• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would the f/m fans like to see?

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
So I've been really going for my dA recently and have come up with a bunch of good /f stories lately - that does seem to be the highest demand. However, I'm wanting to round it out a bit - I like making a lot of people happy if I can.

I recently put a fun m/m story up recently and now I'm thinking of f/m stuff, but woefully short on ideas. Lately I've been on a fanfiction kick, and I'm wondering if anybody has any ideas for f/m stories they'd like to see.

Keep in mind I'll only write it if I'm familiar with it - and I don't do minors. If I get any ideas from someone here and run with it I'll probably post it here as well.

If you wanna see more of my writing, my dA page is tklvr18.deviantart.com 😀 Check me out!

Thanks in advance guys!

~K

I like F/m stories written in a fantasy and/or science fiction vein. Amazons, on an uncharted island in the Bermuda triangle. Or a planet of women who get off on tickling men; maybe the sound of their laughter is an aphrodisiac, or maybe the sound of the male laughter is an incredibly cheap sustainable energy source on their planet; the main problem being that they tickle too many too far, and thus have to come to earth in search of hearty male flesh. Or a female scientist who creates a potion to satisfy her fetish-cravings: the potion makes men incredibly ticklish.

What kind of ideas do you need? Plots? Settings? Scenarios? Characters?

I'm a big non-fan of fanfic, so my advice for writing fanfic is "don't." As an alternative, you might try writing a "file off the serial numbers" version of some work that you like (or that you hate, and would like to see done differently).

I'm bad at plots, or at least at plot-endings. It's easy for me to come up with initial scenarios (and the settings to go with them) but hard for me to turn them into actual story-plots with conflicts, climaxes and endings. So to throw out some of the initial scenarios that I find it easy to come up with...

* A dragon is holding a fair maiden captive - except that they're actually partners in a racket. When a knight comes along to rescue the maiden, they capture him and then tickle him in order to impress a geas on him - to pay a ransom or to perform a service for them.

* A sorcerer is holding a succubus captive, with an enchantment that reverses her usual life-draining abilities: When she tickles him, she doesn't drain his life, but rather her magical power is drawn into him. One variant is that they have a rivalry where she keeps trying (and failing) to break his enchantment, and another is that they're a couple, and have to keep fending off attempts by others to break them apart. (Other succubi and demons trying to "rescue" her, or human exorcists trying to banish her back to hell.)

* A sultan drank a dose of a slow poison that renders him immune to all other poisons. But one night each year, the sultan has to let his harem tie him down and tickle him, or the slow poison will kill him. Or the sultan just has to let himself be tickled once each year due to an ancient and unbreakable tradition.

* A female robot or intelligent computer that captures and tickles human males. Maybe because of a programming glitch. Maybe to protect them from an alien's telepathic attack/mind control. Maybe because she can't feel pleasure directly, but can only feel pleasure through her victims.

* Human males land (or crash-land) on an alien planet, and are captured by the aliens. The alien females tickle them in order to break down the humans' psychic blocks and make telepathic contact.

* In the future, women can learn from teaching machines "normally," but men can only learn from them when being tickled silly. The story here may be about men in "college" getting tickled by female instructors while strapped in the teaching machines. Or it may be about captured barbarian men getting taught about civilization by the women who run the surviving civilized city.

* A young woman accused of witchcraft, has to tickle an inquisitor in order to prove that she is not a witch. If she fails to make him laugh...

What's New

9/14/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest selection of fetish clips in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back