• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would YOU do? Please help me with some serious advise.

Red_Butler

TMF Regular
Hi Folks.

I am a somewhat older tickler from the Netherlands. I am single and I have dreamed my whole life of tickling a helpless woman, preferably naked.
One day in august I got the message on my msn messenger that a person wanted to contact me. Since such things happen all the time on icq I didn’t think much about it, but I thought: oh what the hell, let me look what that is.
At the other end of the line there appeared to be a norwegian woman who was searching for a tickle partner. She got my msn adress from Tickle Theater. For the last three months I have chatted with her two or three times a week.
Pretty soon she started writing things as “I like you so much” and later “I love you so much”. After a week or two she asked me to come over to her to tickle each other, tied and even naked if I wish so. And today we are still discussing my visit to her, which might be next month.
Once she let me know her nickname on TT (she hasn’t posted anything) and I looked there for her profile. She appeared to be a 26 year old woman. Although I don’t look that old, I am 51 and so there is a hugh age difference between us. So I carefully asked her: couldn’t there be a disappointment how I look when I would visit her. She “laughed" and she wrote back that she saw my picture on the messenger and that I looked allright. By the way - I don’t know how she lookes, but I don’t care.
I have her adress and telephone number and I checked that on the internet phonebook. I decided - and told her so - that I would never come to her if I hadn’t spoken to her on the telephone. That would be my final check whether she really is who she says she is.
Since I have to travel by two trains and a plane it will cost a lot of money to go there: about 350 euros = 450 us dollars. I still have doubts about my visit there, especially in view of our age difference. What if I go there and she says: oh no, I don’t want to tickle with you.

So I ask you all: what would you do? And please, only serious answers, since I have a serious dilemma.

This sounds like a hard decision, but I think you should go for it. It's easier to get over a disappointment than to live with a regret. If nothing else, you can meet, have a chat and see what happens from there. Best of luck.

I would suggest that you request a picture before you go. You can tell her that it's so that you can identify her when you get there.

yes do take precoutions

definately insist on a pic and details.
you may get there to find it to be a 250 lb bearded cross dresser or something equaly nasty. as to costs split the difference meet half way for instance that way you got running room if need be. I do hate being pesimistic but remember the old saying if it sounds to good to be true ?????

dude man the hollywood brother say go for it. you are doing a good thing. this woman wants and has a need to be tickled. you are helping her by filling that strong need of hers. in the hollywood brother world there is a thing called a mitzvah. it is when the hollywood brother or someone does something good for someone else. If this person is desperatly in need of a tickle and you give it to her then you doinga mitzvah or as they say on the mean streets of american inner citys, you are doing this broad a solid.

the hollywood brother say be honest with her about age difference and then go for it but give her opportunities to back out. if this dame is for it then the hollywood brother is giving you green light to go, go go and have some tickle fun

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back