• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

whatcha watchin

SqueekySnort

Been binge watchin alot lately so this is gonna be a long and ongoing list.
(Sorry if this is already a thread, i looked but didnt see one)

Blue Bloods
Shades of Blue
Axe Men
Counting Cars
Pawn Stars
NCIS: LA
</Scorpion>
Duck Dynasty
Bering Sea Gold
Gold Rush
Street Outlaws
Deadliest Catch
So You Think You Can Dance (S13 only)
Nashville
Top Gear UK and US
Marvel's Agents Of Shield
Battle Bots
Empire
Survivor

Last edited:
Holy crap I love Scorpion <3 Also a big fan of Elementary, the modern-day American Sherlock Holmes one (as opposed to Sherlock, the British one)

There are a couple others I kind of started watching on Netflix and kind of grasshopped away from, need to get back to--Farscape, Dr Who, Rosario Vampire, and probably a few others.

I'm terrible for grasshop-binge-watching o.o ;;

~K

Holy crap I love Scorpion <3 Also a big fan of Elementary, the modern-day American Sherlock Holmes one (as opposed to Sherlock, the British one)

There are a couple others I kind of started watching on Netflix and kind of grasshopped away from, need to get back to--Farscape, Dr Who, Rosario Vampire, and probably a few others.

I'm terrible for grasshop-binge-watching o.o ;;

~K

I assume though that you and senshi are both all caught up on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? 😉 😀

I'm behind on many shows, but I am making an effort to rewatch the original Star Wars trilogy (New Hope/Empire/Jedi). Been years since I've seen them, and I always love a good fandom to obsess over.

Finished New Hope day before yesterday. I love Darth Vader as a villain - got to love a villain who's actually wise. He doesn't just dismiss the rebels as 'pish posh', he takes them seriously as a threat, and that's why he's so dangerous.

Yup, we're gonna get more of Vader in Rogue One too apparently. The more I see what atrocities Vader commits, the more I'm convinced he's betrayal of Palpatine wasn't enough to attone for his crimes. As Leia put it in the Legacy Universe when she was confronted with Anakin's force ghost, "one selfless act of self-sacrifice cannot make up for the billions of sentient beings you hurt".

1. I love Agents of Shield! Just wrapped up season 3. Lordy lordy xD

2. Vader is a cunning tactician, and you get to see a lot of it in the extended universe novels. I would love to get back into reading those again.

3. Currently watching:

- Luther
- Sense8 (I'm on the final episode)
- iZombie (on and off)
- The 100 (just started this a while ago, loving the journey so far!)

Guilty pleasure shows to watch while with my girlfriend cuddling and zoning out

- Glitter Force (she grew up watching Sailor Moon, so she loves this)
- Psych: funnily enough, we can't get through half an episode of this without making out like crazy lol. The silly shenanigans must be an aphrodisiac.

Sooo... Lethal Weapon, Designated Survivor, 24 Legacy or somthing, look pretty good and ofc cant wait for </Scorpion> and NCIS: LA to return.

As I'm typing this I'm in the middle of an episode of the X-Files on netflix. I'm also looking for a new anime to get into since I just finished up Soul Eater, I've heard Hellsing is pretty good so maybe that?

Super Girl right now. Martian Manhunter just showed up. I squeed like a five year old school girl. THAT'S RIGHT. YOU HEARD ME. I'M NOT ASHAMED! 😉

Watching the Danganronpa 3 anime. Also going through Bo Burnham, Gabriel Iglesias, and Louis C.K. specials.

So mad I missed Designated Survivor and a few other premieres I wanted to watch. If only there was somthing like Hulu or Netflix that existed in this world...

Got to watch Designated Survivor and omg was it good, it did have a slow part here and there but some good shows hqve those in the beginning. Also watching Empire and the new season of Survivor which also have their slow parts. Cant wait to start watching NCIS: LA and Scorpion though.

Reruns of The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, all of which aired before I came to the USA. The topics he covered in his monologues in the 1970's and 80's often have an uncanny similarity with conditions today.

Marvel's Agents of Shield! Ghost Rider made an appearance already! My GF and I both squeed like total geeks. 😉 😀

Just finished binge-watching The Walking Dead season 6 on Netflix

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back