• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When a normie says “soles”

Toesheldback

1st Level Red Feather
Disclaimer: I know that the world “sole(s)” is not a fetish word..

But whenever I hear a normie use the word to describe the bottom of their foot, it makes me wonder..

This happened to me yesterday - I was talking to a female friend of mine, and we were chatting about times we got a bad sunburns. She said the worst one ever for her was when she was laying out getting a tan. “I was laying on my tummy and neglected to put sunscreen on my feet. My soles got sunburned! I couldn’t walk for two days!”

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Ya that makes me immediately imagine the girl that has said "soles" in The Pose or showing her soles with her legs stretched out in front of her. It always makes me IMMEDIATELY zone out of the conversation though lol

Disclaimer: I know that the world “sole(s)” is not a fetish word..

But whenever I hear a normie use the word to describe the bottom of their foot, it makes me wonder..

This happened to me yesterday - I was talking to a female friend of mine, and we were chatting about times we got a bad sunburns. She said the worst one ever for her was when she was laying out getting a tan. “I was laying on my tummy and neglected to put sunscreen on my feet. My soles got sunburned! I couldn’t walk for two days!”

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.
I'm glad you brought this up. It's been on my mind a lot lately. Over time, the word soles has become weirder and weirder sounding to me. At first I wasn't super aware of what was going on with it, but I've noticed it has a lot to do with how it's used more than the word itself. How otherwise normal words are used is what often gives them an extra fetishy charge. So in your example, that would have registered to me as more of a natural way of using the word (as an aside, I would have been thrown off by it's usage in any context, but it would have felt natural in the Normie way). I think one of the most unnatural is if someone doesn't explicitly say "foot" or "feet" in the sentence or the preceding one.

So if, for example, someone said any of the following to me, I'd feel like we were immediately introducing fetishy vibes into our discussion:
  • I laid out in the sun yesterday and even my soles got burned.
  • My soles hurt right now because they're sunburnt.
  • Can you put sunscreen on my soles?
Conversely, if someone said any of the following, I'd be distracted, but feel like it was otherwise normal from their perspective:
  • I laid out in the sun yesterday and even the soles of my feet got burned.
  • My feet hurt so bad because they got sunburned. Even my soles hurt!
  • Can you put sunscreen on the bottoms of my feet?
Some unnatural patterns like those I mentioned above have become so noticeable that they're use in stories and other writings can easily take me right out of it. Maybe this is just something that affects me?

Thanks for sharing 🙂

I recall an attractive but incredibly stupid girl in high school (early 1970s) referring to the 'palms' of her feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back