• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

whats the worst tickle torture u haved had

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddocter1

TMF Poster
this is my second post the first 1 went gd im writing this 1 to see what the worst tickle torture is that member have had 🙂 if uve got a gd 1 plz post

I went to meet up with some friends for a movie night. I was late because of work. When i got there. The guys had left to pick up another friend from the city. I had just missed them. So i sat with the ladies. about (5) of them till th guys came back. Long story short my best friend's GF know how ticklish i am and wanted to share it with the rest of the ladies. Before i knew it i had females closing in on me. poking at my ribs. Once i fell it was over. She yelled out "he's really ticklish on his feet!" My sneakers and sock were ripped off, Ribs, underarms, stomach, knees, feet all being tickled at once. i couldnt even fight beside 2 of them were really big girls. like O-Line big. They promise to keep tickling till the guys came back, and they did. She called to see where the guys were at an hour later and they just left from getting food and was stuck in traffic. smh Ive never been tickled so bad... for so long non stop.

I used to have a girlfriend whom I tickled almost daily. She hated to be tickled. Well, one day she convinced me to let her tie me up. Reluctantly, I agreed. I have such a fear of being tickled. She had me on my back with my arms above my head tied at the wrists and my feet tied at the ankles. Once I was tied, she straddled me and she said,"Remember all the times you used to tickle me?" Right then I knew I was toast. She proceeded to dig into my armpits as her friends came in and tickled my feet and ribs all at the same time. I can't stand to be tickled. not even for 2 seconds. Well, as I was tied, this lasted for at least 20 minutes straight. When they finally stopped, I had peed 4 times and my wrists and ankles felt like they were broken for days from the straps and my throat was equally as sore from all the screaming I had to do.

lol

I went to meet up with some friends for a movie night. I was late because of work. When i got there. The guys had left to pick up another friend from the city. I had just missed them. So i sat with the ladies. about (5) of them till th guys came back. Long story short my best friend's GF know how ticklish i am and wanted to share it with the rest of the ladies. Before i knew it i had females closing in on me. poking at my ribs. Once i fell it was over. She yelled out "he's really ticklish on his feet!" My sneakers and sock were ripped off, Ribs, underarms, stomach, knees, feet all being tickled at once. i couldnt even fight beside 2 of them were really big girls. like O-Line big. They promise to keep tickling till the guys came back, and they did. She called to see where the guys were at an hour later and they just left from getting food and was stuck in traffic. smh Ive never been tickled so bad... for so long non stop.

u should plan a gd revenge to get all of them bk mate

I used to have a girlfriend whom I tickled almost daily. She hated to be tickled. Well, one day she convinced me to let her tie me up. Reluctantly, I agreed. I have such a fear of being tickled. She had me on my back with my arms above my head tied at the wrists and my feet tied at the ankles. Once I was tied, she straddled me and she said,"Remember all the times you used to tickle me?" Right then I knew I was toast. She proceeded to dig into my armpits as her friends came in and tickled my feet and ribs all at the same time. I can't stand to be tickled. not even for 2 seconds. Well, as I was tied, this lasted for at least 20 minutes straight. When they finally stopped, I had peed 4 times and my wrists and ankles felt like they were broken for days from the straps and my throat was equally as sore from all the screaming I had to do.

thats a bad way to go lol

Anything that involves his use of stubble is worst. Being constrained with force and scraped without warning or so.

The worst tickle torture I had to go through happened during my military service : on an evening, as I laid on my bed reading a magazine, dorm mates attacked me, pinned me down, ripped my socks off and began to tickle me altogether on my armpits, on my ribs and, particularly, on my feet (they soon had discovered their extreme ticklishness) at the same time. I was submitted to a few minutes straight gangtickling, during which I only could struggle, scream and beg in vain. They only stopped when I was about to faint : this was a nightmare, a true exorcism session, pure torture to me.

Last edited:
What branch of the service? (Sure it wasn't part of basic training🙂)?

Last winter...that guy exploited all my tickle spots..he studied my reactions, took his time..and wow...it was pure torture..i had to resort to crying out my safe word finally..ah it was nice..

lol

Last winter...that guy exploited all my tickle spots..he studied my reactions, took his time..and wow...it was pure torture..i had to resort to crying out my safe word finally..ah it was nice..

how long did it take u to give in

O.k...I'd like to make an appointment.
Prefer mornings but will improvise..
Specialize in foot tickling and pampering..

O.k...I'd like to make an appointment.
Prefer mornings but will improvise..
Specialize in foot tickling and pampering..

you are so on..i need and crave a good tickling and foot pampering..

maddoctor..it took a while as i hadn't even thought of saying my safe word..but he hinted at it...and said only then would he stop..i always thought resorting to safe words was weak..but finally i had to utter it..

lol

you are so on..i need and crave a good tickling and foot pampering..

maddoctor..it took a while as i hadn't even thought of saying my safe word..but he hinted at it...and said only then would he stop..i always thought resorting to safe words was weak..but finally i had to utter it..

sounds like u had alot of fun 🙂

The worst tickle torture I had to go through happened during my military service : on an evening, as I laid on my bed reading a magazine, dorm mates attacked me, pinned me down, ripped my socks off and began to tickle me altogether on my armpits, on my ribs and, particularly, on my feet (they soon had discovered their extreme ticklishness) at the same time. I was submitted to a few minutes straight gangtickling, during which I only could struggle, scream and beg in vain. They only stopped when I was about to faint : this was a nightmare, a true exorcism session, pure torture to me.
That may be the gayest thing I've ever heard of.
If that happened to me, I'd feel like I'd been raped by men.
Tickling is completely sexual to me.
I would feel totally violated if the above happened to me, and I'd have responded with violence.
Just my opinion on the above. No offense to the member who wrote it.

That may be the gayest thing I've ever heard of.
If that happened to me, I'd feel like I'd been raped by men.
Tickling is completely sexual to me.
I would feel totally violated if the above happened to me, and I'd have responded with violence.
Just my opinion on the above. No offense to the member who wrote it.

The topic is "the WORST tickle torture tou ever had". I don't feel offended, for it certainly isn't offending to be regarded as gay. I understand the way you feel about this non consensual session and I must say I'd rather gone through a F/M gangtickling. But I didn't feel raped nor like I needed to respond with violence : I felt embarrassed and, to a certain extent, humiliated, because these mates had found one of my weak points, but I don't think there had anything sexual in their attack (and I wasn't the only one to be submitted to such a treatment).
Tickling isn't 100% sexual to everyone around here. These guys who gangtickled me were straight, and so am I.

Last edited:
Haven't had it yet but I guess (if I were to venture to do so) the worst tickling I WOULD ever have would be if I were tickled up to and beyond my breaking point AND tickled into peeing....!
That WOULD rate as being ONE of the worst but ahhhhhhh not yet!:stickout

The worst isn't always the worst but rather the best!

I had been meeting someone from online for some time for tickling so one day I show up and he is in a rather playful mood and a tickle fight starts. I was on the couch but fell on the floor trying to escape he grabbed my feet (insanely ticklish) and began tickling them as he held them under his arm. I was screaming with laughter and begging for him to stop but he wouldn't. After what seemed like forever he let my feet go and straddled me tickling my ribs and belly so intensely I couldn't breathe and no sound came out of my mouth when I laughed. I begged for him to stop but he wouldn't, he knew I enjoyed it and even though I begged I really didn't want it to stop. I was in tears and after about half and hour he finally gave me a break, I was toast, I was exhausted. He was the best tickler I have ever met and the only one to could ever "break" me.

Sounds like you had fun ticklishnavel ^^

[mild sexy sexual warning]

My worst was not long ago just before Christmas. Blind-folded in my birthday suit, tied to the 4 poster, i wasn't going anywhere. Listening I heard the rustle of a bag being opened and then a cute giggle. Then i heard a small pop of a cap opening which kinda scared me followed by the splashing cold sensation of a liquid being poured over me from neck to toe. honestly the first thing i said was 'sweety, were gunna need new sheets' which threw us into a huge giggle fit for 10 mins ... after we'd calmed down she made a start.
I never thought baby oil would make much difference but as i found out...i was very very wrong lol *shivers* long nails on baby oil covered ribs are amazing ...
I would go on but i dont want to come over as big headed :stickout
Ray x

Well the only time i can think of is when three of my female friends ganged up on me and tickled me silly they were very sadistic ticklers with there teasing lol.

Here's one of mine. Pretty messed up actually. So, I was sorta involved with a married man. The wife found out. She invited me over to talk, then she slipped something in my drink and it knocked me out. I wake up. My hands had been tied to the arms of a chair and another chair faces right in front of me and my feet were tied to it, making my feet wide in the open. I had blue socks on. The wife took them off, making me barefoot. I say that its bullshit. She says that me sleeping with her husband is bullshit. I deny it and ask her why she would tie me up. My toes begin wiggling. Then she says that she tied me up, because she's gonna get me to admit that I'm sleeping with her husband. Then she begins tickling my bare feet. Turns out that she found emails from me to him. Then she takes an electric toothbrush and starts tickling my toes. Then my bare soles. I finally confess. She continues to tickle me for fun for the next 30 minutes. Then she leaves me there, saying that I'll get freed later. When i keep on demanding to be untied, she takes duct tape and gags my mouth with it. Then she starts tickling my bare feet again. When her husband came home, he untied me, and i learned my lesson. I've only been in honest relationships since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back