• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When people say “I’m not ticklish”

Toesheldback

1st Level Red Feather
I’ve had a few female friends over the years whom, once guided into a tickling conversation, say ‘ “I’m not ticklish”. In my experience, most women tell me how ticklish they are, how they can’t sit still for pedis, etc. so this is more rare.

It’s usually in reference to their feet, as it’s uncomfortable I think for both parties for a good rib-tickling between friends of the opposite sex (proximity to boobs).

So when a woman tells me her feet aren’t ticklish, how are we as ticklers supposed to take that? Is she purposefully throwing down the gauntlet and challenging me? Am I just supposed to take that info and just smile and nod and move on?

Love to hear any experiences where people were given that bit of info from a friend (not someone they were involved with) and what, if anything, they did.

She's saying she thinks her feet aren't ticklish. The sentence alone is not a challenge or invitation. If you're curious, ask. Just be aware people do say they're not ticklish to avoid being touched.

My personal experience is that people really aren't good at gauging their own ticklishness. There are plenty of people that try to tickle and just aren't good at it. I've had more than a few say they aren't ticklish, and then are actually fairly ticklish. Worth noting is that different techniques do and do not work on specific people, and a person's state of mind can change their receptivity to touch.

Ahh those are some of my favorite videos is when the lee doesn't realize just how ticklish she really is ...

But yes, when someone says "im not ticklish", I think is code speak for "dont fucking touch me"

The majority of the time when someone says they aren't ticklish, it means they aren't ticklish. Same when someone says they ether aren't that ticklish or are very ticklish, you have to take there word for it. I can't remember too many situations where a woman described her ticklishness and she was wrong or exaggerated how ticklish she was.

So when a woman tells me her feet aren’t ticklish, how are we as ticklers supposed to take that? Is she purposefully throwing down the gauntlet and challenging me? Am I just supposed to take that info and just smile and nod and move on?

I think one should just take her word for it and go on. I know that sometimes, in a potential dating situation, someone my say, "I'm not interested" just to not appear over eager, but tickling is not the same. For whatever reason "I'm not ticklish" is being said, I think it's best to simply drop it.

The majority of the time when someone says they aren't ticklish, it means they aren't ticklish. Same when someone says they ether aren't that ticklish or are very ticklish, you have to take there word for it. I can't remember too many situations where a woman described her ticklishness and she was wrong or exaggerated how ticklish she was.

Whereas I've had several situations when the outcome was just the opposite lol

We 'lers generally hate to admit it, but there's also a huge buy-in, choice and motivational factor here.
I once had a girlfriend who said she wasn't ticklish, but once she realized I was into it, she started to become ticklish, because she liked the idea of our intimacy and wanted the relationship to work. She was focused on becoming more sensitive in this way than she had been before, and then was able to.

I'll just say that I've known girls that were only ticklish when aroused. I would assume some girls really aren't ticklish even when aroused, however.

From my experience, I’ve tried to tickle someone who literally you could do ANYTHING to her, and not a laugh or a wiggle or any defense, someone that can be ticklish nowhere and everywhere totally on state of mind, only ticklish with certain technique (fingers on feet don’t do much but toe sucking sends her through the roof) and my favorite, lying about not being ticklish on her feet when asked so I don’t try… and then I find out it was a BIG lie.

In my experience, whenever a woman says that she is not ticklish, it means one of two things. 1) She truly is not ticklish, or 2) She is very ticklish and intensely hates being tickled. If she admits to being ticklish, then she likes being tickled or at the very least, doesn't mind if you tickle her.

In my experience, whenever a woman says that she is not ticklish, it means one of two things. 1) She truly is not ticklish, or 2) She is very ticklish and intensely hates being tickled. If she admits to being ticklish, then she likes being tickled or at the very least, doesn't mind if you tickle her.
Or.....like alot of folks walking around on this planet, She's has absolutely not a clue whether she is or she is not ticklish, being as her only frame of reference was her 4th grade boyfriend poked her one time on her right side butt cheek, and she didn't feel much....from then on for whatever reason she naturally just assumed she must not be ticklish....until someone who had a clue got ahold of her, and Walllah She's very ticklish. Lol

What I like is when a lady says “I’m not ticklish” when they obviously are. I’ve had a couple of girlfriends that, every time we got into an intense tickle war would say they were not ticklish while they were laughing hysterically.

I have had friends who have said they aren't ticklish except in certain spots( lower back, behind the knee, or inner thigh), and they let me test the other spots out to prove them right, and they were. Though a friend has said she isn't, but one day I gave her a playful rib grab and she jumped and giggled. I looked at her and joked how she lied to me. I haven't repeated it since, though I do take their word for it when said.

90% of the time if someone asks me if I'm ticklish and I say no, they tickle me anyway and are delighted to catch me in the lie. I still remember the handful of times a woman asked if I was ticklish and I said no and she believed me and proceeded never to tickle me and I was a bit disappointed.

One of my regrets... Many moons ago I was at a bar with a bunch of friends and my girlfriend. There was this one girl in the group of friends that I'm very sure was into me. She was maybe 10 years younger than me, fresh out of college, blonde, blue eyes, ran track. But, I had a girlfriend. Plus, there's that part of me that thinks... There's no way that girl is really interested in me. I'm standing at the bar by myself. She walks up next to me and looks at me and goes "I'm not ticklish, ya know". Definitely a challenge. I froze. I literally said nothing. Then someone else came up to us and the whole thing ended. Man, I think about that a lot.

90% of the time if someone asks me if I'm ticklish and I say no, they tickle me anyway and are delighted to catch me in the lie. I still remember the handful of times a woman asked if I was ticklish and I said no and she believed me and proceeded never to tickle me and I was a bit disappointed.
Obviously, if you want the person who poses the question "Are you ticklish?' to tickle you, then you must answer with something vague or neutral, which may instigate them trying to find out! "I don't know....Did you want to find out?" Or "I don't know---are you planning on tickling me?" Or maybe..."I used to be....I wonder if I still am...?"

Obviously, if you want the person who poses the question "Are you ticklish?' to tickle you, then you must answer with something vague or neutral, which may instigate them trying to find out! "I don't know....Did you want to find out?" Or "I don't know---are you planning on tickling me?" Or maybe..."I used to be....I wonder if I still am...?"
Yeah, the coy and playful "I don't know, maybe I kind of want you to tickle me" is a hard vibe for me to pull off. Plus my experience had long been with people who were more likely to tickle me if they thought I was trying to avoid getting tickled. On top of that, in such negotiations I'm navigating violently conflicting impulses -- my brain which kind of wants to encourage them to tickle me, and my body which wants to avoid that fate at all costs.

I think it depends on the situation. If you're just having a casual conversation with someone, I really don't see them taking the time to lie about being not ticklish because there's no point. If someone states they're not ticklish, I generally accept that to be mostly true, though (depending on our closeness and relationship) I will try to prove them wrong. Just so my butt doesn't get skewered, allow me to elaborate. I won't try to tickle a co-worker, stranger, etc if they tell me they're not ticklish. If a close friend or potential mate tells me that, im going to try, eventually.

Back to my original point, if someone is ticklish but hates being tickled, in my experience they will own up to how ticklish they are but follow up with "I HATE BEING TICKLED", which kinda kills the vibe for me anyway. I enjoy tickling people, but if I know they hate it or are miserable, its not fun for me.

Now if you're in a more flirty situation with a potential mate, I could see them lying about being ticklish as sort of a challenge or a potential way to get you to try.

Yeah, the coy and playful "I don't know, maybe I kind of want you to tickle me" is a hard vibe for me to pull off. Plus my experience had long been with people who were more likely to tickle me if they thought I was trying to avoid getting tickled. On top of that, in such negotiations I'm navigating violently conflicting impulses -- my brain which kind of wants to encourage them to tickle me, and my body which wants to avoid that fate at all costs.
yeah from yur posts yu seem to have good handle on what you probably want when that convo comes up..But I thought if someone was on the fence , maybe if they had a 'neutral response' then they might get what they want. But your comments do show how its prob easier to be 100% LER or 100% LEE.... no internal confusion...But for any who are caught in the middle....well..there is that eternal dilemma...🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back