• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Teeva Met Rouge (F/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
I've no doubt you were sporting a rigid pecker well before you clicked the title, and I can only hope I did not disappoint....

... you horny little fucker, you.

I had to read the sentence a few times before i understood it but no it diden't XD nor did the beast arize when seeing this.
It is a damn nice piece, who doesen't like to see sexy ladies in eva kostume. Plus what a crossover to see someone from the sonic universe comming by for a visit , i excpected rogue from the x-men XD.

Gotta have that holo labtop thing, looks so cool 😛

Lovely piece ya made once more and in colourz.

I had to read the sentence a few times before i understood it but no it diden't XD nor did the beast arize when seeing this.
It is a damn nice piece, who doesen't like to see sexy ladies in eva kostume. Plus what a crossover to see someone from the sonic universe comming by for a visit , i excpected rogue from the x-men XD.

Gotta have that holo labtop thing, looks so cool 😛

Lovely piece ya made once more and in colourz.

Costumes? Those are just regular outfits, lol.

Well at the rear of Bombers' gallery, there's a fair amount of Rouge fanwork, which I interpret as him thinking she's hot. I too think she's a sultry little number, so I just put 'em together.

Thank ya very much!

I've no doubt you were sporting a rigid pecker well before you clicked the title, and I can only hope I did not disappoint....

... you horny little fucker, you.

I don't really have a "pecker" but you definitely didn't disappoint Fox hun. Though I would have prefered Fiona Fox (Archie StH's resident bad Mobian) tickle torturing Sally Acorn (not the new version though [grumble...stupid Archie Comics...mumble....stupid brain laser...]). Still, I'll take what I can get and Rouge is a definitely a hawt and smexy tickler. Hope one day I'll see Fiona and Rouge go at a helpless Sally. ^_~

Costumes? Those are just regular outfits, lol.

Well at the rear of Bombers' gallery, there's a fair amount of Rouge fanwork, which I interpret as him thinking she's hot. I too think she's a sultry little number, so I just put 'em together.

Thank ya very much!

I diden't knew Teeves regular outfit is prancing arround naked in her lab. That would make sutch an easy target.

True she is a seductive little thing , i guess al thiefs need to work with their sex appeal.

I don't really have a "pecker" but you definitely didn't disappoint Fox hun. Though I would have prefered Fiona Fox (Archie StH's resident bad Mobian) tickle torturing Sally Acorn (not the new version though [grumble...stupid Archie Comics...mumble....stupid brain laser...]). Still, I'll take what I can get and Rouge is a definitely a hawt and smexy tickler. Hope one day I'll see Fiona and Rouge go at a helpless Sally. ^_~

The pecker is merely a symbolic phrase; damp loins and excess drool are more than sufficient responses in my kingdom!
I like the idea of someone torturing Sally, although the current peanut gallery in this new generation of Sonic comics does not appeal to me in the least.... key exception being Rouge. Buxomness does a lot to influence my opinions, hurrrrr.

that's a real cute one, very nicely done, did a gr8 job

Obrigado!

I diden't knew Teeves regular outfit is prancing arround naked in her lab. That would make sutch an easy target.

True she is a seductive little thing , i guess al thiefs need to work with their sex appeal.

Teev au naturale is probably her most recurring outfit, haha.

You made Rouge look very sexy FF, she's got some very sexy toes there and feet=D
Amazing^^

I can't remember the last time you drew the Sonic characters... either way, both characters are looking great here~

Beautiful,just beautiful two sexy,seductive and playful woman in same picture what's there not to love 🙂?
Hopefully you're going to draw more Rouge or some other Sonic girl in future.

You made Rouge look very sexy FF, she's got some very sexy toes there and feet=D
Amazing^^

Oh I didn't do nut'n. I just select the best resources! Thanks, bud!

I can't remember the last time you drew the Sonic characters... either way, both characters are looking great here~

Yeah, there's a reason for that, lol.... but I can go for a little Rouge every now and then! And thanks!

Beautiful,just beautiful two sexy,seductive and playful woman in same picture what's there not to love 🙂?
Hopefully you're going to draw more Rouge or some other Sonic girl in future.

Thank ya kindly! Probably won't see any other Sonic characters in my work, truth be told. I actually hate the franchise. But who knows.... might be some more Rouge one o' these days!

Oh Gawd...
The way you drew Teevas soles is so fucking arousing man its crazy..
STOP MAKING ME HORNY WITH YOUR ART DAMNNIT

[Thank ya kindly! Probably won't see any other Sonic characters in my work, truth be told. I actually hate the franchise. But who knows.... might be some more Rouge one o' these days![/QUOTE]

I sure hope so 🙂

Thank ya kindly! Probably won't see any other Sonic characters in my work, truth be told. I actually hate the franchise.

I'll agree that there's ALOT to be bitter about. First the 90's cartoon (I'm talking about the one with Sally, Rotor, Bunny, and the totally evil version of Ivo) is canceled after a truly EPIC 1st season while that...(shudder) OTHER VERSION (shudder)...is given another season and then the video games started going WAY downhill. The final straw for me was when Archie comics decides to have Robotnik robotize Sally then surgically operate/torture her thus turning her into some sort of lobotomized cyborg version of her former self (with a goddamned laser gun in her brain cavity to boot)! They need to either bring back the awesome-cool cartoon (if they can) or at the very least SOMEHOW make a handheld console RPG out of what they've got (though I don't know how they could convince whoever holds the rights to allow them to do it).

I like the idea of someone torturing Sally, although the current peanut gallery in this new generation of Sonic comics does not appeal to me in the least.... key exception being Rouge. Buxomness does a lot to influence my opinions, hurrrrr.

Perhaps classic Sally Acorn would appeal to you more? I could definitely see Tikal the Echidna doing a number on a bound on a rack Sally (aka something like the pic below).

Attachments

• Does_This_Tickle__by_TicklishTikal.jpg
    Does_This_Tickle__by_TicklishTikal.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I'll agree that there's ALOT to be bitter about. First the 90's cartoon (I'm talking about the one with Sally, Rotor, Bunny, and the totally evil version of Ivo) is canceled after a truly EPIC 1st season while that...(shudder) OTHER VERSION (shudder)...is given another season and then the video games started going WAY downhill. The final straw for me was when Archie comics decides to have Robotnik robotize Sally then surgically operate/torture her thus turning her into some sort of lobotomized cyborg version of her former self (with a goddamned laser gun in her brain cavity to boot)! They need to either bring back the awesome-cool cartoon (if they can) or at the very least SOMEHOW make a handheld console RPG out of what they've got (though I don't know how they could convince whoever holds the rights to allow them to do it).

Perhaps classic Sally Acorn would appeal to you more? I could definitely see Tikal the Echidna doing a number on a bound on a rack Sally (aka something like the pic below).

Sonic the Hedgehog is like the Michael Jackson of video games; we remember the best years fondly, and sheepishly try to forget about when Tails was dangling babies out of windows and inviting Antoine to his "special BFF" sleep overs. Either way, it's dead. Dead deaditty dead-dead-dead.

I will note, however, that I did enjoy the drama of seeing Sally turned into a weapon of mass destruction. Sonic deserves such a lamentable and heartbreaking development for letting his franchise fall so hard. MWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Sally as a whole just aint for me. Rouge somehow broke the mold, and she's the only one. (I'm guessing it had to do with cleavage).

If I ever draw a female squirrel, it'll be the hot little redneck cutie with the fat titties that CheshireCat debuted this past year.

I have to agree with FF, here. Unlike Rouge, Sally has always looked like a pre-pubescent tween to me, which isn't attractive in the least.

Whatever Fox has had brewing in the pipeline, I hope Sally isn't included. There are tons more great characters and people who should be rendered in FF's loving detail and tickled senseless.

All I know is, whoever it is that gets tickled next, I'm super hyped and anxious to see Fox's next great work of art. It's been a while.

Do you know when we can expect your art to make a glorious return, FireFox? I'm dying in anticipation! 😀

Last edited:
Funnily enough, FF... my own character Vixen was heavily based on Sally... and yet you drew her without much issue back when you were uploading art from MS Paint :3c

but yeah, I agree the series is dead to me as well, or at least I've devolved into a casual fan these days. A former writer for the comics sued Archie for his copyrights on the characters he created and stories and by sheer dumb luck won, forcing the comics to do a reboot and killing all interest from me.

Last edited:
I have to agree with FF, here. Unlike Rouge, Sally has always looked like a pre-pubescent tween to me, which isn't attractive in the least.

Whatever Fox has had brewing in the pipeline, I hope Sally isn't included. There are tons more great characters and people who should be rendered in FF's loving detail and tickled senseless.

All I know is, whoever it is that gets tickled next, I'm super hyped and anxious to see Fox's next great work of art. It's been a while.

Do you know when we can expect your art to make a glorious return, FireFox? I'm dying in anticipation! 😀

I do like her outfit though 😉

D'oh,... who can tell with me? I'm so all over the place, I'm like Robert Downey Jr. Between all the episodes of Modern Family I've been watching and the hours I've invested into Arkham Origins, it could be anything from Sofia Vergara to Selina Kyle. But I'm always in the pursuit of doing things I haven't done yet.... mayhap some OCs from the community, be they brandest of new or longest of forgotten? My favorite models from our beloved video producers!? Whatever the case, it'll be some combination of hot faces, inviting feet and lots of tickling.

Funnily enough, FF... my own character Vixen was heavily based on Sally... and yet you drew her without much issue back when you were uploading art from MS Paint :3c

but yeah, I agree the series is dead to me as well, or at least I've devolved into a casual fan these days. A former writer for the comics sued Archie for his copyrights on the characters he created and stories and by sheer dumb luck won, forcing the comics to do a reboot and killing all interest from me.

It's been eight years and I've shed many a skin, broseph.

Even Archie comics apparently couldn't give less of a fuck, if that's how it turned out. Oh well... one less shark-jumping franchise for a new generation to experience the worst of. Bad enough my little nephews want to tell me how "cool" Transformers Rescue Bots and Ultimate Spiderman are... fucking morons.

I do like her outfit though 😉

D'oh,... who can tell with me? I'm so all over the place, I'm like Robert Downey Jr. Between all the episodes of Modern Family I've been watching and the hours I've invested into Arkham Origins, it could be anything from Sofia Vergara to Selina Kyle. But I'm always in the pursuit of doing things I haven't done yet.... mayhap some OCs from the community, be they brandest of new or longest of forgotten? My favorite models from our beloved video producers!? Whatever the case, it'll be some combination of hot faces, inviting feet and lots of tickling.

It's been eight years and I've shed many a skin, broseph.

Even Archie comics apparently couldn't give less of a fuck, if that's how it turned out. Oh well... one less shark-jumping franchise for a new generation to experience the worst of. Bad enough my little nephews want to tell me how "cool" Transformers Rescue Bots and Ultimate Spiderman are... fucking morons.

When they get a little older, show them some Transformers Prime or Spectacular Spider-Man. FAR better shows in those franchises, in my opinion.

Sofia Vergara and Catwoman?! Dear God, my heart's skipping beats already! If you need a little inspiration, imagine Sofia and the lovely Julie Bowen being subjected to tickle torture to see who's more ticklish! Or Selina strung up upside-down like a bat in a cave by Bruce's or maybe a mischievous Dick Grayson's bat-ropes, having her ticklish tootsies "petted" or licked?

Any way you slice it, though, I'm jazzed to see what's on the horizon. You're one of the best around and no matter who is on the receiving end, I eagerly await to see who's your next tickle victim(s) is!

I finished Arkham Origins recently as well, so I'm curious to know what games you're into. What are some of your favorite games or series? Also curious as to what you watch on TV and what movies you've seen recently. Just got back from seeing The Winter Soldier myself.

Jimmy, the site is currently suffering from an error that seems to be affecting attachments. When the issue is figured out and fixed, said attachment should be back for your viewing pleasure.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back