• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your worst writing experience like

MasterTickling

TMF Expert
My worst writing wxperience was also my first writing experience and it was both good and bad because unlike the "stories" I "write" now this one was beauitfully it was sensible and all that however I made the mistake of writing it at 23:00pm (11:00pm) and it took me to 00:00am and it was 60,000 long (or somewhere around there I can't remember it was years ago) but because it wasn't finished the day I started writing it the story wasn't posted and it said "page timed out" I didn't know that at the time that if the story wasn't finished on the day it was started it didn't get posted however when I clicked back to get my story up again so I could copy it and the paste it all my work was gone and since then I've been posting stories where no thought went into them and I spend 5 minutes on them instead

I'm sorry to read you had that bad experience. That's why it's a nice idea to write on a traditional support (like WORD or paper if your more nostalgic) instead of doing it here.
I don't have any bad experiences, because writing its always fun. But yes, we have all make mistakes!

My worst experience has been that I did write a nice RP type tickle scenario over at TMF once. It took about an hour to get it all down, and after I sent it the site timed out or something and the writing was lost.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back