• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your gasoline?

AnnoXanti

TMF Regular
For me, nothing can be done without coffee...:scared How about you?

Whatever is handy and cheap. I enjoy tea, coffee, fruit juices, power drinks, water, the occasion adult beverage.

Placebos. One tiny bit and I'm bouncing off the walls. 😛

Coffee also, but that's to keep the headaches away.

I get myself hyper. I'll psych myself up for something random or tiny or just "I'm going to be thrilled at life today" and act like I've had a pot of coffee XD Poor Senshi.... >=D

~K

An alarm clock going off and having something to do. Having nothing to do will result in epic fail at getting up.

Whatever it is, it must contain caffeine. Usually a cup of coffee in the morning and a good, old-fashioned cola if I need a pick-me-up later in the day.

Funny you should bring this up, as I'm actually considering trying to quit the bean. It's pretty much my last true vice, and I just wonder if I wouldn't feel overall better without it in the long run. I really don't know how to go about even making the attempt, though. I so love my java...

Sodas for me. And hubby.

My husband got off into energy drinks for several years now and is having digestive problems so he had to quit... And I can't play "nurse inspection" on him anymore until his insides are all healed up... Dammit! >_<

We still love our sodas and our coffee once in a while. Tea, unsweetened is also a good way to go. Odd at first but as you get used to it you actually stop liking sweet teas (well except nestea) and just go for it raw.

Chocolate...is a huge one...Don't think we'll ever give those up. Especially not moi.

I'd have to go with coffee myself. I'm useless before that first cup hits my system. 🙂

I'd have to go with coffee myself. I'm useless before that first cup hits my system. 🙂

Here, too. I stay in the dazed "deer-in-the-headlights" sort of mode literally all day unless I get that crucial first cup.

A combination of orange juice, 1% ice cold milk, and the a soda later on in the car. ^_^

Copious amounts of caffine, sugar, and complex carbohydrates.
Coffee cake.
or just coffee with a metric ton of sugar. or straight. usually straight. Lol

OR
Blue ICEE from 711. whichever i can get at the moment.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back