• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you prefer?

What would you prefer?

• Many clips that are short in length?

Votes: 36 10.8%
  • Fewer clips that are longer in length?

Votes: 189 56.9%
  • Doesn't matter to me, I like either way.

Votes: 107 32.2%

• Total voters
It kind of depends on my mood. Kind of like the desire (or necessity, depending on the situation) for a "quickie", or for a marathon love making session. Both are great, depending on what you need at the moment.😀

I absolutely prefer longer clips; if a girl's really ticklish I want to see her reaction to a long torture-session.

It seems like all the good clips are short as hell...dunno...I voted for longer anyway...can't really enjoy clips that are 13 seconds 😉 ..well you can...maybe if you just loop it a few times...uh..

The fewer long clips, because you get to see the stadia the woman gets in. From the very start to the craziness, making her almost beg or cry out and in the end hearing her breath loudly and thankfully when it's all over.

I like long clips with shoe and sock or nylon removal and of course continued by a good tickle torture

lol I voted I dont care.

I did this because I feel there should be a balance for both. Splitting programs like Hacha take care of the long clips anyway; so those with the connection speed can reap the benifits.

I'm on dialup so I'm limited in my selection; but I hope to get DSL soon hehe 🙂 so then I can download with the big boys

I like longer clips because they give you more chance to see what's going on and see the reactions of the people involved.

i like longer clips, sometimes on the short clips on Clips4sale. they're only 10 seconds, sometimes the clips get done before the action starts and if like buying the videos makes it hard to get an idea of the video if it's good to buy. i wish they would cut the parts where your watching the victin being restrain and just get to the action

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back