• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's you favourite Decade?

Your Favourite Decade.

• Total voters
Well, the majority of us have lived through at least two decades. I've lived through four myself (70's, 80's, 90's and the Millenium). But which one did you like most? 😛

Think about the different Movies, TV Shows and events that happened then and make a choice for which one you loved most. :super_hap

For me, it was the 80's (primarily the late 80's). Those were the more fun years of my life. XD

Edit: I'm hoping the poll expresses a wide enough range. If you preffered another, feel free to state. XD

Last edited:
1950s:
1: Decade of my birth.
2: Decade in which my favorite pop entertainment ('50s Sci-Fi movies) was created.

Its almost a tie between 80's and 00's, but Ima say 80's. You can't go wrong with the 00's though, what, with all the technology oozing about and all. Pretty sweet stuff going on.

80s! Fer sure. I still cling to the radicalness of that decade. You can't beat it. n_n

If I weren't wearing long pants today, I'd totally be in legwarmers just to prove my point. 😉

def the 90's for me, since i was born in the 80's i loved growing up in the 90's, the music the style and everything else about it was just awsome for me. Lot's of great memories from that decade

The 90's cus the best football team and the best basketball player (with the best basketball team) played during the 90's.

The Dallas Cowboys and Michael Jordan of course.

I have other reasons as well haha.

1980s all the way.

Reagan. DeLorean. Indiana Jones. The greatest time for rock and roll. Back To The Future. The A Team.

Want me to keep going?

But the 2000s?! WHAT?! What the crap is good about this mess? $4 a gallons for gas, nothing but rap crap on the radio, Bush the Dunce as president in the US...

No. 2000s BAD! VERY BAD! Not in the way that Sammi's bad, just... SHITTY.

I've been alive during four decades, but I'd have to the 90's were the best for me because I went through middle school, high school and college during the 90's. Everything was just cooler then.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back