• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

when i found out about my gf's ticklishness

Yuber

this is my first proper post so forgive if it's a bit rubbish.

i knew my current girlfriend for months before i got with her, we where friends and we flirted harmlessly, even kissed a fair few times. normally when i have a close girl mate who i find attractive i give them sneaky tickles, you know how it is right? lol. but i never did this with becca for some reason (mainly cos the opportunity never arose).

well we got together i was a bit afraid to even try to tickle her, incase she clocked on that i was into tickling girls and decided to dump me cos she thought i was weird (stupid to think that i know 😱 ). anyway, after a couple of weeks i asked her if she wanted to stay in my house overnight and she said yes. when we got in to my house after a night out i showed her where my room was, i got her a pair of shorts and a sleevless t-shirt to sleep in, then i did the gentlemanly thing and offered to sleep on the sofa. she said "i didn't come here to view you room, i came here to spend time with you and to get to know you better". i left the room so i could put on my shorts and when i returned to my room she was sitting on my bed wearing the clothes i got for her and she was starting to take off her socks. i remember looking at her feet and thinking "wow, she really has nice feet". she climbed into bed so i switched the light off and climbed in with her.

we where talking for about an hour, just getting to know each other, she then turned and said to me "i'm really too hot is it ok if i take this t-shirt off and just sleep in my bra?" i said it was fine. she took the shirt off and lay on me so i could wrap my arm around her, i started to stroke up and down her arm and side when she let out an ever so slight giggle. i asked her "whats up?", she said "it tickles" while smiling at me, "sorry" i said "don't be, it felt nice" she replied. so i carried on stroking her arm and her side, she started to squirm a little bit but never asked me to stop, all she did was let out slight giggles. so then i asked her "exactly how ticklish are you?" straight after i asked i grabbed her side and give her a quick but mean tickle that made her jump. she looked at me with a playful stare and said "not very, how bout you?" and then she tried to tickle me. fortunatley enough i'm not ticklish so i just looked at the disappointment on her face as i didn't respond to the so called "revenge" lol, "you're no fun" she said, i just laughed and started tickling her belly "how about you? you ticklish anywhere else?". she grabbed my hand and said "of course", so i said "where?" i got my hand free and strted running my hand down her leg. she grabbed my hand again and said "i'm not ticklish anywhere below my waist, but i'm really ticklish under my arms, on my sides and especially my belly". as you could imagine i was really disappointed to hear this,"really?" i said, she nodded at me and said "yep", i looked back at her and said "ah well, you won't mind me trying then will you?" so i sat up and grabbed her leg "be my guest" she said, souded like a challenge to me! so i started stroking my fingers on the sole of her left foot and to my horror there was no reaction. "see" she boasted at me i looked at her, it was dark but i could see she was frowning, she also had her eyes closed and she was now biting her lip "right you can stop now" she said with a slight quiver in her voice, "why?" i said "thought you wasn't ticklish at all down here" by now she was distinctly holding back a smile. she arched her foot back a bit and she was about to say something but before she could even get her sentance out she burst into floods of laughter. "tony! no... don't...stop it!" she pleaded as she tried to pull her foot away "come on, cut it out, it's too much" she was trying to wrestle me off now but i had her leg trapped and was tickling her foot frantically "why" i taunted "thought you wasn't ticklish?". "i give, i am, please" she said as her laughter got louder. she was trying everything now to get me off her "tony, please,come on quit it". next second there was a bang on the wall "WILL YOU TWO QUIET DOWN IN THERE!" my mum roared, through all the exitement i forgot it was gone five in the morning. i turned and looked at her and we both started laughing, she give me a playful nudge and said "how old are you!?...god i haven't been tickled like that since i was little", i just looked at her and said "sorry", "don't be" she said to me "it was fun". i kissed her then turned over, she wrapped her arms around me and she fell asleep, i fell asleep bout ten minutes after she did after my exitment had worn off so to speak

i never actually told her about my love of tickling till a couple of months into the relationship. after i told her she said that she likes it when i tickle her and said she was glad that i love it cos it means i could do it to her more often, so more often in fact that she bought ankle and wrist restraints and a feather off ebay a few months back 😛. i tickle her at least once a day now, but she don't mind after all we celebrate two and a half years together next week 🙂

hope my memory didn't bore you all too much.

Welcome to the TMF, Yuber, and congratulations on your first posts. 😀 Thanks for relating the story, it was not boring at all. This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Cute story

Some of my favorite tickle stories are the "first" tickles in a relationship. There is something about a guy doing exactly what you did...just innocently stroking an area that causes a ticklish reaction. Then when I jump a little or giggle, the guy asks the question which makes my stomach do a flip..."Are you ticklish?" Of course, much like your girlfriend, I tend to deny it until it becomes totally obvious what a BAD liar I am! :2poke:

So, are you TRULY not ticklish, or did your girlfriend just not find the right spot? :firedevil

Maggie

I also congratulate you on posting here. Do have fun and thank you for sharing your story about you and your gf. Very fun reading.

daisycrazy5496 said:
Some of my favorite tickle stories are the "first" tickles in a relationship. There is something about a guy doing exactly what you did...just innocently stroking an area that causes a ticklish reaction. Then when I jump a little or giggle, the guy asks the question which makes my stomach do a flip..."Are you ticklish?" Of course, much like your girlfriend, I tend to deny it until it becomes totally obvious what a BAD liar I am! :2poke:

So, are you TRULY not ticklish, or did your girlfriend just not find the right spot? :firedevil

Maggie

well i'm not totally un-ticklish, i have one ticklish spot but it takes some work to get going. but even after then it isn't unbearably ticklish and only causes the odd minor giggle.

anyway thank you all for commenting on the story and making me feel welcome, i have loads of true tickling stories and i'll try and share them all with you in the near future 🙂

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back