• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Makoto met Ibuki (a Street Fighter comic)

Snail Shell

Verified
'BOUT BLOODY TIME I FINISHED THIS!!!!! I've had my head to grindstone on this one for at least three weeks now. RARRRRRRRGH!

Sorry, I had to get that out.

Okay, based on Street Fighter III: Third Strike and submitted for your approval, my take on the rivalry been proud tomboy Makoto and ninja valley girl Ibuki.

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• makibu01.jpg
    makibu01.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 704
  • makibu02.jpg
    makibu02.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 664
  • makibu03.jpg
    makibu03.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 756
  • makibu04.jpg
    makibu04.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 791
  • makibu05.jpg
    makibu05.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 806
Notes on the piece:

I tried my best at an anime/mange look on this comic. I went from loving this piece, to absolutely hating it to thinking it turned out alright. All-in-all, not too shabby I don't think.

Pages 6 - 10.

Snail Shell

Attachments

• makibu06.jpg
    makibu06.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 557
  • makibu07.jpg
    makibu07.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 545
  • makibu08.jpg
    makibu08.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 599
  • makibu09.jpg
    makibu09.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 674
  • makibu10.jpg
    makibu10.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 619
And the finale. Hope you enjoyed it!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• makibu11.jpg
    makibu11.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 559
Hahaha - excellent! Very stylish - basically good fun to read. 😀 Your hard work has certainly paid off. 😉

Great as usual...like the ending; particularly how they changed who gets tickled on feet/upperbody. Don't know if you meant it that way, but it's cool nonetheless.

The shading and the textures are awesome. Great work as always.

i just had to stand up and give that one a round of applause. that was awesome. totally worth the 15 minutes it took to look at them all with my slow computer. you rock snail, i love your work, and nobody, i mean NOBODY beats you at comics, my main man.

Clean, precise linework, well designed characters and expressive faces! The several silhouetted panels are quite effective!

Awesome awesome, SS buddy. The black/white thing really suites you!😀

Good stuff. This is one of my favorite games right now, so this is excellent timing. That's great how you actually put a little bit of the street fighter story into the game, with Makoto trying to find a way to save the dojo. Anyhow, to make this short, great concept, great execution, great job.

I love this comic. While I like your original style, I think the slight anime-esque tweak works pretty well. Excellent choice on content too. ^_^

SS, that was totally great. And I think that ending it with a tickle fight was just perfect. n_n

Thanks so much everyone. :happy: I'm glad after all the heartache that came with this project that everyone liked the final product

And my first review from Sammi-chan! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Coldeyes - To answer, yes, switching where each girl was tickled in the ticklefight was intentional. It felt like a good balance. 🙂

BigNorm - Nobody beats me? I'd say I get beaten pretty often. 😀 Thank so much dude. 🙂

Thanks again everyone!

Snail Shell

Won't be the last review either. 😉 I love your style.

It was so good that I actually had to post how much i enjoyed it.

and to the best of my knowledge, i've never posted before.

excellent work.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back