• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the proper etiquette?

Daniel24

I've been visiting this site for a while now (mostly for the video clips), and I just recently decided to pop over to the discussion and see who's saying what. But I would like to know something: Is it bad form to try and contact the individual poster? I notice that a lot of you do not wish to receive e-mails. Is that because you don't want to be hassled or you dont want to be found out, a little bit of both? Maybe the ones that want to be contacted are listing in the personals forum? Is that the case? What's your feeling on being contacted through this forum?

Probably a bit of everything...but everyone is different...however, if you want to use the Private Messaging system on the site, you need to get 10 posts first! THEN you can use it...

Happy posting! 🙂

Yep. Like Camel said, you do need ten posts to be able to send messages. After that, before you send any PMs out, it might be a good idea to just participate some in the threads and get to know some about some of the posters, and give them a chance to know some about you. Having some stranger sending you PMs can be rather...disconcerting, but this way, they'll know a bit more about you and might feel more comfortable corresponding with you 🙂

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I just don't get to spend a lot of time at the computer. I'll have to make an effort.

Daniel24 said:
I've been visiting this site for a while now (mostly for the video clips), and I just recently decided to pop over to the discussion and see who's saying what. But I would like to know something: Is it bad form to try and contact the individual poster? I notice that a lot of you do not wish to receive e-mails. Is that because you don't want to be hassled or you dont want to be found out, a little bit of both? Maybe the ones that want to be contacted are listing in the personals forum? Is that the case? What's your feeling on being contacted through this forum?

It's really easy duder! Just be cool to people and they'll be cool to you.

Yeah... then you can leave forever and make us miss you, like your Alchemy or somethin.

😀

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back