• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's Yer Favorite Board Game??

Ghost_Host_9991

TMF Regular
Hey folks,

Cleaned out one of my closets recently and found a whole stash of board games that I kinda forgot I had. So I figured I would pose the question to you all.

What was your fave board game growing up or better still if you have one now, what is it?

Mine has to be Stratego, I love the whole strategy/war aspect to it. Plus it requires a bit of mental agility to try and remember which of your opponent's pieces are of which rank.

"Oh crap...was he a #1??...Shit where's my spy?...What do you mean that was a bomb?" 😀

Diplomacy.

My least favorite is SORRY! Though I will play it unduress and if beer is included.

I don't know about favorite. But one I really liked was Dragon Strike. I still have it in my garage.

Its basically a slimmed-down version of D&D. It came with a vhs video which showed a story and example of how a typical game session might be and how the game is played.

Risk and Clue for board games...Twister and Cranium for parties!

Monopoly. On my 18th birthday, I invited a few friends over and we played THREE GAMES of it.

I used to love monopoly but nobody would play it with me coz they used to winge and say it was too long.But now I've got it as a pc game and on my mobile to make up for it.lol.

tickle_fan03 said:
I used to love monopoly but nobody would play it with me coz they used to winge and say it was too long.But now I've got it as a pc game and on my mobile to make up for it.lol.
Do what me and my friends do - if it gets too long, settle it with an arm-wrestle. 😉

Monopoly is another good one I like. Nothing beats the feelings of having all the money and the properties and your fellow players trying to bum a few bucks off of you because they're poor and have nothing. 😀

"I can pay you back, I just need a little time! I just need to get back on my feet! Come on, you know I'm good for it! Help a brother out!"

"I ain't your brother!"- Me

*forcloses on his mortgage* XD !!!

Last edited:
^Exactly. There are few things better than a game that encourages you to be a greedy bastard.
*insert maniacal laughter here*

Last edited:
You guys mention some old school board games there. Fun but not the best

I don't know the hype in other countries but here in Holland the new board games are really popular. Games like The Settlers of Catan. That one I like.

But my real favorite at this point is Betrayal at the House on the Hill. That game rules

conehead180 said:
^Exactly. There are few things better than a game that encourages you to be a greedy bastard.
*insert maniacal laughter here*

Or to turn the other players against eachother and have them fight for your favour and for just a few bucks to get around the board again. 😀

Or making alliances with other people who have properties you want, and when you don't need them anymore, you force them to sell out to you! 😀

my choices are:

!. Monopoly
2. Life (great game to play with the whole family for us)
3. Trivial Pursuit, the original Genus edition (had a undefeated streak that lasted nearly 5 years)
4. Clue

I just saw a TV comedian say that Monopoly games never end like this:"Oh, thanks for a good game, friends.". It always ends like:"Screw you, you bloodsucking bastard. Take your fake money and die!"
I never had one go that wrong.
I liked chess as a kid, until I realized I actually stunk at it.
Clue was good. (partly because the one we had featured a very hot Miss Scarlet on the box.)

I think Clue and Battleship are in my top three for sure. and i do know that monopoly can go on forever, me and some buddies once played a game that lasted over 18 hours straight! But my number one favorite board game, the one i never get tired of playing repeatedly, of all time is......

Attachments

• 00010.jpg
    00010.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 4
ahh Risk, nothing like getting stuck on Great Britain before cashing in your cards and earning like 35 more people and expanding outward. God I love RISK!!!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back