
wow..they may be el cheapo but Allegiant Air has the smoothest take offs and landings i've ever experienced..i mean smoooooooooooooooth as silk..not a spill, bump, or kerpang at all...beats the other airlines wheels down..get it? wheels down? sigh..

what was yours???

o and i'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol....only ten more days with the hubby at home full time..will i survive this??

I am sure you will make it sweety.I don't fly all the security scares me.It makes me feel like if I accidentally do one thing wrong I'll be thrown in jail.I have to go up to North Carolina (which I may rant about later) for a wedding that I really don't approve of but I am the Maid Of Honor.I refused to fly up there not that we were going to;I thought we were because I didn't think my parents would drive that far but we are driving that far.

Smoothest take-off and landing was the one I did myself. I took a trial flight a few years back when I was interested in learning to fly. (Still am, but there's a steep price tag attatched to lessons.)

The roughest was the most fun, though. It was a take off from Little Rock National during a storm that detoured us to Memphis on our way to Atlanta. That was a helluva ride.

I never had a bad flight experience, but I've only flown a few times and not over water.

Is Allegiant Air the one where it's really cheap but you have to pay for snacks and drinks?

The smoothest airplane landing/take off?

Easy, the ones I don't remember. :laughing:

I remember being on a plane coming in from Ireland and just as the plane was about to touch down on the runway, the plane swoops upward again as the pilot aborts that landing, circles around and comes in for a second one, which went without a hitch. No biggie, really, just a WTF moment.

I never had a bad flight experience, but I've only flown a few times and not over water.

Is Allegiant Air the one where it's really cheap but you have to pay for snacks and drinks?

yes indeed it is...and i've flown a bit thru the years..and i have to say Allegiant Air has the friendliest staff..you also pay by the baggage..and your choice of seat etc...plus it's all two and three across, which i like best..as david and i can sit in relative privacy without a third...and you cannot put the seat back which is also a plus..

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back