• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When She Told Me (m/f, cuck, 18+)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Note - this is for a friend who has a thing for partner tickling. He’d prefer I keep this anonymous so I hope he likes it. I tried to think of a way to do it in an original way. Hopefully it works.

When She Told Me
m/f, cuck
For anonymous
By Suikoden

She was the trifecta.

1. Hot
  2. Ticklish (so ticklish)
  3. Into it

How often do you get all three?

Our relationship was what people used to call complicated. The internet would call it a situationship. I remember the first time I teased the curve of her hip. She giggled and said, “that tickles,” and didn’t complain when I did it again. Fate smiled and I swelled in my jeans.

I introduced her to my kink . She watched some clips (wasn’t bothered). She read some stories (she got into those). She posted a few of her own. We went to a couple of gatherings, put faces to screen names.

She had her fans. Slender with long dark hair and large brown eyes. The cute girl next door. But her laugh when tickled would make dogs howl at the moon.

She politely declined most offers to play. I told her those guys would be tickling her in their fantasies. She gave me an inscrutable smile. I knew she liked the attention but it was me she left with. I was the one who explored her and gave her pleasure and torment.

But then she called and said she had something to tell me. When she told me the earth shifted under my feet.

“I want you to know, I did what we do with someone else.”

We were both adults. I didn’t own her, we weren’t married and I felt like I’d been punched in the stomach.

“Who?”

“Tony.”

Tony from the gatherings?

Tony Kelly. He said if you said his initial and surname quickly it sounded like ‘tickly.’ So he called himself, ‘Lord Tickly’. Early 40s so at least 10-15 years older than her. Thinning hair cropped short. Wore replica football shirts from obscure foreign teams. His favourite was Deportivo Wanka, a Peruvian club who were probably confused why so many replica shirts were sold in England. He joked his job was professional beer taster.

He nudged me in the ribs at a gathering. “You want to keep an eye on her, mate. Everyone will be after her. She’s tasty. Very tasty indeed.”

Fucking Tony.

“It was something I had to get out of my system. This is all about exploring, right?”

That did little to soften the gut punch.

“We went back to his place one evening. We listened to music.”

Brown-eyed girl by Van Morrison. I remember him saying that was his go-to when he wanted to seal the deal.

“I let him think it was all his idea but I knew exactly why I was there.”

“You let him tickle your feet or something?”

The quiet breathing on the other end of the line spoke volumes. Then;

“Or Something.”

“Oh.”

“He said he wanted to give me a foot rub. I let him take my shoes and socks off. He was trying to be nonchalant but I could tell he was hard.”

Acid washed through my stomach.

“He gives a good massage, no tickling. Until he asked if he could.”

Tony, in his Deportivo Wanka shirt, tickling those perfect soles. I slumped onto the sofa.

“He was…thorough. Surprisingly gentle touch considering his sausage fingers. He made me squirm and giggle more than thrash and scream.”

I grunted incoherently. My face burned.

“When he was done he kissed each of my toes in turn.”

“You sat still for that?”

“Of course not. He hugged my ankles. He’s a chatterbox too. Always some silly taunt. He can be quite imaginative though.”

She sounded wistful. Was he more imaginative than me? My ego was bruising.

“Don’t you want to hear the rest?”

“There’s more?”

“We always promised to be honest with each other.”

There was the sound of a kettle boiling. She usually made tea for a long chat.

“He suggested we move to the bedroom. Easier to play on the bed, more room, more comfortable.”

“What other reason could there be?”

“He actually had mood lighting and black satin sheets. Total midlife crisis.”

She chuckled. A spoon clinked as she stirred her tea.

“We had a little wrestle. He got me on my front with my shins against his chest. Lots of kitchy koo noises. Who’s a ticklish girl? He’s a devil with his teeth, nibbled the stems of my toes. That nearly sent me into orbit.”

My chest felt hot. Perspiration pricked my hairline. Was it because he had done it or because I hadn’t? I pictured her bum bouncing up and down.

“He got me on my back, held my wrists and just looked at me. We were both breathing hard. He said it was time to find out where else I was ticklish. He straddled my thighs and squeezed his knees against my hips and started undoing his belt.”

I saw animal lust in Tony’s eyes. I saw a drop of sweat on his forehead. I saw him lick his lips.

“It swished as he yanked it through the loops. He used it to bind my wrists to the wrought iron bedframe. I could see the bulge in his jeans.”

She sipped her tea and sighed with pleasure.

“What are you drinking?”

“Green matcha tea. It’s really good.”

I don’t know why I asked. I didn’t care.

“Once my wrists were bound he said I was going to get the tickling of my life. Yeah, yeah. But he did this slow countdown thing. Ten…nine…eight… And as he did his eyes marked targets and he wiggled his fingers above my body. He hadn’t even touched me but I was already laughing. It was probably nervous energy. I tried to buck him off but he was too heavy.”

She sipped her tea.

“I was determined to hold my laughter in but when he got to ‘one’ he pinched both sides of my waist which made me yelp and that opened the floodgates. Then his fingers were all over my stomach, my ribs and into my armpits. Back and forth, back and forth. I had a safeword but instead I went full potty mouth. Fuck you, you twisted piece of shit. I’m going to kick the shit out of you when I get out of this! He was loving it and kept taunting me. Ooh, someone has tickly pits! What a succulent rack of ribs!. He did this one finger typing thing on my stomach and ribs. He got my neck and ears too. You know what that does to me.”

All too well. I pictured the elegant sweep of her neck. I switched my phone to speaker and put it on the coffee table. My face was burning up.

“Yeah.”

“He didn’t poke and squeeze and leave bruises like some guys. He had quite a sure touch. He liked to tickle me in two places at once. One hand squeezing my waist as the other fluttered in the opposite armpit. I was wearing that lilac top you bought me, you know the one, soft wool, ribbed and clingy with the deep neckline. With all that struggling it came untucked from my jeans and soon he was tickling my bare skin. It was electric. I noticed his fingers were tapping my ribs just below my bra or tickling my neck around my collarbones. I looked down and saw that he’d been slyly unbuttoning my top. There was just one left, fastened between my breasts.”

The imagery was a sucker punch. Her wrists cinched with his belt. The rich, teasing curves of her breasts, her quivering belly and hips. Tony’s sausage fingers running wild, panting, giggling, taunting. A vivid imagination can be a curse.

“I yelled ‘Tony!’ He did an evil villain laugh, undid the last button and pulled my top all the way open. He just stared for a bit, shaking his head and muttering to himself. He had this gleam in his eye. You know the one you boys get. I took it as a compliment.”

“At least you were wearing a bra.”

“The white one with the yellow polka dots. Nothing fancy.”

Was she kidding? She looked incredible in that one. She had a safeword but she hadn’t used it.

“He gave me a challenge. If I could withstand ten minutes of “anything goes” tickling, he’d give me the best foot massage of my life. If I used my safeword, I had to milk him dry with a footjob. Hun, I’ve never been one to back down from a challenge.”

The spoon clinked in her teacup. I knew she was reliving all this as she described it. Her voice was taking on a softer, husky quality that meant she was getting aroused.

“Anything goes?”

“The belt was starting to chafe my wrists so he dug out some restraints. Black leather with a pink furry lining. He slipped my top off and tossed it on the floor. I was a little more exposed now. I told him I was a bit worried that with all the struggling and writhing I might pop out of my bra. He smiled and told me if I did he’d happily pop me back in.”

“And they say chivalry is dead.”

I tried to keep my voice even but I could feel my pulse crashing in my neck.

“His final touch was to add a black leather blindfold. He said I’d feel everything even more without my sight. He really wanted that footjob.”

She sipped her tea and I listened to my heart thudding. I felt slightly feverish.

“He set his phone timer and started tickling me. Still that sure touch but bolder and meaner now. It was more like he was trying to devour me with his fingers. Sometimes the light tickling was the worst. He’d hold my chin in place and blow gently on my ear and neck. He’d drag his fingernails lightly along my upper arm, inching closer to my armpit and then he’d slowly swirl his fingertips there while I thrashed and screamed beneath him. I could hear him giggling himself and he’d taunt me too of course. Ooh, I think I’ve found a special spot, you like it there don’t you? You’re so smooth and sensitive! What happens if I stroke you just…here?”

I paced back and forth like a caged tiger.

“He could be firm as well. He found the spots on my hipbones. He worked his fingers under the waist of my jeans and scratched and scribbled. He was straddling my thighs so I couldn’t do anything. All it takes is a fingertip slowly dragged across that spot and I’m a wreck. He poked my ribs again, and my belly. He blew in one ear and nibbled the lobe while fluttering his fingertips against the other one. He used the tip of his chin on my breastbone while playing my ribs like an accordion; that was a new one. The blindfold made me feel everything but what really took it to the next level was when he used his tongue.”

I sank to my haunches and let out a ragged sigh. I could picture her, in her bra and jeans, squirming under his weight while he went to town on her. Tony, fucking Tony. The professional beer taster.

“He did my feet first. He was a bit slobbery but the teeth on my toe stems? He did that again. Then he lightly bit my neck. I told him I’d kill him if he gave me a love bite. He did this silly vampire voice as he munched. He pressed his face into my armpit so I felt his breath and then he traced figure-eights with his tongue. He was wrapped around me, his hands getting my ribs and opposite side. And the raspberries, he was like a man possessed.”

She had the sexiest, tightest stomach I’d ever had the pleasure of tickling. I lay on my back and stared at the ceiling in a daze. Was she just being honest? Or was she getting a kick out of teasing me with this calm bedroom confession?

“He blew raspberries all around my bellybutton and then onto it. He locked his arms around my waist and blew and licked and sucked. I couldn’t even form words. He made nom-nom noises and swirled the tip of his tongue deep in my navel and after a certain point you know that gets me on a deeper level. Oh, and I did pop out of my bra. During all the excitement he sneakily unhooked it but instead of popping me back in he pushed it up to my wrists. And there I was, all exposed.”

The mental imagery continued to torture me. Her breasts were not large but they were firm and shapely with pink nipples that practically screamed, ‘lick me’. I pictured them rising and falling. A light glow on her skin. I made fists and dug my fingernails into my palms.

“He told me I had three minutes left. It felt like an hour to me already. He was nibbling my neck and tickling my ribs to make my breasts jiggle. He told me he was going to make me give in and he’d have that footjob. He nibbled from my neck down to my belly button. He unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. His hands oozed inside, slipped under the waist of my panties and worked on my hip creases. Then they’d dance up to my breasts and flick and pinch my nipples. His mouth was furious and all over my belly from just below my ribs to my underwear. He said he was going to eat me alive. I could feel perspiration on the inside of the blindfold. My ribs ached with laughter. I thought I was going to pass out. He’s not my type or anything but all that stuff got me hot and bothered. I panicked and blurted out my safeword. I heard a cry of triumph from above me. He had the blindfold and restraints off me in a flash.”

Finally she used her fucking safeword. I pulled myself back up to a sitting position.

“So I guess he got everything he wanted in the end.”

“I put my bra back on and fastened my jeans. He said I’d get my top back afterwards as he wanted to see my boobs while I milked him. He got me a drink of water. I had eight seconds left on the clock. Eight seconds! He said I was like a bucking bronco and he had a job staying on top of me at times. I asked him how much he enjoyed that and he did the chef’s kiss gesture. The bulge at his crotch was unmistakable and a deal is a deal.”

“So you gave this joker a footjob. You never gave me one.”

“Honey, you never asked. If you want one I’ll work you into a nice, hot lather and make you go pop.”

And that right there is proof positive of why I never win any kind of argument with a woman.

“He had some lotion for me to rub on my soles and then I had him lie on his back. I pushed his shirt up and tickled his chest and belly briefly with my nails. He’s not like you, he’s a bit chubby and hairier. He looked like a giddy teenager when I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I pulled them down along with his boxers and his cock popped out. Purple, veiny and standing to attention. I let him rub the lotion on my feet and between my toes. Then he lay back with his hands behind his head and the biggest grin on his face. He guided me and gave me instructions on how he liked it. I’m a quick study and soon he had his eyes screwed shut and he was hissing through his teeth, cursing and letting me know how good it felt. He had made fists in the bedsheets. I tried using my soles but it seemed to work better when I got him between my toes. I guess he had been in a state of excitement for so long that it didn’t take too long. I felt him shudder between my toes and then he groaned as he shot all over his stomach. He even managed to get a drop on his chin. I said, look at all that filthy muck, and told him he was a naughty boy.”

I didn’t know what to say to all this. Fucking Tony. What was it he said to me? You want to keep an eye on her, mate. Everyone will be after her. She’s tasty. Very tasty indeed.

“Oh my tea has gone cold. I’m going to get some more hot water.”

I heard her footsteps as she padded back into the kitchen and started boiling water.

“You still there? You’ve gone quiet.”

No shit.

“Still here.”

“He cleaned himself up and we had a couple of beers. You know I don’t normally drink beer but under the circumstances it felt right. I asked him about his restraints, his first tickle, his first footjob. He asked me about what I thought about our little session. He was very keen to know what was going through my mind while he was doing certain things to me.”

I felt the need to splash cold water on my face, do a hundred push ups and then sprint down the road while primal screaming until this feeling went away. She had gone a little quiet. She was thinking about how to tell me something. I knew in the pit of my stomach before she told me.

“Look, I said I wanted to be up front so you should know that he started tickling me again and we ended up having sex. The Ego and Superego went into the background. This was pure Id; instant gratification. We built up a lot of tension and it had to go somewhere.”

“I thought that’s what the footjob was for.”

There was an irritated sigh at the other end of the line and then she sipped her tea.

“I’ve told you all this because I value honesty and I guess you have to decide what you want now. I don’t know what that will be but I know one thing.”

She did that husky whisper thing with her voice.

You’re rock hard right now, aren’t you?”

Blood crashed in my temples. I picked up my phone, took it off speaker and held it to my ear.

“No. Of course not.”

I could almost hear her smile. I’ve never been very good at lying.

Last edited:
What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back