• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what would you do in such dilemma

hlkkln

TMF Regular
A friend of you organised a surprise birthday party for you. After a while he and other friends take you to the bed room where the birthday gift a nice a securely hogtied blindfolded and ballgagged girl is waiting for you on the bed. They say to you that you have one hour to tickle her and add that she has consent for this torture and leave the room...
You begin tickling and you realise her extreme ticklishness... it is a real dream coming true...do you take her gag to ask her if she really has and/or preserve her consent?

Absolutely 100% remove it.
Plus I don't like gags so I wouldn't want her to wear it anyway

I probably wouldn't do much as that isn't my fantasy, personally. But as long as you removed the gag and checked for consent, I think you're fine. I agree with Jim, there is absolutely nothing sexy about seeing a girl gagged for me. I've never understood that. If I was going to tickle a person I would want to be able to hear them laughing and talking to me while it was going on.

I'm a lee and a woman, so that wouldn't do anything for me. 🙂 I am all for making sure she actually did consent, though.

Considering the difference removing the gag for only a minute can make in this situation, I would say yes, remove the gag and ask if it's consensual.

Trust, but Verify. Its always better to be safe than sorry.

I would remove both the gag and the blindfold - I don't like these at all on a ticklee - and I would make sure I had her consent before I did anything.

Ask my friends where they found this random woman and how they found out about my tickle fetish, then ask if there was any cake. You know, birthday and all.

While I agree about verifying the consent that most everyone is saying, why do you have to remove the gag for that? Its a yes or no question. It does not say she is tied in such a way that she can not shake her head yes or no. I suppose though that verifying her consent in either way would take away from the possible excitement of it though. Even still yes you should verify.

I'm not a gag person, I'd remove it and of course I'd ask....I'm so ticklish myself it'd be horrible to be kidnapped and tortured without consent. Although I'd probably end up enjoying myself. lol

Not at all...
I just invented the scenario...
But if i should be honest i would just tickle may be for a ten minutes because i would be like crazy unable to think about it and then i would ask it... but i do not think that it would be a kidnapping case but the extreme ticklishness would raise the probability of an unexperienced professional who had not been aware of her vulnerability in hands of a skillfull tickler like me 🙂 and may be she would change her idea... but if it is the case i would Unfortunately says 'pacta sund servanda' or 'deal is deal' and put her gag again and continue tickling with a higher pleasure because i would be more sure of the true suffering

I would remove the gag to make sure this is what she really wanted and see if we maybe could get any sexy time together. If she says anything that alludes to her not wanting to be in her predicament, then it is game over. I untie her and go let my friends have it and they better hope I don't call the cops on their asses.

My "Creepy Alert" just sounded!

And I heard the morality police cruiser drive by......

but if it is the case i would Unfortunately says 'pacta sund servanda' or 'deal is deal' and put her gag again and continue tickling with a higher pleasure because i would be more sure of the true suffering

You know statements like that disqualify you for all eternity for any kind of play, right?

While I agree about verifying the consent that most everyone is saying, why do you have to remove the gag for that? Its a yes or no question. It does not say she is tied in such a way that she can not shake her head yes or no. I suppose though that verifying her consent in either way would take away from the possible excitement of it though. Even still yes you should verify.

I just don't like gags to begin with. Any sessions I have ever done involve a great deal of verbal and mental interaction and a gag would virtually eliminate this.

Gag comes off for sure, I double check consent and then ask if she wants the blindfold on or not. I would mention that she may be more ticklish with it on so either way, I would tickle a little with it on...

I would remove the gag to make sure this is what she really wanted and see if we maybe could get any sexy time together. If she says anything that alludes to her not wanting to be in her predicament, then it is game over. I untie her and go let my friends have it and they better hope I don't call the cops on their asses.

She is not kidnapped... she initially has the consent and got deal but when your skilfull nails began to work she want to give up from her act already done with her free will... then what you will do?

She is not kidnapped... she initially has the consent and got deal but when your skilfull nails began to work she want to give up from her act already done with her free will... then what you will do?

You're the kind of guy who would say "She gave consent, officer! It's not rape!" If a girl doubles back on her decision to have sex with you, aren't you?

To adhere to the question, though. ('Cause I don't want to get tagged a morality officer.) I wouldn't do anything with her. I don't get pressed into sexual encounters. If I want to do something sexual, I do it on my own accord.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back