• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When the ler turns to lee (a short F/M anecdote)

Solesbrusher

TMF Regular
I've just rediscovered how ticklish my feet were... and how much I loved to have them tickled.

I have to undergo physiotherapy sessions at the moment, due to an Achilles tendon tendinitis. Last friday, as I laid face down and bare-footed on the massage table, my physiotherapist's daughter (a 30 years old charming BBW, who usually only works as his father's secretary) came and saw me, in order to stop the laser treatment my left heel was undergoing. Suddenly, she said : "If I do some tickling now, how does it feel?", and then began to tickle my right sole slowly. I couldn't help shouting and withdrawing my foot, which made her laugh and say : "Oh! He's very ticklish, it seems". I answered that I hadn't been foot-tickled for a while and didn't think I was still so ticklish on my feet. Then, while removing the laser machine, she revealed to me that she found it so funny to tickle all these strong guys' helpless feet, while they laid down peacefully on the massage table (I was nearly asleep when she came and tickled me). I was completely turned on by her words. Then, I ventured to confess her that I also enjoyed tickling feet and to tell her that, if she really wanted to know how I felt being tickled on my feet, she'd better tie me up, because she'd just escaped an unintentional kick in the face while doing this to me. Then she laughed again and added: "Interesting information! I should try, during one of your next sessions." Then she left me in her father's assistant's hands and came back to her desk. I was completely aroused. When I left, she winked at me, saying: "See you next week!" Since then, I feel excited with the idea of getting foot-tickled again by this woman. Would the ler turn to lee? You can see my big 11-sized feet ready for tickling, just behind. I have a physiotherapy session, today...

Last edited:
It took time before something new happened, but it eventually did. Last week, I went back to my physiotherapist's office for a new series of sessions (I must confess I asked for a new prescription from my GP in order to see Christelle again). I hadn't seen her anymore during summer, after the short anecdote I told you about (too bad she was on holiday). But, last week, when I came in, she was back at her desk. She greeted me with such a teasing smile that I got immediately turned on.

Later, as I was undergoing the laser treatment, exactly in the same position as the first time (face down and bare footed on the table), she came and saw me in my cubicle. I knew what was coming, and was very excited. But, this time, I provoked her to tickle me by asking: "Is this tickle time again?"
Then she said : "Yes! How did you guess? I wanna make sure if those feet are still as ticklish as they were last summer", and began to run a finger on each sole. As I withdrew my feet, she started teasing : "Ooo! Ticklish little boy! Have you heard about my famous "stay still" tickle test? I answered I could guess what she intended to do to me.

Then, she told me in a low and sadistic voice : "So, stay still! Don't move! Don't laugh, if you don't want me to open the curtain and tickle you in front of all these patients (the cubicle I'd been put in was the nearest from the waiting room and her desk)." And she began slowly tickling both of my feet from heel to toes. God! This was excruciating : a mix of fear, torture and great excitement. Though it tickled so much, I didn't want to fail the test and then to experiment the humiliation of several persons behind the curtain watching me squirm and laugh as a kid down on my table.

I soon got out of breath (but very, very turned on). I was doing the best efforts in order not to withdraw my legs nor laugh, but the tickling was getting more and more sadistic and skillful. Christelle, while tickling my feet, never stopped saying, in a low voice : "Stay still. You have to stay still.". I truly didn't think I was still so insanely ticklish on my feet. Christelle was running her long-nailed fingers everywhere on the bottom of my feet, very slowly, very lightly : on the heels, on the soles, on the sides, on the balls, under, on and inbetween the toes. I was going nuts. Though, I managed to take the tickle treatment for a couple of minutes (that seemed hours to me). But when she suddenly began to vigorously scrape one of my soles while restraining my ankle, I burst out in laughter : that was too much.

"Ooo! Too bad he failed! What am I gonna do now?", she said. I was afraid she could open the curtain and tickle me again in front of the other patients (I should have guessed she couldn't really do that). But she told me she accepted to leave me a second chance, one of the next times I'd come... She always threatened to tie me up if I failed ("You were right to suggest me to tie you up, last summer") : that she might not do either (what if her father or his assistant came in?). Then she called her father for the massage (the laser session was over) and returned to her desk while teasingly saying "See you soon".

Well. What's going to happen, now? I'm completely turned on. I didn't dare to date her (she's a married woman) and I'm not even sure she'd go for it. Though, as one can imagine, I'm waiting for the next session impatiently (though knowing she's only a part-time secretary). Hoping, this time, I won't have to wait for two months to get a new ticklish situation like that. Whatever happens now, I definitely rediscovered how ticklish my feet were... and discovered I really was in the mood for switch, now.

A guy on TMF 's just told me he wondered if Christelle was ticklish too. I also wondered, excited with the fantasy of giving her the payback she deserved. I recently reached an opportunity to ask her, when she once more teased me about my feet being so ticklish (she managed to briefly tickle them again a couple of times, during the last sessions, and I have to confess I wait for it to come, everytime I go and see her father, but she's not always there, and not always free when at her desk). She said to me she was very ticklish, but hated getting tickled as much as she enjoyed tickling men's feet (all these strong guys laying down bare footed on the tables obviously turn her on), since she'd been tickled so many times when she was young by her father and brothers. She added there would be no way for me to tickle her anyway... I confessed I had a tickle fetish and that, though I still felt like a ler, she made me discover how ticklish my feet still were, and that I could also enjoy getting tickled. Then she teasingly said I certainly deserved to be foot tickled to death, and that she'd have to think of it. But she seems to be much more into teasing me than into really and seriously tickling me (the fact she's married, with two children, might not help much). However, the psychological game she plays with me, week after week, is already rather exciting, though somehow frustrating...

What a great experience. I guess you are, at least from this side, happy you need therapy. Thanks for sharing!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back