• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whats Your Fantasy.......

footetickle

TMF Expert
This question is for both lee's and ler's! I know everyone has a fantasy, but what im curious to know is while your in a tickle session what is one thing that you want your ler to do to you or your lee to do as you tickle them?😀

As a lee I want my torturer to pay more time to my inner thighs and really make me howl!:3poke:

As a ler I like for my victim to beg for mercy and say that they will do anything for the tickling to stop:woot2:

What do you all fantasize about during a session?

(sigh) Never been really tickled in a session before 🙁

(sigh) Never been really tickled in a session before

And with that (sigh) her PM Box, which now has a limit of 5,000 PM's, has just filled to the max faster than Oprah can eat a cheeseburger.

Rob

Would it be more proper to say "Привет" or would you prefer "Здравствуйте"?

In addition, Приятно познакомиться.

Rob
Роберт

Вы говорите на русском языке? это замечательно!!!!

"Здравствуйте" является хорошим qq: спасибо быть дружественным!

я голубь ))+

Я могу говорить немного русский, не много

Поговорить с вами позже заботиться

Роберт

Well I see you've already gathered some comments in your profile. 😉 I never had a session before until I went to a gathering in my area. SOOOOOOOOOO worth it and I'm going to keep going 😀 If you're in the Bay Area of San Francisco you should totally come. But I suspect we're not THAT lucky. :sowrong:
But it's a very easy way to experience your fetish. There's no pressure and there are usually house rules that keep you safe. But rules very from place to place and some people aren't comfortable sharing their fetish with such a large group of people.

As a lee

Well my fantasies are fairly sexually oriented. I would love to be kept on the edge of orgasm while being tickled and denied until finally allowed release, upon which post orgasmic torture would be in order (though I KNOW I would be so so so sorry for it when the time came), and being tickled turns me on so much that I'm pretty sure I could be easily made to have about 3 orgasms.
This however has not happened....yet.😎

Other than that, I have an overpowering glove fetish. The sight of a woman's gloved hands sense me into heaven. Being tickled with them is veeeery nice.

As a ler

I want to see streams of tears trickling down my victim's cheeks. Their body must tremble, their skin moist with sweat, their eyes desperate and thirsty for release. I want them to say my name in hopes to enact my pity.
Their spirit broken, their body exhausted, and their entire nervous system like an atomic bomb of pleasurable torture they will never forget as long as they live on this good earth.

....I think I got carried away there. :excited:

Neither have I. The only time I've ever really tickled is if I see an opening to tickle one of my friends and they tickle me back. Normally doesn't last long. They don't know I'm into tickling. >_>

Well I see you've already gathered some comments in your profile. 😉 I never had a session before until I went to a gathering in my area. SOOOOOOOOOO worth it and I'm going to keep going 😀 If you're in the Bay Area of San Francisco you should totally come. But I suspect we're not THAT lucky. :sowrong:
But it's a very easy way to experience your fetish. There's no pressure and there are usually house rules that keep you safe. But rules very from place to place and some people aren't comfortable sharing their fetish with such a large group of people.

As a lee

Well my fantasies are fairly sexually oriented. I would love to be kept on the edge of orgasm while being tickled and denied until finally allowed release, upon which post orgasmic torture would be in order (though I KNOW I would be so so so sorry for it when the time came), and being tickled turns me on so much that I'm pretty sure I could be easily made to have about 3 orgasms.
This however has not happened....yet.😎

Other than that, I have an overpowering glove fetish. The sight of a woman's gloved hands sense me into heaven. Being tickled with them is veeeery nice.

As a ler

I want to see streams of tears trickling down my victim's cheeks. Their body must tremble, their skin moist with sweat, their eyes desperate and thirsty for release. I want them to say my name in hopes to enact my pity.
Their spirit broken, their body exhausted, and their entire nervous system like an atomic bomb of pleasurable torture they will never forget as long as they live on this good earth.

....I think I got carried away there. :excited:

Wow! You went into great detail. Lol

"Здравствуйте" является хорошим qq: спасибо быть дружественным!

я голубь ))+

Ура для Google Translate. Делает читать такие вещи намного проще.

:bowing:

Very well put!

люди могут говорить со мной через переводчика!

I feel just a little embarrassed, I didn't think that would happen...not just looking for PMs! Hoping to say hi to people, honestly.:ermm:

Remember Gulliver's Travels....remember that scene where the little people have him tied down...imagine thats a chick and im one of the little people with a big ass feather......was that too far?

Ура для Google Translate. Делает читать такие вещи намного проще.
Actually, one of my good friends that lives in Athens is Polish, and is also fluent in Russian. I am fascinated by Eastern European languages and with my studies in Military History and the armed forces all over the world, I have had to learn to read a lot in Russian so I can keep up on military movements, equipment and exercises by reading local papers and such. Also I am a moderator of a Forum for military members around the world and I often message back with members of the armed forces in Russia.

If I have trouble reading something, I have a few friends I can go to.

So no, it wasn't google translate. Although I do find it useful for Chinese.

Rob

As the tickler, I want the lady who I am tickling to wear lots of lacey lingerie(Garters, skimpy bra, fully fashioned nylons). And of course when I tickle I'll do plenty of UB tickling but most of all, I want to tickle her legs and thighs, which are made SO much more sensitive because of the nylons...

If i'm the ticklee, my fantasy is that she would get on top of me, she's wearing the same skimpy ensemble, and while tickling me she is jiggling around so much that the torment i'm being put through is well worth it... i'll tell her i'm not laughing because she's tickling me but because i'm getting a very nice view of her body at this angle!!! :lion:

Yup. Me either. Not a real one anyway. And at 40, plus living in the middle of no where, probably won't either.

You're young and cute and it could happen for you for real. But what is with that language? Sorry, I'm a bit ingnorant.

My fantasy... well one of them

I actually posted this in another thread.. but I was told that it belongs here... thanks for the heads up sweetie 😉

My tickler walks into the room... he's in his 30's or 40's... very sexy. Thick, full body, nice chest, broad back and shoulders...
He's very experienced. He knows what to do. He knows my body and all my spots... yet he still wants to take his time and explore. He ties me tight but comfortably at the ankles and the wrists. He's playful at the beginning; tickling my whole body from head to toe... leaving no spot jealous of his strong, skilled hands. He loves the way I laugh and wants to hear more of it. He shows no mercy... and I don't want any. He continues teasing, goosing, poking, pinching, prodding... exploring...

Then, the ticking turns sensual, sexual even. He strokes, crawls, nibbles... He even teases me as he describes the shade of pink my soles and face have turned... he wispers in my ear "you're mine... and it's only the beginning"

that, alone awakens the softess place on earth. He realizes that he's awakened my intense desire for him and he shows no fear. He gently kisses my forehead, asks if I'm okay and unties me so I can experience HIM..............

I need to stop there 'cause this will turn into a sex novel...

Anyway, when it comes to him being a Lee... he's a good sport when I get him back... but he doesn't have to let me, because he's a true Ler at heart. He has a masculine but yet, silly laugh that makes me want to get the best of him. He's not afraid of being tied because he trusts me....

Let's just say, my Ler and I would have a BANGIN' tickle relationship... we would know no boundaries, yet respect each other all the same. And we're adult enough to know that what we do... is what we do. It's our business and no one elses. No vanillas have to know.

So there it is... my deepest fantasy. I never thought I would be able to put that into words. Wow! What a release...

As a lee, I want a group of 3 to 6 women to tickle my feet, armpits, collarbones, ribs, and belly for a long, long time with no mercy, tickling me senseless. :devil:

As a ler, I want to tickle the lovely bare soles of a beautiful woman for hours. :feets:

tickling fantasy

That I'm at my tickler's house and during our session his room mates and their friends come by unexpectedly and join in tickling me, and I can't stop them because I'm tied to the tickling table and everyone takes a spot and tickles me until I pass out.

Actually, one of my good friends that lives in Athens is Polish, and is also fluent in Russian. I am fascinated by Eastern European languages and with my studies in Military History and the armed forces all over the world, I have had to learn to read a lot in Russian so I can keep up on military movements, equipment and exercises by reading local papers and such. Also I am a moderator of a Forum for military members around the world and I often message back with members of the armed forces in Russia.

If I have trouble reading something, I have a few friends I can go to.

So no, it wasn't google translate. Although I do find it useful for Chinese.

Rob

I wasn't so much referring to you two; it's more that thanks to those things I can actually read whatever you're saying in Russian 😛

Yup. Me either. Not a real one anyway. And at 40, plus living in the middle of no where, probably won't either.

You're young and cute and it could happen for you for real. But what is with that language? Sorry, I'm a bit ingnorant.
I am Russian, so that was Russian language. 🙂 I'm sure that you could find someone perhaps though! Ask around on this forum. It is not always about looks, I hope.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back